My name

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He punched me" a 10 years old Yeeun said sulking
"why?" he asked
"I don't know he just did it, we were talking and he punched me"
"I'll talk to him if you want to" Mark stated.
A small stone was throw to his back, he looked around and found a 10 years old Jinyoung staring at him.
"Don't talk to her!" He screamed and left running
" Jinyoung!" he ran to catch him. This was the usual, this how Jinyoung was always and that somehow made him feel at peace. They got to the railing on the huge garden.
"Why you throw that stone to me?" Mark screamed as he ran behind Jinyoung.
"You like Yeeun?" Jinyoung stopped running and asked out of nowhere
"What?"
"Answer me" Jinyoung seemed mad. Jinyoung has always been weaker than Mark so after running just for a while he can't even breath properly.
"No! I don't" Mark screamed.
"Who do you came here for, me or her?" Jinyoung asked.
"Why do you-"
"Answer me!!" Jinyoung raised his voice.
"I came to see both, both of you are my friends"
"No!" Jinyoung moved forward and tried to punch Mark.
"Stop!" Mark held his hands and pushed him against the floor.
"Stop! why are you so mad" Mark hands catching Jinyoung's hands.
"She said she likes you" Jinyoung was boiling in anger "Mark you're supposed to be mine! No one beside me can like you" His ears couldn't believe what he heard, that's why he is so mad.
"STOP moving and let me speak" Mark exclaimed, Jinyoung stopped pushing him so they sat there in front of each other.
"I like you both but if I have to chose I'll choose you" Mark said looking away, he can feel the blush creeping his cheeks.
"Really?"
"Yes" Mark assured
"Then go tell her!" Jinyoung exclaimed.
"No!! Why would I said that to her"
"so she knows you're mine"
Mark looked at Jinyoung and he was so serious he couldn't help to laugh out loud.
"Why are you laughing" Jinyoung sulked.
"Let's go inside" Mark extended his hand
"don't wanna" Jinyoung crossed his arms and started to pout, maybe he should try and just a little bit.
"if you keep being spoiled I might start liking Yeeun more" Mark exclaimed and Jinyoung gave him a look with the corner of his eyes. He then grabbed Mark's hand, so Mark smiled. As always Jinyoung has been his best friend since they were kids, he is very important to Mark even more than Yeeun he had to admit.
They walked inside the house through a halfway, "why is so dark here" Mark asked, as they walked "was you house like this?" the halfway was getting more and more dark, then he noticed, how the warmth of Jinyoung hands dissapeared from his hand.
"Jinyoung?!" Mark screamed while running, "why is so dark here, help somebody help..."
He ran for a long time till he finally saw light, He arrived in front of Jinyoung's room? Even thought he ran a lot he is not tired or sweaty.
 


"Let go" he heard Jinyoung voice through the door.
"Dont be mean" Yeeun was there too.

Their voices sounded different they sounded deeper as if thy got older? he looked his surroundings he was definetily outside Jinyoung´s room, he looked as his hand and then at his reflection on one of the windows, he is older! Maybe 20 or something, what is really going on he wondered.

He knocked twice before opening the door.
"Since when do you knock?" Jinyoung asked, a 20 years old Jinyoung was standing up holding onto what looked like a notebook, trying to keep it away from an also older Yeeun.
"Mark!" Yeeun ran to Mark and hugged him "Jinyoung is being mean to me again" Mark patted her head and looked at Jinyoung who rolled his eyes.
"Who allow you to touch Mark?" Jinyoung said
"Do I have to ask permission" Yeeun argued
"of course!"
"Well, can I hug you Mark?" She asked Mark who simply answered "Yes"
He placed his arms around her, hugging her warmly as a brother would do so Yeeun showed her tongue to Jinyoung.
"Not to him but to me" Jinyoung said looking at Yeeun, the ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter