VII

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YESSS PEOPLE IT'S DOUBLE UPDATE!! Let me hear more on what you think what kind of activity a couple should do? XD thank you so much for reading! XOXO! #TeamMark #TeamJungkook !!!

 

Mark looked at Jaehyun and Jungkook who were busy talking to each other. Not only the him, turns out the others were also listening to both of them. “We still can hear them” Taeyong mumled, “do they even know that?”

“I don’t think so” Ten replied, “but I want to listen hyung so sshhhh”

Mark listened to the conversation carefully. He knew they are talking about Erin here.

 

““I can see you made a lot of progress” Jaehyun laughed and put his hands on Jungkook’s shoulders.

“She’s really different, I can’t help it” Jungkook smiled. Jungkook’s eyes were looking at Erin who was talking with her cousin a little bit far from the boys.

 “I know,” Jaehyun smiled. All NCT members were still near enough to hear their conversation. “So what’s your plan?” Jaehyun asked again.

 

Jungkook looked at Jaehyun with a proud eyes and happy smile on his lips, “I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend”

 

 

“Crap” Johnny widened his eyes.

At this point, every members were looking at Mark and waiting for his respond.

 

Mark himself, was really shocked. ‘How close they are? What did I miss?’ he got shocked, but trying his best to hide it from everyone. He needed to admit that Erin looked amazing that night. and what he mean by amazing is that she looked too good to be true. She looked like a mini goddess that night.

 

Too bad, she’s real, and she’s holding onto other man’s hand.

 

Mark looked at everyone who was still staring at him, “what?” he asked them.

“You okay man?” Yuta asked him, “because if you’re not, you can just tell us”

“No, I’m fine of course” Mark smiled and tried to laughed, but he failed. He hope no one realized that he’s faking his laugh.

“if you said so” Doyoung looked around and listened to Jaehyun’s conversation with Jungkook again.

 

“Really?” Jaehyun sounded shock as well.

“Yeah, I don’t want to miss this one. This is the one” Jungkook replied, “aren’t you tired as well seeing me dating too many girl?”

“Y-yeah” Jaehyun looked at him, “only if you’re sure that this is the one”

 

“I will try my best not to hurt her” Jungkook smiled, “I’m making sure now that you’re okay with this” Jungkook looked at him. Jaehyun looked at him and smiled.

 

“Okay?” Jaehyun replied, “I’m excited about it honestly. I know you’re a good guy, and she’s just for you somehow”

“Thanks man” Jungkook smiled. He looked at the other NCT member and bowed at them.

 

 

He stopped at Mark and landed his eyes on him for a while. Mark figured Jungkook was observing him, but after a while, Jungkook smiled and looked at Jaehyun again.

 

“I think I should go back to Erin,” Jungkook smiled, “excuse me everyone”. Jungkook bowed a bit and left his spot. Jaehyun went back to his group and looked at everyone, “I know you heard” he said.

“Yeah you guys are loud that’s not our fault” Johnny replied.

“Is he really serious about Erin?” Taeyong asked.

“I never seen him this serious about a girl” Jaehyun looked at everyone, “so yeah. I think he’s serious about Erin”. Jaehyun looked at Mark who was also listening to him, “are you okay Mark?”

“Why are you guys keep asking me if I’m okay or not?” Mark complained, “I have Koeun now. It doesn’t matter anyway if I’m okay or not, because he’s going to be with her anyway”

 

 

Doyoung looked at Mark, “Mark it sounds like you-“

“Don’t have feelings for her anymore” Ten cut Doyoung. Mark looked at all of his hyungs and nodded.

“Yeah” Mark nodded, “trust me. Now excuse me, I will get some drink”. Mark looked around and get himself a drink.

 

***

 

Erin looked around and found Jungkook drinking with Chanyeol in one spot of the ballroom. “Eonnie” Erin looked at Ara who was busy talking with acquintance, “can I go now?”

“Not really honey, we’re not done talking” Ara replied. She looked at Chanyeol and Jungkook who were busy talking, “your date is also talking to Chanyeol oppa, so he’s fine”

“What are we going to talk about anyway?” Erin groaned.

“You and Jungkook” Ara laughed, “how are you with him? I can see he really likes you”

“Yeah he’s really sweet” Erin smiled.

“Are you guys dating now?” Ara asked her.

“Not really” Erin shook her head, “but he actually told me since the first time that he put interest on me”

Ara’s eyes are widened and she smiled, “Interesting guy” Ara smiled, “he seems really nice, I like him, honestly”

“I know you have ‘but’ in your head right now” Erin glared and wait for the next sentence of her cousin.

“But, he’s friends of Jaehyun, and you dated Mark,” Ara explained, “that makes Jaehyun looks like the bad guy here, for fixing his bestfriend’s ex with other best friend. Get my point?”

“Yeah” Erin nodded, “but he doesn’t really care. I’m happy and he’s happy, and Mark is really happy wth Koeun now,”

“So that’s why you want to date Kook-ssi?”

“NOO!”

“Then what is it?” Ara asked Erin seriously.

“I feel comfortable when I’m with Jungkook” Erin looked at Ara and dropped her formalities for Jungkook, “I haven’t figure out what is it, but I know the only way to find out is to be with him”

“Erin-“

“Eonnie” Erin smiled at Ara and hold her hand, “I know you’re a psychiatrist, but I can make sure I will be fine and I won’t get hurt”

“Okay” Ara sighed and smiled, “I see”

“Can I get out from this party now?”

“WHAT? NO” Ara declined as fast as she can, “you’re from Lee family and people should see you”

“But I don’t want to see them and I have no interest on this” Erin pouted, “I can see that Jungkook was really confused as well, so can we go pleaseeeee....”

“Erin-“

“eeeeeeee~~~” She hold the last E and cut her cousin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter