Chapter 29

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Jiyong slept clinging to Dara like an octopus, morning brought a complete reversal of that. He woke up registering a warm weight sprawled over his torso. He tried to shift sideways without disturbing her but the weight wriggled in protest and the limbs wrapped loosely around him tightened convulsively. He smiled lovingly at the clingy little barnacle on his side. 

His grin turned wider at the sight of her sleep-flushed face resting snuggly on his chest. There was a patch resembling Europe and Asia on his previously plain gray t shirt. His eyes twinkled in mischief as he reached for his cellphone on the night stand to take photographic evidence of how she drools in her sleep, a fact that she always stubbornly denies. He took several shots from different angles. The more evidence the better.

A little devil prompted him to upload one blurry picture on social media which he captioned, “Woke up like this.” His face basically occupied the screen but the lower left corner showed what suspiciously appears to be a girl’s head. He meant to upload it on his private account but the giddiness that filled him after waking up with her in the same bed made him careless. 

He had mistakenly and unknowingly logged on to his old account, the one he used when he was at university, when he and the boys were still known as members of Big Bang. They had a big following among the University crowd during those days. The band experience made their college days more eventful than most other college students but after graduating they had to disband and deal with their respective responsibilities mostly involving their families’ businesses.

He dropped his phone back to the side and happily snuggled once more with his favorite human, completely oblivious to the following wave of heartbreak that he had inadvertently caused to all the fan girls who kept on stanning him since college and into adulthood. He slept once more unaware of the panic attacks his actions caused to the thousands who had remained hopeful even up to this time because of his single status. 

It was midmorning when he woke up once again to a squirming, indignant female who was demanding to be released. “If you don’t let go the next instant I swear I’m going to bite you until you bleed.” The shrewish hamster was already opening her little mouth to bite him on the shoulder. He hastily pushed his palm against her forehead, putting enough force to stop her from reaching her target but gentle enough not to hurt her. He knew her since she was little and he knew for a fact that when she says she will bite him she will.

“I want to pee and I’m hungry.” She snarled at him. He distanced himself from the rabid rabbit and raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter