EPILOGUE

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE ENDING! IT MIGHT BE SHORT, BUT I'M MAKING IT SHORT SINCE WE WILL HAVE THE OTHER STORY COMING UP! SO... PLEASE CHECK INDEBTED TO YOU! (If you haven't check it, make sure you check it and subscribe! I will update that one really soon!). I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

 

1 month later...

 

“No I don’t care” Erin looked at the person in front of him and he looked really scared of her, “I’m not going to go with you anywhere anymore”

“Come on...” There, in front of her, Jaehyun standing and beg her to come with him to buy a new shirt. 2 weeks ago, they did the same thing, and what happened next was she got chased and bullied by so many girls.

“NO! I don’t want to be bullied anymore!” Erin groaned.

“Hey! You’re almost an idol now, bullied is your middle name” Jaehyun looked at her, “where is the strong Erin I know?”

“Well, she’s still here, but when it comes to going out with you, she ran away” Erin replied and Jaehyun laughed.

“Come on, 97 liners are busy and I can’t go with them” Jaehyun begged once again. Erin looked at Jaehyun and Jaehyun covered his mouth for a while. “uh Erin, sorry”

“Nah it’s okay” Erin smiled.

“Sorry, it’s okay then, you don’t need to go, I feel bad” Jaehyun looked at her little sister who was smiling at him, “are you okay?”

“Yeah, how is he by the way?”

“Trying to move on, he’ll be fine, he’s a strong guy” Jaehyun smiled, “and he’s super cute, he will definitely find someone that is so much cuter than you” Jaehyun mock her.

“OPPA!”

“See! You should fight like that when you got bullied!” Jaehyun patted her head.

 

 

“Erin-ah” Stella called her. She was standing in front of the door and looked at Erin and Jaehyun, “what are you guys doing here?”

“He wants me to accompany him to get shirt later” Erin looked at Stella.

“It’s a trap, don’t do it,” Stella glared at Jaehyun and he glared back, “oppa, just do it with someone else”

“You guys are mean” Jaehyun looked at both of them, “Ara noona is already here?”

“Sort of,” Stella looked at Erin, “they’re waiting for you, me, and Erin”

“I’ll go with the others, I’ll be there don’t worry” Jaehyun smiled and looked at Erin, “I’m going to get food first”

“Of course” Erin smiled at him. She bowed to him a little bit and walked with Stella. They went outside of the building and saw some fans outside. Some fans looked at them and looked like want to approach them, and seeing that, Erin and Stella decided to walk faster.

“My bag?” Erin asked.

“Sent” Stella looked at Erin. They both walked to a black car near the building and went inside of the car. Inside, Ara was already waiting for them. “Where’s Jaehyun?” Ara asked everyone.

“He said he will go with the others” Erin answered. He looked at the front seat and saw Chanyeol with their driver. “Jaehyun oppa said he will get food first before he leave”

“What? Why?” Ara got really confused.

“He eats a lot, and he’s always hungry” Chanyeol replied really fast, “should we go now?”

“Yeah, Hyeji is already noisy asking where we are, I’m annoyed” Ara mumbled.

“Hey, she’s your sister” Chanyeol reminded his girlfriend.

“Well, you got annoyed by Yura eonnie as well” Ara defend herself.

“Fair enough” Chanyeol looked at the driver and the driver started to drive the car. Ara looked outside and after that looked at Erin, “are you excited?” She asked.

“Yeah” Erin nodded, “it’s been a while”

“It’s only been less than a year Erin-ah” Stella reminded her and laughed, “but yeah, I miss Vancouver as well”

“Who would’ve thought that we will all go at the same time to Vancouver?” Ara laughed, “this is really fun!”

“Yeah except the fact that SM artists are working there and not for holiday” Chanyeol added, “oh Erin-ah, where’s Mark? He’s from Vancouver as well right?”

“Yeah” Erin replied shortly.

“How is he?” Ara asked her, “and where is he by the way??”

“I’m not sure” Erin looked at her phone, “just don’t ask me about it for a while okay?”

“Are you okay?” Ara looked at her and Erin nodded. After a while, 4 of them arrived at their destination and Stella looked outside.

“Wow, so many fans” She mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter