Chapter 13

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are going to have their squad’s karaoke night. They’ve been planning it for the longest time. Their schedules rarely coincided and they grabbed the opportunity to meet up again after quite some time. Even T.O.P and Bom agreed to go. It’s been years since the break up and it was only last year when they started to be civil with each other. After noticing that the two could stand staying in one room together without killing each other, Dae suggested to revive their karaoke nights back when they were still in college. Everybody enthusiastically agreed. Except that the event had been pushed back ever since because their schedules didn’t align.

The biggest private room at Seungri’s newest business venture was reserved for their use. Everyone was excited until on the scheduled date when Jiyong told everyone he was going to be late because he had to accompany Kiko to their company dinner. 

Ever since the auction, their date had turned into a series of dates. Sometimes he’d bring Kiko with him when some of them meet up on group dinners. It was starting to get serious. None of the girls he dated reached this stage where he introduced them to the group. They are expecting that Jiyong might announce to the group that they are officially dating any time soon. 

Kiko and Dara seemed to interact well with each other. None of the girls Jiyong dated before got along well with Dara. Surprisingly, Kiko and Dara after an initial awkward spell hit it off. Turns out both were kdrama addicts and they would spazz on their favorite kdrama scenes. The rest of the group would just roll their eyes at them.

Despite everything that seemed to point out that all is well, the rest of the group were all still worrying about Dara although she appeared to act happy and bubbly all the time. She was smiling the widest and laughing the loudest whenever Kiko was around. But the group noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter