XI

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEYYOO!! I'm Here! I know I am guilty as charged I am so sorry for taking hiatus! but I'm here now, and it should be faster than the production for this chapter. and NCT 127 IS GOING TO HAVE THEIR COMEBACK WHO'S EXCITED CAUSE I AM!!!! XDXDXDXD Don't forget to comment on what do you think about this chapter okay? still looking and reading at your comments one by one and feel REALLY THANKFUL that I have you guys as my reader! Thanks guys! XOXO!

 

Erin threw her body to her bed and sighed. She’s really tired that day from hiking and climbing the mountain, and now, she needed to take a rest. She looked at Tiffany who looked really clean and inside of her pajamas already.

“Are you going to sleep now eonnie?” She asked.

“Yeah, hiking is really tiring, I can’t believe we survive” Tiffany laughed and put her body inside of her blanket, “you should take some sleep, it’s going to be another heavy day tomorrow”

“Yeah I’m just waiting for Jungkook” Erin smiled and looked at her phone. She waited for Jungkook to call and they supposed to had a conversation since 30 mintutes ago. “Maybe he forgot” Erin smiled.

KRIIING! KRIIIING!

Erin looked at her phone and smiled. She answered her phone call and greeted the phone caller, “ssup?”

“It’s only been one day Erin-ah and you changed?” Jungkook from the other side of the phone complained. Erin laughed really hard and Jungkook laughed with her, “so how’s your day?”

“It’s amazing!” Erin excited to tell Jungkook about her day, “I’m pretty tired, but yeah, it’s worthed!”

“What did you guys do?” Jungkook wondered.

“We hike”

“You hike?” Jungkook asked.

“Yeah, sort of” Erin replied, “how’s your day?”

“Well, it’s tough here, I miss you” Jungkook laughed, “are you going to sleep now? It’s almost 10 there”

“Yeah” Erin looked at the watch in her hands, “I think I’m going to bed soon,”

“Dream of me?”

“Of course mister” Erin smiled, “good night”

“Good night for you” Jungkook hung up. Erin smiled and saw Tiffany who was smiling at her, “Eonnie, why?” She smiled at her.

“You remind me when I still date Khun” Tiffany smiled, “I used to smile like that, but well, yeah, you know”

“Yeah, I’m sorry” Erin felt bad.

 

KRIIING KRIIIING!

 

“Mwo?” Erin got confused and looked at another caller ID on her phone. It was Jaehyun. Erin immediately picked up her phone and answered, “oppa?” she asked.

“Wanna go out?”

“But it’s 10:30,” Erin frowned, “are you sure it’s allowed?”

“Well of course it’s not” Jaehyun laughed from the other side of the phone, “but I am sure it will be fun! Come on! Just come with us!”

“US?!”

“Well of course the other NCT members will come,” Jaehyun replied, “Mark will be there as well, but that should not be a problem for you”

“No, not at all” Erin replied really fast, “I think I want to go”

“That’s the spirit!” Jaehyun laughed, “now open the door so I can enter your room”

“Eh?” Erin shocked even more. She walked into the door and opened the door. Jaehyun was standing there alone and smiled with his phone in his right ear, “ya!” she screamed at him.

“I’m sorry,” Jaehyun laughed, “lets go?”

“Yeah I guess” Erin nodded and hold Jaehyun’s hand. Jaehyun is really like her big brother, he knows what she wants. She was actually really tired, but she loves surprise even more, so this must be really exciting for her.

“Where are we going?” Erin asked.

“We’re going to have a midnight ride, we book 3 cars,” Jaehyun explained. They arrived at the hotel lobby and Jaehyun saw the other NCT members waiting for him.

“Erin-ah!” Taeyong greeted her and smiled at her, “lets go! We’re waiting for you”

“Sorry” Erin bowed and everyone laughed.

“You’re sweet, lets go now, shall we?” Johnny looked at everyone in his car. He was in one car with Mark, Taeil, and Ten.

“Go to that car Erin-ah” Taeyong smiled and pointed at the car in front of him. The car was only filled with Winwin and Doyoung. Erin nodded and jumped in with Jaehyun. Taeyong car was filled by Taeyong, Yuta, Hansol and Haechan.

“Where are the kids?” Erin asked Jaehyun.

“They’re too tired, so we left them” Jaehyun explained, “do you like the car? I hope it’s okay”

“It’s really fine! I actually plan to do this with Jungkook!”

“You do?”

“Well not yet, but it’s on my relationship list”

“List?” Jaehyun asked for more information.

“Yeah, after I broke up with Mark, I made this list on what I should do next time I have a boyfriend, and midnight ride is actually on the list”

“Really?” Jaehyun laughed, “well too bad Kook is not here, but I think he will have time to do this with you”

“I hope so, I want to make all of my wish come true”

“I understand” Jaehyun smiled. Winwin looked at Jaehyun confused and Jaehyun explained slower to him. Winwin smiled at Erin and Erin smiled back. Erin was not that close with Winwin since she couldn’t seak Chinese and Winwin was not really good in speaking Korean. Doyoung, who was driving, was busy paying attention to the road, but still drive with a very high speed.

“Where are we stopping again?” Doyoung asked.

“I don’t know, a beach near here” Jaehyun replied. Doyoung nodded and they drove the car until they saw a sign of a beach. Erin got excited and they stopped their car. The other 2 cars followed behind and went down from their car.

“Help the princess to go down please” Jaehyun asked the guys who were outside of the car to helped Erin. Erin blushed and got helped from Yuta and walked down from the car. Erin laughed and walked with Jaehyun, “you don’t need to say that”

“But you are our princess” Jaehyun smiled, “come on, lets grab the beach!” Jaehyun and Erin ran to the water followed by the others. They played water for a while until Erin got tired. After 30 minutes, Erin decided to sit and take a rest. Erin looked at Jaehyun who approached her and smiled.

“Happy?” Jaehyun asked.

“Super” Erin laughed, “thankyou for the treat!” Erin looked around and saw Mark looking at her. They locked eyes for a while until Mark decided to play again with Haechan.

“You locked eyes with him a while ago” Jaehyun looked at Erin.

“Yeah, but it’s just eyes lock” Erin smiled, “it’s nothing”

“If I tell you that he still love you, will you believe me?” Jaehyun asked her. with that question, Erin could only laugh at him.

“You’re joking, of course not!” Erin laughed, “even if it’s true, nothing will change”

“Why? you don’t love him anymore”

“Because I can’t hurt Kook oppa like that,” Erin replied, “and yes, I don’t love him anymore”

“Why hurting Jungkook becomes your first reason? Do you think you hurt him already?”

 

 

 

“NO” Erin looked at Jaehyun, “why are we talking about him again?”

“Well, because I can feel that he’s actually still into you,”

“well, I’m pretty sure you missed the feeling, I’m sure he’s not” Erin smiled, “don’t worry okay?” Erin smiled. Jaehyun could only smile and looked at Mark who was busy playing with Haechan and Yuta.

 

***

 

Mark looked at Erin who was laughing with Jaehyun while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter