Park Jinyoung

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Park Jinyoung, 23 years old the heir of Park family which ows a tons of hotels and buildings" Seven read at loud "That means he is rich, why does he wants to die so much?"
Seven hesitated to touch the button for a while even thought it was beeping since a while ago. He gulped and took a deep breath, his heart beating fast; even if he wasn't alive anymore, he placed his hand on his chest until he calmed and then.... He touched it.


Seven was transported to a big and dark room the big curtains covered the light that might have enter through the windows. He looked around trying to figure out were he was but the darkness barely allowed him to see. He distinguished a bed and a shelf, there was also window and a small table with some chairs around. Also two doors on each extreme of the room that he suppose one is a wardrobe and the other a normal door. Still not signs of the person he had to take care, or how Hayle called it "his client Park Jinyoung".
Seven walked to the windows and slightly moved the curtains so a small glimpse of light entered the room. He scanned the place again now with a bit more of light and he noticed a bundle on the bed covered with the bed sheets that he suppose is what he is looking for.
He hesitated to go to that person but he wanted to see him, the beep sound hasn't stopped since he touched the folder, those that mean he is awake? Or can people have suicidal thoughts while sleeping...?
He walked slowly as if he was afraid of been heard, he didn't wanted to make a noise, even his breathing turned kind of low and silenced as he approached the person in the bed.
Seven doesn't know why but he felt a knot in his throat as his eyes lay on the boy in the bed. He felt his own breathing turning heavy as his head ached... Maybe it was pure compassion? Or maybe just a feeling of empathy that made his chest clench.
Jinyoung was there his eyes swollen and red from crying, his sight lost, Seven faithfully believes he is not seeing anything at all.
The tears rolled down his cheeks making it wet, it gave the feeling that he was under that blanket so he could hide and maybe pretend he doesn't exist...


Day 1
"First of all the way we transport is to fast it made me feel dizzy and it took me almost 5 seconds to get myself together.
Second and most important I'll say the state of Park Jinyoung. His suicidal thoughts haven't stopped since he woke up except for one time while he was eating as he started to complain about how bad the food was (it looked good to me though), it seems like he is a petty person. After that all he did was sleep and cry. I really don't know how to help him but I'll try my best.
Seven...


Hayle took her time to read the reports, this morning was more calm than yestarday but it still made Seven feel uneasy and somehow uncomfortable.
"What about night time?" Hayle asked
"Well... He slept well for a while but then he suddenly woke up I guess he had a nightmare after that he couldn't stop crying" Seven answered playing with his long bang that almost covers his eyes.
"Any special thought?" "Beside pure sadness there wasn't any suicidal thoughts last night" Seven stated and Hayle just nodded and wrote something on a paper.
"Write it again and add the night time okay" she extended her hand and returned the notebook. "Yes"

Seven was about to leave but more than anything right now he needed to ask her, after finally meeting Jinyoung his will to do well has grow up, and he has gotten himself attached to the idea of taking care of Jinyoung.

"Hayle sunbaenim?" Seven mumbled
"What?" Hayle looked at Seven
"Well you see I don't know how to keep those ideas away from Jinyoung so can... Can you give me a hand on that? Maybe an advice or something-".
She though for a while, wrinkling her face as if she was thinking hard "how about making the people in the house talk to him more?" She suggested
"How?"
"Just put him in their minds, they can't hear us but we can whisper in their souls" she winked and smiled warmly.
"Thanks" Seven smiled too.
"Ah Seven don't hesitate to ask me if you have any doubt's"
"Thanks sunbaenim" Seven bowed and went to his desk, apparently Jinyoung hasn't woke up.
Seven has discovered a lot of things he didn't know like; how the light in the watch on his wrist show Jinyoung's emotions: no light Jesse sleeping, red is suicidal thoughts, yellow anger, and blue is sadness. Sadly tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter