Chapter 12

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they both got to the hospital car park Dara took her wrist off Jiyong's hold and turned toward the Doctor's parking area but Jiyong grabbed the back of her coat. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I drove here remember?" She told him.

"I know. Leave your car here. I'm driving us home." He told her.

"But I won't have a ride to work tomorrow..." Dara said.

"You got me. I'll drive you." Dara was about to answer back but he made a zip it gesture. "Zip it. Stay here. I'll get my car."

Dara nodded somberly at Jiyong. He was in a strange mood and she didn't want to argue anymore. In less than a minute GD was easing his car near the curb where she was standing on. He got off from the driver side and helped her into the car, not that she needed any help. he rounded back towards his side and once he was seated he routinely checked that she was strapped to her seat before securing his own seatbelt. Dara let him. He had been doing it for years everytime they would drive together.

It was routine for both of them and didn't mean much but it revealed a lot to Heechul who happened to pass by unnoticed by the pair. He was on his way to his car, too. He paused as he saw Dara standing beneath the lamppost. He was about to approach her to apologize for putting her on the spot earlier but the arrival of Jiyong stopped him in his tracks. Now he knew what Joross, a co-resident who was a friend of Dara from medical school, was warning him about since he once caught Heechul staring at an oblivious Dara. Joross had told him that although Dara was technically single she was not and won't be available to anyone.

As he started to walk on he gave another involuntary glance at the car. Jiyong saw him then. Dara however didn't. Jiyong looked him in the eye and that look told him more. He once thought that the 'if looks could kill' phrase was so overused but at that moment as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter