Chapter 10

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only two sets of eyes weren't amused at the bizarre happennings between Heechul and Dara. One pair belonged to someone who appeared to be smiling lightly but whose eyes, on closer inspection, did not mirror the mirth alighting his lips. It would take someone who knew him well to recognize the subtle signs. To the starstruck Kiko the man at her side looked cool and calm but the truth was that the Dragon was steaming and figurative smoke was now starting to escape his flaring nostrils. 

The other pair of eyes wasn't as subtle. The owner's face was bathed in frustration as she marched angrily towards her sworn sister who just now failed to follow through with her sworn oath to save her from a lifetime behind bars.

"Unnie!!! You better be thankful you're still on stage." She whispered furiously behind Dara, who immediately stiffened as she remembered the promise she made to CL that she could no longer fulfill. Her shoulders drooped and she turned imploring eyes on her friend and mouthed an 'I'm so sorry' to her friend.

CL gave her an eyeroll and proceeded up center as the MC called her to come forward. Dara walked off the stage in remorse at her failure as a friend. A few whisperings scattered around the crowd as they noted the brief but somewhat heated interchange from the once rumored L couple. 

CL turned her game face on and lifted her chin high up in the air as she approached the MC. As the two obnoxious guys started to up the bidding for her date she tried but failed to tune everything out and tapped her foot restlessly on the floor while clenching and unclenching her fists. She narrowed her eyes at the two jerks who were both determined to win a date with her. It was obvious that it wasn't her they were after but it was the satisfaction of winning over the other.

Her eyes were starting to glint with murderous intent and she ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter