V

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#TEAMMARK #TEAMJAEHYUN or #TEAMJUNGKOOK????

 

“Really? NO!” Erin laughed at Jungkook’s story and he smiled nodding. He told Erin the experience of Jungkook when he’s around his hyungs and Erin seems to be entertained.

“Yeah, I’m serious, Jimin hyung is just that small that he passed kids section that time” Jungkook laughed with her. Both of them were walking in the side of the river and and they were just finishing the ice cream they bought. Erin looked at Jungkook and looked worried a little bit.

“Isn’t that your second ice cream already?” Erin looked worried, “is that okay? aren’t you going to have a concert soon?”

“Oh I have a recipe to make my voice okay” Jungkook smiled.

“What is it?” Erin looked curious.

“Come closer” Jungkook signed Erin to came closer by his finger. Erin came closer to him and he laughed, “lip singing” He whispered to Erin.

“YAAAA” Erin got annoyed and Jungkook laughed.

“Hahaha I’m just joking! I don’t lip sync, seriously,” Jungkook smiled at her, “but if you really want to know, I will give you the secret”

“Okay! will you send it to me by kakaotalk?” Erin asked.

“are you suggesting that I should get your kakaotalk?” Jungkook smiled evilish.

“Yeah” Erin answered really fast, “I mean, we’re friends right?” Jungkook looked at her and nodded. He never knew that a girl like Erin still exist. A girl who were not really shy, and is really friendly. “Oh I have a question tho” Erin looked at Jungkook and he smiled at her.

“What is it?” Jungkook asked.

“Why are you so interested in me?” Erin looked at Jungkook.

“Well, everyone warned me about you, they said if I’m not serious I shouldn’t be close with you” Jungkook explained, “and they said I should be careful of you as well”

“Why?” Erin frowned.

“Yura and Jimin agree that you’re an amazing person” Jungkook smiled and Erin laughed.

“Honestly I am that great” Erin boast and Jungkook laughed even more. ‘This girl makes me so happy’ he thought and smiled. Erin looked at her watch, “oh it’s almost 12. I think I need to go. I have a morning schedule tomorrow”

“You’re busy training?” Jungkook asked and Erin nodded, “I will drive you home, okay?”

“No it’s okay!” Erin smiled, “It’s pretty near I think I should go by myself”

“Hey it’s not nice if a guy don’t drive back her date home” Jungkook told her.

 

 

 

 

“Date?”

 

 

Jungkook widened his eyes. He didn’t even know why he said that. It was just spilled out from his mouth, “I’m sorry”

“No no it’s okay” Erin laughed, “I don’t even mind if this is a date. This is a nice date anyway” Erin smiled while eating her ice crea. Jungkook smiled.

“You are amazing indeed” Jungkook gave her compliment and he smiled, “and I think I still need to get you home. Jaehyun said I need to take care of you”

“That oppa tho” Erin laughed, “Jungkook-ssi, is it really okay?”

Jungkook nodded.

“Then...okay” Erin smiled, “you can get me home”. Jungkook smiled and walked with Erin again.

 

***

 

Jaehyun arrived at home late midnight and found that most of the members are asleep already. He walked inisde of his room while smiling. He admit he did a great job today fixing Jungkook and Erin together. They looked fit for each other. “And they both crazy” he mumbled for himself.

 

“Who’s crazy?”

 

Jaehyun looked and saw Mark was still awake, “you’re still awake?” Jaehyun smiled at him and he nodded.

“Yeah I’m just writing” Mark smiled, “I heard from Ten hyung you went out with 97 liners”

“Yeah” Jaehyun smiled, “also with Erin”

“Oh” Mark don’t seems to really care about it. Jaehyun changed his clothes and went to his bed. He looked at Mark, “how’s Koeun?” Jaehyun asked.

“Just fine” Mark replied really short.

“Okay” Jaehyun smiled, “I guess I’m glad you find her, anyway, Erin will find another person as well”

“Yeah” Mark shortly answered again.

“Yeah, that’s why I fix her with Jungkook”

“You what?”

Jaehyun looked at Mark and he looked interested right now. ‘interesting’ Jaehyun thought. “Yeah I fix her with Jungkook,”

“But Jungkook date a lot of girls,” Mark told Jaehyun.

“Yeah as a part of the searching” Jaehyun replied, “I mean, if you don’t fit with anyone you should break up with them right?”

“Well yeah” Mark looked at Jaehyun, “but what if he hurt Erin?”

“So you care about Erin now” Jaehyun looked at Mark.

“Not really,” Mark denied, “but I’m trying to prevent another girl to get hurt from what Jungkook sunbaenim did”

“They’re going to be fine” Jaehyun smiled, “I know Jungkook. And he’s not going to let this one slide easily” Jaehyun smiled at Mark, “he’s not going to let this one go away. I’m sure”

“Only if you’re sure” Mark looked at Jaehyun and he nodded. Mark stand up from his seat and walked to his bed.

“Where are you going?” Jaehyun asked, “I thought you’re still writing a while ago”

“I feel sleepy all of the sudden” Mark shortly answered, “good night hyung”

“Hm” Jaehyun smiled and put himself in the bed. He looked at Mark and he seemed to be bothered. He got even more interested. ‘Mark shouldn’t feel bothered, honestly’ Jaehyun smiled and decided to go to sleep.

 

***

 

“I heard you arrived at dorm really late last night” Stella sipped her coffee and walked inside of SM building with Erin that morning. Erin looked at her and smiled. Stella knows something happened last night, “so it was a nice midnight walk afterall” Stella made a guess.

“Pretty much” Erin smiled, “Jaehyun oppa left me tho, it’s not really nice but yeah, I still had fun”

“What?” Stella looked at her bestfriend with confusion, “if you didn’t take your walk with him? then... who are you with last night?”

“Promise me not to tell anyone” Erin smiled and gave her little finger, “pinky swear”

“Yeah yeah” Stella connect her little finger with Erin’s, “so, who are you with?”

“BTS Jeon Jungkook” Erin mumbled in a really low voice.

“Who?”

“BTS Jeon Jungkook!” She accidentally screamed Jungkook’s name.

 

 

“Oh my God” Stella stopped walking and looked at Erin seriously, “Erin. You’re not joking”

“Nope” Erin smiled and walked pass though Stella. Stella walked next to her and they both walked iniside of the elevator

 

“He’s like really cute” Stella gave her comment, “isn’t he?”

“Sort of” Erin smiled, “and he’s nice”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter