VIII

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO GUYS! Here's your chapter 8! I hope you guys are still on a same team after this chapter!! (are you tho?) don't forget to tell me what you think and put comments below! XOXO!

 

 

CHAPTER 8

 

Erin looked at Jungkook closely, “Jungkook-ah” Erin looked at Jungkook. She didn’t expect the next confession she got would be in a same place like last time. She remembered 5 years ago Mark also asked her out in a kitchen when she was cooking. ‘what’s wrong with me and kitchen?’ she looked confused.

“Erin-ah” Jungkook looked at Erin, “you can think about it carefully, I won’t ask for a quick respond, but I just want you to know that losing you might be one of the scariest thing I can imagine, I can’t help it to fall for you this fast,”

Erin smiled at Jungkook, “can you give me time to think?” Erin smiled.

 

 

“Yeah, but not too long,” Jungkook hugged her, “and I don’t accept no as an answer”

“So why should I think?” Erin frowned.

“Then don’t think and just accept my confession” Jungkook hugged her really tight. Erin laughed and looked at Jungkook seriously. “No seriously, what do you think of me?” Jungkook asked her.

 

“I told you, I think you’re cute. In additional you’re really nice” Erin looked at him who kept hugging her in the middle of the kitchen. It’s a really warm hug and she liked it. “I..” Erin smiled at him and put her head on Jungkook’s chest, “I just want to make you suffer, that’s why”

Jungkook looked at her and lossen his hug for a while, “what?” Jungkook looked at her and laughed, “so you want to make me wait just to make me suffer?”

Erin nodded with a cute smile.

 

 

 

“Is that mean the answer is still yes if you answer it now?” Jungkook looked at her closely.

 

 

 

Erin nodded once again.

 

***

 

Mark woke up with a really heavy head that afternoon. He grabbed his phone on the floor and looked at all notifications that was in last night.

Koeun:Baby where are you?
Koeun: you didn’t tell me you’re going to a party last night
Koeun: are you working now?
Koeun: I guess you’re asleep
Koeun: Sleep tight my mark <3 I love you

Mark looked at the chat once again. He dated Koeun for almost 3 years and Koeun had been saying the ‘L’ word so many times.

 

But not even once for him.

 

He could’t say it to her. He knows that the word means a lot and has a really big meaning. Saying that word to Koeun makes him scared. He knew he’s not there yet. Deep down, he felt a little bit bad for Koeun for loving him that much, but he couldn’t love her as much as she did to him.

Mark: Koeun-ah
Koeun: Oh Mark! Where have you been? I’m worried!
Mark: I’m sorry
Koeun: it’s okay J how are you? How’s the party last night?
Mark: how do you know? Yeah it’s part of work. Sorry
Koeun: Lami told me. You can just tell me where you’re going. I’m worried, that’s why
Mark: I’m sorry
Koeun: it’s okay. I love you that’s why.
Mark: Koeun
Koeun: I know you still can’t say that word to me, so I will just wait. I won’t push you

Mark looked at his text. He sighed a little bit but smiled at the end. Koeun understands him a lot. Dating her is not a wrong path for him. ‘Maybe she really is the one’ he said. Mark decided to stand up and went outside of his bedroom to check on the others.

He went outside of his room and found all members were eating their breakfast, “there he is” Doyoung looked at him, “sorry we eat first. We tried to wake you up but you seems to be so tired”

“It’s okay. Good morning everyone” Mark smiled and sat on an empty chair, “what’s our breakfast?”

“Bacon and egg” Haechan smiled at Mark, “so Mark, how are you? Are you okay?”

“Haechan!” Taeyong screamed at him.

“Yeah I’m fine” Mark looked at everyone, “why? I feel okay and I had enough sleep”

“I think he still doesn’t know...” Ten whispered to Johnny and he nodded. Winwin laughed and Yuta tried to calm him down, but also laughing inside.

“What’s wrong?” Mark asked, “did you guys put a prank on me again?”

“No no no!” Yuta denied immediately, “I think life puts a prank on you”

“Why?” Mark didn’t understand.

“You’ll find out” Taeyong mumbled and didn’t look at him. He kept putting his food on his mouth.

 

“Guys I think the status of Erin nuna is legit” Mark heard Jisung ran and screamed at the whole group who were busy paying attention to Mark.

 

 

“JISUNG!” Everyone screamed at him.

 

 

Jisung looked at everyone and looked at Mark, “oh hyung! Why are you here?! I thought you’re asleep!” Jisung looked scared and worried. He turned pale and put his cellphone inside of his pocket.

“Jisung” Mark looked at him, “what status?”

“See Jisung, this is the reason why you can’t be our babies anymore” Yuta looked at Jisung and he looked really bad, “you’re in big guys problem and yet you spilled it”

“What status everyone?” Mark asked. He checked his own phone and looked at Erin’s status on kakaotalk.

 

Mark looked at everyone. He couldn’t believe it as well. It’s really been a while since he saw a status in that sns she has. And yes, he always checked her status for no reason.

“Mark,” Jaehyun looked at him, “are you okay?”

“This is your fault!!” Mark looked at Jaehyun and all of the sudden blamed him. his morning is officially ruined because of the status. He was really annoyed by it, he didn’t know why. and all of his complaint just went out and explode like a volcano.

“What?” Why is it my fault?” Jaehyun didn’t like the accusation Mark gave to him.

“why are you even fixing them together?!” Mark protested. His complaint was finally came out, “why are you fixing them? Jungkook is not even nice for her!”

“So if I fix her with Mingyu you will be fine?” Jaehyun asked.

“NO!” Mark answered really fast.

 

 

“See? the problem is you” Yuta looked at him, “can’t you see?”

 

***

 

Erin woke up that morning with the biggest smile on her face. She looked at her window and smiled. it was a bright day today. And a the second day of summer. She didn’t even realize that. She grabbed her phone and looked at text she got.

Kookie: Glad I’m yours
Erin: you liar
Kookie: yeah.. sorry I lied
Erin: Jungkook!
Kookie: so you dropped the formality now?
Erin: yeah why would I respect you anyway
Kookie: Good question........
Erin: you got even more annoying after we date
Kookie: but still, we’re dating
Erin: what if I don’t want anymore?
Kookie: ERIN!

Erin laughed really hard. Her boyfriend is indeed funny. Yes, her new boyfriend. She’s surprisingly really glad that he like her, he make her smile, she’s really comfortable staying with him. She still don’t know if it’s love or not, but at least, she’s opening up to someone.

“Erin-ah”

She heard her name was called from outside. She ran out and saw Stella with their manager. SM assigned one manager for them so she could take care of their schedule.

“Oh, Eunji eonnie” Erin smiled and looked at her manager, “annyeonghaseyo”

“Annyeong Erin-ah!” Eunji smiled at her, “you need to fix yourself now”

“Why?” Erin asked her, “I thought our schedule starts at 12 PM”

“All schedule in the bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter