Chapter 15

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up in a good mood. She jumped up from bed and straightened up the covers while humming “Buttercup” under her breath. For some reason she couldn’t understand, she felt happy.

She skipped lightly out of the room. She sniffed. She could smell something heavenly. She twitched her nose and followed the smell of coffee. She found Joross pouring himself a cup of coffee. She grabbed it from him without asking.

“Aisht. You’re still shameless as always.” Joross grumbled at her as he took another mug for himself from the shelf.

“Only with you, my brother from another mother!” Dara answered brightly back at him. She then looked curiously around. “Your apartment looks the same since I last saw it. Still rooming with the same Donghae guy?”

“Not anymore. His friend assumed his place. Donghae’s in the US for his fellowship.” Dara nodded in understanding. 

“Where is he then?” Dara’s eyes wandered around the kitchen-living-dining open space area. She was curious as to who his flat mate was. His face was buried beneath the pillows last night and she was only able to see the toned lower half of his body. His legs looked lily white though as if it had hid from the sun for too long. Personally, she like guys who had a little tan like Jiyong. She shook her head to shake off the thought of him.

“He probably crawled back to his room in the middle of the night. He’ll go out soon enough. The smell of coffee will wake him up. Do you want to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter