IV

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DOUBLE UPDATE!!! FOR BTS OR JUNGKOOK FANS PLEASE PREPARE YOUR HEART FOR THIS LOLOLOL! Enjoy!

 

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Yura looked at her schedule, “hm.. pretty much busy...” She nodded and flipped her agenda. She saw Jimin’s schedule there, “he’s busier...,” Yura laughed.

“Eonnie” Yura looked around and Yoonyoung, her group mate look at her, “should we practice again?”

“Yes sure” Yura nodded and get ready with her group. She’s the leader of the upcoming group so it’s a big responsibility for her to make the group perform the best performance for Mr. Bang.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

She looked at the door and saw someone’s outside. Someone she knew.

 

“omo, Jungkook sunbaenim” Yoonyoung looked at Yura, “she must be looking for you”. Yura looked outside and give a hand-sign that Jungkook should come inside. After seeing the sign, Jungkook went inside of the room and smiled at Yura. “Yura-ya annyeong!” he greeted her.

“I know you want something” Yura glared at Jungkook and he laughed, “oppa what do you want?” Yura asked him.

“Do you remember? Your friend?”

“Who? Jinae?” Yura frowned.

“No, not Jinae I dated her” Jungkook hold his head trying to remember names.

“that fan? What’s her name again?” Yura also tried to remember.

“Not Boyoung as well” Jungkook shook her head, “the one that pick you up few days ago”

“You mean Erin?”

“YES YES!” Jungkook smiled really bright after hear the name he wanted to hear.

“NO!”

“What? I haven’t ask you anything!” Jungkook became very defensive and so does Yura.

“So what do you want?” Yura asked him nicely.

“Can I have her number?” Jungkook giggled.

“NO”

“WHYYY” Jungkook whined, “I just want to talk to her”

“She’s not interested on idol anymore” Yura explained, “just leave her alone. She’s a really nice girl”

“Because she’s a nice girl don’t you think she should be with me?” Jungkook asked. He looked at the dancing room and saw the other girls laughing at her and Yura. She smiled  and waved at them and she could see really clear that some of them blushed just because he waved at them.

“You’re evil. She shouldn’t be with you” Yura glared at him.

“YA!!”

“I’m sorry!” Yura laughed, “you just have record”

“What record?” Jungkook frowned.

“Well, record of dating girls! You dated so many girls!” Yura answered Junhkook’s question, “I wouldn’t let you date my good friend like that! And anyway, she’s not interested on dating idols anymore”

“Yeah, I know she dated Mark before,” Jungkook replied, “but at least let me try! I’m not like you who found Jimin immediately. I tried and it doesn’t fit. And that’s not my fault”

“Well, try harder,” Yura asked, “I’m sorry oppa,”

“like how?” Jungkook asked, “seriously, I have a good feeling about her,”

“If you want, you can help me by getting all of us coffee tonight” Yura looked at the other members of her and she looked at them, “you guys want coffee right?”

“Yeah but...” One of them answered.

“But what?” Jungkook asked them.

“But I like it frappe” Another one answered.

“And I want chocolate instead of coffee” Yoonyoung answered.

“Can I have caramel macciato?” Another girl asked.

Jungkook looked at everyone and see how Yura tried to messed him up. But he really wanted to see Erin. ‘if this is what I need to do, then I will’ Jungkook smiled. “OKAY!” He screamed at everyone, “tell me all of your order, I will deliver it to you guys.”

Yura looked at Jungkook and gasped a bit. She could see that Jungkook was really serious about Erin. The girls were noisy and told Jungkook their order and excited about it.

“Don’t forget to say thankyou girls” Yura smiled at them and Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and after getting the order, he dialled a number. “What are you doing?” Yura asked him.

“Calling the cafe?” Jungkook confused.

“Get it your own, they’re busy” Yura looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Yura with a disbelief.

“Seriously Yura”

“Yeah I’m serious!” Yura laughed. Jungkook sighed.

“Look, I really like this girl, I think” Jungkook looked at Yura, “so I’m going to do your dirty deeds”. Jungkook looked at everyone and walked out from the room.

 

***

 

Jungkook brought 9 coffee in his hands and walked from the cafe to Bighit building. He looked at all the coffee and sighed. ‘this better be worthed’ he sighed.

He waited for red light to turn green on Cheongdam-dong and sighed behind his face mask. There were no opened cafe that night so he needed to look for the cafe up to Cheongdam-dong. It was a little bit far from the office, and he didn’t even bring his car.

“This is annoying” he groaned.

“Jungkook?”

“” He looked around panicking when he heard his name got called. He looked around and saw someone with Mask looking at him. He frowned and tried to recognize the person behind the face mask.

“Jaehyun?”

“IT IS YOU!” Jaehyun screamed and they both laughed, “wow I’m just guessing but I guess I’m getting to know you better”

“Yeah man” Jungkook laughed. He tried to gave Jaehyun a high-five, but his hands were full with 7 coffee that is ordered by Yura and her group mates. “Sorry my hands are full I want to shake your hands but it’s really full right now” Jungkook apologize.

“It’s okay man” Jaehyun laughed, “do you need my help?”

“Yeah sure thanks” Jungkook gave Jaehyun some of the coffee he handled. He felt a little bit free now after he gave some to Jaehyun. Jaehyun himself looked at the coffee and frowned, “this is all frappe. Who are these for?”

“The girls in my office wants some coffee so I want to be a good senior by buying them some” Jungkook laughed.

“But aren’t they on diet or something?” Jaehyun laughed.

“Yeah they are,” Jungkook laughed even louder and they both laughed.

The traffic light turned green and both of them crossed the street together. After going to the other side of the road, Jaehyun looked at Jungkook and joke about it, “I hope you get something in return for this”

“Actually I do” Jungkook smiled behind his mask and Jaehyun could see it.

“What is it?”

“Your sister’s number” Jungkook shyly answered.

Jaehyun frowned, “but I don’t have-“ he quietly think. After a while, he understand and nodded, “you mean Erin?”

“Yeah I asked Yura for her number, and she said I need to do something to get her number” Jungkook explained, “I think she wants to see if I’m serious about Erin or not”

“So you are serious?” Jaehyun asked him. Jungkook nodded. “Wow, I don’t know you’re really serious about her?”

“Well, I don’t know, I can feel something about her” Jungkook laughed, “you might think that it’s funny”

“No man not really” Jaehyun laughed, “because that’s what I feel when I met her for the first time”

“really?”

“Yeah, she was singing NCT song in the middle of mini market” Jaehyun laughed when he remembered his first encounter with Erin, “it was funny, but it’s really different”

“Mark is one lucky man” Jungkook mumbled.

“Not anymore, she’s single” Jaehyun smiled. he looked at Jungkook who were still having difficulties on bringin the drink of his own. “Dude, please get a cab. I will call one for you. Your office is still far away”

“yeah, thanks” Jungkook laughed. He looked at Jaehyun, “by the way, what are you doing here alone?”

“I told my dance teacher I will go to a toilet for a while. I didn’t tell him  which one. So I went to a toilet in near here” He laughed and Jungkook burst out to laugh as well, “I’m really streesed this days. I just want to take a break for a while”

“I understand” Jungkook laughed, “and you just gave me another idea on how to run away from practice”. They both laughed, “we need to put this on our group”

“Good idea” Jaehyun laughed. He looked at Jungkook again who was staring at the coffee. He got a taxi and the taxi stopped in front of both of them. “Here’s your coffee, I hope you get the number of Erin”

“Thanks man” Jungkook laughed, “I actually can get it from you. But I don’t feel good about it,”

“Why?”

“I respect you as friend,” Jungkook smiled. He put all of the coffee in the taxi and shook Jaehyun’s hand, “thanks for the help!”

“hey we should hang out some time” Jaehyun laughed, “all of us as a group. Are you free next week?”

“Yeah I think I have free schedule next week” Jungkook nodded.

“Great I will inform the others, lets meet” Jaehyun smiled, “see you next week”. Jungkook got inside of the taxi and went to the office immediately.

 

Meanwhile, Jaehyun took his phone and texted someone after he left.

 

 

Jungkook arrived in 10 minutes after he got into the cab. He went to the practice room directly and went inside. The girls were sitting after taking some practice. “Girls” He greeted them, “here’s your coffee”

“Thankyou sunbaenim!” the girls screamed and grabbed their coffee. Jungkook looked at Yura and he grinned, “Yura”

“Ne oppa” Yura stand up and approached him, “thankyou for giving us the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter