III

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD CHAPTER YEAAAA!!!!! XOXO!

 

 

Yura laughed with Erin that night. It’s been a while since the last time they met and they told each other a lot of things that they missed.

“So you’re going to debut?” Erin asked Yura and she nodded, “finally! After a while!”

“Yeah it’s been almost 6 years!” Yura nodded, “I’m excited about this, although I still hope that we will be in one group together”

“I am sorry” Erin smiled and patted Yura’s shoulder, “I believe this is for the best”

“Yeah,” Yura smiled, “so? How is it? Staying in one office with your ex?” Yura asked.

“Well...” Erin smiled, “it’s fine. I met him this morning, it was a little bit awkward tho” Erin laughed, “since he’s with his new girlfriend”

Yura widened her eyes, “who is it? I have no idea that he has a new girlfriend!”

“You know Ko Eunji? I think she was on your class” Erin asked Yura and she nodded, “yeah, I’m very sure they’re dating”

“Oh my God it is awkward” Yura gasped and covered her opened mouth, “so, did you see Koeun?”

“Yeah I actually did” Erin nodded, “a while ago with Mark”

“Wow that’s even more awkward” Yura sipped her cup of chocolate, “what did you say to them?”

“Nothing” Erin laughed, “I was with Jaehyun oppa that time, so we just had a little talk”. Erin looked at Yura, “so, what about you? Close with Bangtan?”

“Sort of, but they’re really busy,” Yura explained and then smirked, “and I think they are interested in you...maybe...”

“What? Noo!”

“Yes!” Yura dropped the fact to Erin, “are you sure you don’t want to date idol?”

“I’m not sure, I mean, I want my boyfriend to have time for me, even though he’s busy but if he can spare time for me, then why not?” Erin gave Yura her condition, “that’s what makes me broke up with Mark in the first place. We don’t have time for each other and that’s sad”

“Yeah, I know” Yura nodded, “but Jimin always have time for me”

“Good for you” Erin smiled, “I want my boyfriend to make my couple list come true”

Yura frowned, “couple list?” she asked.

“Well, after I break up, I have this list on what I should do with my next boyfriend” Erin laughed, “I know it sounds cheesy, but I want to know and make memories with him by accompllishing that list”

“Sounds...okay” Yura nodded, “what’s on your list?”

“Little things” Erin replied, “like watching movie marathon together, or jogging 4 AM in the morning. I don’t know, I want to do things that makes me know him better and makes him know me better”

“That’s actually smart” Yura complimented Erin’s idea, “but, I just want to make sure, you moved on from Mark right?”

 

 

Erin looked at Yura, “I guess”

 

 

“Well, he’s happy with Koeun now don’t you think?” Yura asked and Erin nodded, “then it’s not wrong if you can... maybe, make a list of moving on? Just to make sure that you have totally moved on”

 

 

“List of moving on?”

 

***

 

Jaehyun played with his phone that night in his bed. It was his break and the schedule has ended that day. He decided to take a long sleep while the others decided to go outside.

KATALK!

Jaehyun heard a notification coming from his Kakaotalk. He opened the chat and looked at his 97 liners chat.

BTS JJK: Yo

Seventeen’s DK: Yo!

NCT Jaehyun: ssup

Seventeen’s Mingyu: present

BTS JJK: Where are you guys? Busy?

Seventeen’s DK: pretty much. Just practicing.

Seventeen’s Mingyu: why? wanna hang out?

NCT Jaehyun: I’m sort of free.

GOT7 Yugeom: I’m stuck in the office with Bambam here

GOT7 Bambam: no one can save us. Sad.

BTS JJK: SOPA Babies?

Seventeen’s DK: ssup?

BTS JJK: Do you remember Erin? That geek girl

NCT Jaehyun: hey that’s Mark’s ex.

BTS JJK: so she’s single now?

 

“What?” Jaehyun shocked after looking at Jungkook’s question, “what is wrong with him?” he mumbled.

 

NCT Jaehyun: where did you see her?

Seventeen’s DK: isn’t this the ugly girl?

GOT7 Bambam: when JJK ask about a girl, it’s impossible that she’s ugly

Seventeen’s Mingyu: yeah. Who is this girl anyway?

BTS JJK sent a photo to the group

BTS JJK: she went to Bighit to pick Yura up a while ago

Seventeen’s Dokyeom: she’s very pretty now what happened to her?!

Seventeen’s The8: puberty happened I guess

GOT7 Bambam: or surgery happened?

NCT Jaehyun: no no not a surgery guys. Just beauty product. I was there when she transformed.

BTS JJK: no one is answering my question if she’s single or not -_-

 

“Crap he must have a dibs on her” Jaehyun sighed. Jaehyun knows that Jungkook can be a player sometimes, but he’s still a very good guy. He’s just... really interesting for women.

 

NCT Jaehyun: she’s my baby sister. And yes she’s single

Seventeen’s DK: hey! Isn’t this the girl you had a crush on before?

NCT Jaehyun: Seokmin dude stop making gossip

GOT7 Yugeom: she’s very pretty now. I wonder what she looked like before

Seventeen’s DK: you will never know that it’s her

Seventeen’s Mingyu: that’s extreme

 

Jaehyun put his phone on the side for a while. ‘is this okay?’ he thought ‘fixing Erin and Jungkook? Is that even safe for Erin?’ he thought.

 

Seventeen’s Mingyu: but I bet she has a good heart. She got Jaehyun’s heart before

BTS JJK: do you think I will look good with her? LOL

NCT Jaehyun: just don’t play with her Kook. NCT love her hahaha.

BTS JJK: Maybe not this time

NCT Jaehyun: she’s very cool. You need to work hard to get her

GOT7 Bambam: whoa is that a challenge?

NCT Jaehyun: Not sure! HAHAHA LOL

BTS JJK: Nice one Jae. But tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter