XII

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO PEOPLE! Thanks for still reading to my story! I hope you guys still like it! Don't forget to subscribee and comment (and Upvote would be great!!!) You guys rock! XOXO!!

 

Mark looked at Koeun shocked, “you’re not serious”

“I actually am” Koeun looked back at him, “it’s time to be real, honestly, we don’t really love each other, then, why keeping the relationship?”

Mark looked at Koeun deeply into her eyes; trying to find a lie in her eyes. Too bad, he couldn’t find any. Koeun looked really serious that morning. “Koeun, we dated for almost 3 years, I’m telling you”

“Yeah, I also think like that, but there’s no way to keep it, you don’t love me and I don’t love you” Koeun stated.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah” She nodded answering his question, “look, it’s a good time to see what we want again oppa. And I want to focus on my career right now. You’re my bestfriend, and I will never leave you, but our status should change, because that’s not what we are”

“Only if you’re sure” Mark looked at Koeun and she nodded. He hugged Koeun for the last time as his girlfriend. He never knew that his girlfriend is a very great person that he just realized it now. “I’m sorry Koeun”

“No, it’s okay” Koeun smiled, “now your job is to find your happiness, and I believe you found it”

“Lets not talk about it” Mark knew who she was refering to, “I want to focus to you this whole morning, okay? so, where should we go?”

 

***

 

Jaehyun knocked on Erin’s room that morning. He need to make sure that she’s in her room since last night, he left her at the beach with Mark. He felt guilty, but he wanted that to happen.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

He waited for 5 minutes and looked at a lady opening the door for him, “ah, sunbaenim” He bowed after seeing Yuri opened the door for him, “is Erin here?”

“Yeah,” Yuri smiled and looked at Erin, “Erin! Jaehyun is here for you!”

“I’M NOT TALKING TO HIM!” Erin answered from inside of the girl’s room. Hearing that, Yuri frowned and Jaehyun laughed. ‘This must be because of what happened yesterday’ he laughed.

“Erin-ah mianhae~” Jaehyun laughed and looked at Yuri, “she’s not mad at me noona I swear”

“You guys are funny” Yuri laughed, “come in! There’s only me and her and Stella inside, I guess you can come inside”

“Thankyou” Jaehyun carefully walked inside of the room and saw Erin who sharply glared at him, “Erin-ah-“

“I’m not talking to you! Why did you leaving me with Mark like that?!” Erin got furious.

“Did something happened?” Jaehyun asked.

“No! But-“

“So nothing happened?” Jaehyun cut her, “then, why are you so angry?”

“BECAUSE IT’S AWKWARD” She yelled at him, “you know how awkward is it?!”

“How awkward?” Jaehyun asked, “because Mark told me that you sang the whole trip back to the hotel”

Erin got quiet. Jaehyun tried not to laugh. Busted.

 

 

“Erin?” Jaehyun looked at Erin who still pouted, “wanna tell me?”

“No, lets just go” Erin pulled Jaehyun outside to the balcony and looked at him, “oppa, it’s really awkward before we started to sing,” Erin looked at Jaehyun once again, “why did you do that? It’s not really nice”

“Why? you guys are friends” Jaehyun smiled at Erin and her cheek.

“I know you plan something” Erin looked at Jaehyun, “you should stop”

“Stop what?”

“Pushing me to go back to Mark” Erin looked at Jaehyun, “Jungkook oppa is your friend too. Don’t hurt him,”

“I will only hurt him if you actually feel different after few meetings with Mark” Jaehyun looked at Erin, “I’m not trying to hurt you, Jungkook, or even Mark. I know my place, but I think I need to help you on deciding whre your heart belongs to”

Erin looked at Jaehyun and dazed. He was right. Now she’s thinking if he feels different towards Mark after few meeting with him.

“I am settled now that I’m trying to concentrate on Jungkook, I want to be with him because he cares,”

“I just want you to be sure okay” Jaehyun smiled and hugged her, “now, are you ready? The next task will be on the beach, bring extra clothes with you okay?”

“Yes sir! Wanna go together?” Erin smiled.

“Yeah, I will wait for you outside” Jaehyun smiled and walked back inside of her room and walked out from the girl’s room. Erin took her extra clothes and her extra towel and put it on her bag. She packed most of her things and looked at Stella. “Yo, I’ll go first”

“Okay man” Stella laughed and Erin left the room. She looked around and found Jaehyun waiting for her not far from her room and she walked towards him.

“Did you talk to Kook already this morning?” Jaehyun asked.

“Not yet but I left him a message, it’s probably 4 AM in Korea” Erin replied and Jaehyun nodded. They walked together and looked at some artists who were starting to get out from their room and walking towards the ballroom to get their breakfast.

“Oh, there’s Mark” Jaehyun pointed at a direction where Mark was walking. Erin looked at the direction and looked at Mark walking with Koeun. They both were laughing and holding hands. Erin smiled and looked at them for a while.

“They look really happy” Erin mumbled.

“I know” Jaehyun looked at Erin and smiled, “are you okay?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?” Erin laughed and giggled, “they look happy! I am happy for them!”

“If you said so” Jaehyun smiled and walked with her. Erin walked away and played with her finger. She didn’t realize, but she felt pain a little bit inside that she couldn’t even feel.

 

 

It’s painful, she could feel it a bit, but she thought it’s not really important.

 

 

 

So she get over that pain and try to move on

 

***

 

Donghae looked at the water and looked at the others, “look everyone, it’s my friend!”

“oppa, you’re not a fish anymore, ELF doens’t really call you that anymore” Tiffany reminded him and he laughed. They were all doing their task for the olympics in the middle of the sea surrounded by fish and blue water. Erin looked at the others and smile, “who will go first?”

“Not me,” Herin answered immediately, “and where the hell is the clue anyway?”

“They said it’s underwater” Chanyeol replied, “should we all dive?”

“I think we should, it’s for experience anyway” Mark mumbled.

“Yeah I agree with that, but I’m not really fit to go underwater” Irene mumbled and looked sad.

“Then I will go!” Erin with excitement volunteering herself to go, “I want to see the fish!”

Donghae laughed at her as well as the others, “of course Erin wants to go” Tiffany smiled, “I want to go as well, eonnie will accompany you okay?”

“ I will too” Donghae smiled, “you need a man down there”

“ME” Mark suddenly talked, “I will go as well”

“Interesting Mark” Chanyeol looked at him, “aren’t you scared?”

“No I’m not hyung” Mark smiled, “I will go down there to help the others”. The 4 members of the group finally prepared themselves to dive. After few instruction, they jumped down to the water and experienced the diving in the clear water of Bora Bora.

And not wasting time, Erin immediately looked for the clue that was hidden on the rocks. Erin went to one way with Mark while their senior went to the other way. She looked at Mark who was following her and did not really care. She looked for the clue by her own.

It was really hard, there were so many rocks and yet there was only one clue under the rock. It’s like running man with a oxygen tank. SO HARD.

She looked at Mark and gave him a desperate eyes. Mark smiled and tapped her shoulder and smiled at her. They went back to look around for another 10 minutes. It was hard, but they got to see the fishes and all the beautiful creatures under the sea. It was not so bad after all.

After 10 minutes, they both decided to look at their senior. They went back to under their boat and looked at Tiffany and Donghae who were waiting for them with a bottle in their hands.

 

 

It’s the clue bottle.

 

Erin was so happy she widened her eyes and looked at Mark. Mark smiled at her and giggled a little bit. She laughed and spontaneously hugged him out of excitement.

 

She hugged him indeed.

 

 

Now everyone under the water widened their eyes. Especially Donghae and Tiffany. Erin hugged him really tight that Mark was really shock. He was shock, but even with those diving suits, he could feel the warmth in his body. The hug he always wanted, he always missed.

 

Erin did not realize that she hugged Mark until few seconds hugging him. she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter