Extra

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Some short story that nobody asked but i still did, This happens after the end of this story and are just some stuff that pictured but I couldn't really fit in the story so i decided to put them together and make it an extra, hope you guys like it.

 

We are dating.
Jinyoung words where. "Let's wait till lunch to let them know we are a couple" Mark who was as happy as he could be agree to it without hesitation.
But as the day moved it was getting harder and harder to resist the wants to say it.
Alice that was sitting on Mark desk nagging at him about actually planning to change units was abruptly interrupted.
"If I tell you a secret would you keep it?" Mark said his eyes bright and hopeful she will let him speak.
Alice sighed "okay but be fast, I still have a lot to say"
Mark stood up, he got closer to Alice and whispered on her ear "Jinyoung remembered everything and now we are together again"
"What?!!" Alice screamed. "I'm so happy for you" she jumped of happiness. "You're so lucky!" She hugged the boy. "Why is it a secret btw?"
"Jinyoung said that in the meantime to keep it secret so everyone will slowly digest the idea"
"Why?"
"I don't know and who cares!" Mark blurted out making Alice laugh.
"Let's make a party!" Alice suggested.
"No, he wouldn't like it"
Alice seemed descouraged for like 5 seconds before she cheerfully said "You're awesome you got your man back how do you feel"
"I can't even described this level of happiness I'm so-"
"Mark!" Jinyoung screamed interrupting their talk "Hayle needs to talk to you!"
Mark told Alice they'll continue in a while and hurried to Hayle office not without throwing a flying kiss at Jinyoung who just rolled his eyes as an answer.
Mark walked in quietly feeling somehow shy "Hey"
"You didn't came yesterday!"
"I'm sorry, I really am!" Mark admitted. "I had a small inconvenience and-"
"Stop" she interrupted "I already know, Jinyoung explained to me" she exclaimed "so for your information, thanks to your non-attendance your request was denied" she explained to him.
"Its okay I didn't need it anymore" Mark happily said.
"I know" Hayle said also happyly.
"Wait, you know? What do you know!" Mark questioned him.
Hayle seemed troubled her expression showing her nervous "I'll tell you but don't tell Jinyoung I told you". She said "I know you are dating" she whispered, her smile wide.
He wasn't allow it to say anything but he goes and tells Hayle.
"Congrats" she exclaimed smiling like a proud mom.
"Thanks" Mark responded "I'm really happy and thankful to you for everything" Mark said to her before standing up "if that's all I'll take my leave"
He closed the door behind him and went straight to where Jinyoung was. He was not happy with what he was seeing, Jinyoung was surrounded by the girls of the office. They where laughing and talking and more importantly touching Jinyoung.
Mark wanted to stand there and scream he is mine but he shouldn't....
"Hey" he greeted them and pulled Jinyoung away from them "how have you been?"
The girls seemed happy and charmed by the presence of Mark, they easily started to talk with him prasing him and telling him how much they miss him around. Mark wasn't really pagubg attention but if it is what it tales to keep them away from Jinyoung he could stand it.
However his eyes didn't notice when Mary walked beside Jinyoung "do you where any cologne?" She asked him innocently, she leaned getting her face really close to Jinyoung body so she could smell his perfume.
When Mark eyes noticed her, his mouth moved before his brain could resonate "He is mine!" He raised his voice and with his hands he pulled Jinyoung closer to him.
Everyone eyes moved to them, not only the girls but the remaining people in the office Mark cleared his throat and added "Jinyoung is my boyfriend so don't talk to him or smile to him unless is in a friendly way and specially don't touch him" Mark pulled Jinyoung closer his hand on Jinyoung waist.
Jinyoung had to face palm himself. He couldn't believe Mark did something like that even if deep down somehow it made him happy.
Jinyoung cleared his throat "also Mark is mine so don't get closer to him!" Jinyoung raised his voice.
The only sound that could be heard was the laugh of Alice who couldn't believe the scene in front of her.
Jinyoung faced Mark "don't do that ever again" he said while smiling
Mark just nodded, couldn't help but laugh at it.

 

 

Jinyoung's jealousy
Jinyoung sighed in the couch as loud as he could hoping Mark would hear him. Mark that was behind him laughed quietly pretending to not hear.
Jinyoung sighed again more loudly side eyeing Mark.
"They say that when you sigh the happiness runs away" Mark said to tease Jinyoung.
"Going to work?" Jinyoung asked.
"Aren't you?"
"Nope I'm on protest!" He proudly said.
"Why?"
"I'm not telling you!" Jinyoung said making pout.
Mark smiled because of how cute was Jinyoung "I'm leaving then" Mark walked to Jinyoung and kissed his lips. He then made his way to the door.
"Mark wait-" Jinyoung said Mark eyes stared at him and there he lost his determination "never mind" Jinyoung mumbled.
"See you"

Jinyoung walked to the office more renuent that he has ever be, he was glaring at everyone he saw on his way.
"Did you finish your so called protest?" Hayle joked when she saw him enter the office.
"Don't talk to me traitor!" Jinyoung said to her.
"Traitor?" Hayle laughed annoying Jinyoung more.
"Yes! Friends should take care of their friends couples" Jinyoung stated. He took a sit in his table that was rather smaller considering the size of Hayle desk.
"When haven't I take care of Mark?"
Jinyoung sighed "I told you to assign him a man! But no... You gave him a girl again" Hayle laugh bursted making Jinyoung angrier. "Don't laugh!"
"Sorry" she cleaned the tears leaving her eyes from laughing so hard "it just that, he is in love with you so there's nothing to worry about" she explained "also isn't it better a girl, I mean he is into boys" she said pointing at Jinyoung.
"He isn't into boys! He is into me, but what if a cute girl with big breath appears and he falls for her while taking care of her?"
"I assure you that won't happen" Hayle said returning her attention to here work.
"But what if?"
"I'll delete his memory of that girl"
Surprisely for Hayle, Jinyoung keeped quiet for a while, he seemed like he was thinking hard.
"Make sure it really works that deleting memory thing!" Jinyoung said his voice clear and loud.
Again Hayle laughed as hard as her body allowed her.

A few days later.
"She keeps getting into troubles and even if the suicide thougs appear she gets positive after a while, she is really adorable" Mark told Jinyoung.
Since he got assigned to that girl, Mark wouldn't stop talking about her resulting in the annoyance that was building inside Jinyoung.
"Could you please stop" Jinyoung argued "I'm tired of hearing of your job and of that girl" Jinyoung said not hiding his annoyance.
Mark that was sitting beside Jinyoung, on the couch of the living seemed taking a back "sorry" he mumbled.
An awkward silence filled the room and it was all Jinyoung's fault.
"Ahh!! I can't stand this!" Jinyoung raised his voice. "I want you to stop working there and start working on the office"
"Why?" Mark asked clueless
Jinyoung couldnt give a good answer, he didn't wanted to admit he was jealous. "Your bad at your job!"
"Ehh!" Mark expression changed, he was offended by Jinyoung words
"Yes and its better for you to work at the office" Jinyoung stated.
Mark looked at Jinyoung carefully "don't lie to me" Mark said his eyes scanning Jinyoung expression.
He pulled Jinyoung against the couch and started to tickle him "say the truth or I won't stop".
Jinyoung was weak to tickles, he was a mess, "stop" he keep asking but Mark wasn't planning to stop any time soon unless he confess. "I'm sorry I give up" Jinyoung said, but still Mark didn't stopped "I'm just jealous" he said between pants.
Mark stooped his face showed how surprised he was "jealous of what?"
"Of the girl you're taking care of!" Jinyoung said, he took one of the cushions of the sofa and hit him in the face.
"You just talk about her all day" he pointed out "and you keep saying she is adorable she is cute" he mimicked Mark "you don't say I'm cute!"
Jinyoung took the cushion and covered his face with it. He couldn't hear any sound coming from Mark, he gave a quick peek to see his face but their eyes meet on the way.
"You aren't joking, you're really jealous of something like that" Mark laughed in disbelief. "That's impossible, I'm in love with you" he assured him.
Mark tried to take the cushion away but Jinyoung was holding it tigtly "its not impossible, you fall for me like that, when you didn't have memory, what if you create a bond like that again" Jinyoung explained his voice changing from high to low "I wouldn't stand it..." He shyly admitted.
Mark felt like he could die of happiness. He lay on top of Jinyoung hugging his body. "That was because it was you" Mark stated. "It wasn't because I was taking care of you it was because it was you!"
Jinyoung moved the cushion to look at Mark "really?"
Mart took the cushion and throw it away, Jinyoung cheeks where as red as a tomato and his eyes kind of teary, he could tell how embarrassed the younger was.
"I love you Jinyoungie and that won't change not even in a 100 years from now" Jinyoung hugged Mark tightly, pressing him against him, Mark could hear how hard Jinyoung heart was beating. Mark thought about how after so many time they Still make each other hearts race.

 

 

Lets talk
Laying in bed, Jinyoung was resting his head on Mark chest, their fingers interlaced, Mark playing with Jinyoung hair with his free hand. Work really tire them lately, they lost all the strength they might have and at the end they just fall deeply asleep.
But on Sundays as a free day for the most part; as Mark still has to be aware of his client, they decided to spent it lazing around to its most.
Food, cleaning, reading, everything was throw aside just for one day.
"You know what I have been wondering?" Mark asked, his voice soft and calm giving the feeling he was at the most comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter