Bonus Chapter: When Are You Going To Make An Honest Man Out Of Me?

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara involuntarily snorted the coffee out of her nose, splattering some of the brown liquid at both their PJ’s at Jiyong’s question. He was sliding the breakfast plate in front of her when he just casually dropped the question out of the blue. “When are you going to make an honest man out of me?”

She coughed convulsively trying to get out all the coffee that had made its way into her windpipe. He smiled and tenderly wiped the coffee from both their faces. “Mwo?” was the only word she could say.

“Depends on how you look at it but one could say technically your Grandpa already asked my hand in marriage for you.” Jiyong grinned at the speechless Dara. “I’m just waiting for you to honor his wishes.”

Dara was stunned to say the least. hung open at his audacity to involve her Harabeoji in this. He sure knew when to drop a bomb. She wasn’t even able to swallow that first sip of coffee and he had successfully fried her already toasted brain with his question.

He took something out of his pocket then took her hand. “Harabeoji proposed to me with this ring but I feel this would suit you better than me.” He slipped the ring on to her left ring finger at the stunned but unprotesting lady before him. Dara still speechless could only stare at the ring that once graced her mom’s finger. She could vaguely remember playing with it as a child. She didn’t know he had it.

“When will you marry me, Dee? There’s no question of will you marry me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter