IX

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YES EVERYONE I AM BACK! I am sorry didn't update for the past 3 days (or 4) I think this is the longest time Im not updating my fic. But honestly I'm kinda busy with my projects and it drives me crazy (and I'm not focus because Suga is cute that I forgot Jungkook for a while so you can blame him). BUT ANYWAY!!! WE ARE HEEREEEEEEEEE! And both team you're gonna like this chapter and hate this chapter at the same time! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING! And of course still tell me what you think okay? XOXO!

 

 

CHAPTER 9

 

“Passport? Check”

“Sunglasses? Check”

“Books? Check”

“Headset and earphone? Check!”

Stella named every single thing she needed to bring to Bora Bora and checked her stuff together with Erin. Erin looked around and saw her hand bag was full with stuff. She smiled and looked at Stella, “I think I’m fine” She said. She looked around and smiled. The airport looked really crowded and many fans were actually waiting outside. They found out about the workshop schedule and ended up going to airport to see...well, all of their idols all in one.

“Yeah me too” Stella nodded and looked at Erin, “Jungkook is not going to see you anymore?” she asked and Erin nodded.

“He said he will just call me” Erin replied, “I understand him. He’s busy”

“Yeah, he’s international idol after all” Stella smiled.

 

KRIIING! KRIIIING!

 

Erin checked her ringing phone and saw the caller ID. She smiled and picked it up “Yeoboseyo” she smiled and greeted her phone. of course, it’s her boyfriend.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook asked her.

“I’m checking my stuff, I think I’m ready to fly” Erin smiled, “I have everything already with me”

“No you’re not”

“What? What did I miss?” Erin got scared.

“Me!”

“Oppa~” Erin groaned but laughed, “I was scared for a second a while ago!”

“Mian mian” Jungkook laughed, “but seriously, stay there for 10 seconds”

“Here? Where?”

“There, where you stand” Jungkook replied. “Just count to 10”

 

 

“1....10!” Erin joked.

 

 

 

“Ya, that’s too fast” a voice was heard behind Erin, “and cheating”

 

“Kook!” Erin jumped and hugged him really fast. Jungkook laughed and hugged Erin back, “why are you here?”

“Because I want you to jump like this towards me” Jungkook laughed and hugged his girlfriend really tight, “you know, they tought I’m SM trainee a while ago and they were like ‘oh he looks like Jungkook!’” Jungkook told Erin his story meeting fans outside. Hearing that, Erin could only laugh.

“At least you’re safe here” Erin smiled, “so, seriously, why are you here?”

“I just want to say goodbye” Jungkook hugged his girlfriend once again, “it’s one week full, you know that right?”

“Yeah I know” Erin smiled, “I’m going to miss you”

“Me too” Jungkook kissed Erin’s forehead in front of everyone. They both know that everyone was looking at them, but they somehow don’t really care about it.

“You guys...” Stella smiled while shaking her head. She spotted somone walking towards them, “oh! That’s Jaehyun sunbaenim!”

Erin looked at Jaehyun who were smiling and walking towards them. “No skinship guys” Jaehyun make a little warning, “everyone has been staring at you since Jungkook arrived”

“Ah jinjja?” Erin blushed. Jungkook smiled and kissed Erin’s cheek.

“You’re adorable” Jungkook smiled, “hey dude, take care of her okay?”

“Sure man, of course I will” Jaehyun smiled. He looked around and saw Mark and Koeun walking by, “Yo Mark!”

Erin glared at Jungkook, “What are you doing?” She mumbled.

“He’s just calling him, no big deal” Jungkook smiled at Erin. They were all looking at Mark and Koeun who decided to approach them.

“Good morning!” Koeun smiled and saw Jungkook with Erin, “good morning Erin! And sunbaenim”

“Good morning” Jungkook smiled, “nice to finally meet you Koeun-ssi”

“Yes” Koeun smiled. “I hope it’s not going to be hard for you to leave Erin with us”

“Not really, she’s looking forward to this” Jungkook laughed and put his arms around Erin. Mark looked at both of them, and Erin could see that he’s trying to smile. Trying.

“I think we need to go now” Erin smiled and looked at Jungkook, “I’ll miss you”

“I know”

“See you’re being vain again” Erin hugged Jungkook really hard.

“But you like it” Jungkook hugged her back, “I’ll miss you as well”

“I know” Erin smiled.

“And oh, a present” Jungkook took something out from his pocket.

“This is really pretty I cannot have this” Erin looked at him with guilt, “I’m afraid I will lose it or something”

“No you’re not. I trust you that’s why I give you this” Jungkook smiled, “and just for your information, I have one as well. And that means we fulfill another couple goals of yours” he smiled and put the bracelet on Erin’s hand, “take care and miss me okay?”

“Sure” Erin smiled and looking at the bracelet with a smile on her face.

“aww they’re so cute” Koeun feel touched.

“We need to go now Koeun” Mark coldly asked her to go with him.

“But-“

“I think Lami called you a while ago,” Mark looked away.

“But she’s with Tiffany eonnie and they’re eating now” Koeun looked confused. Everyone looked at Mark and Mark still looked away without looking at Erin and Jungkook.

“I think I saw them” Mark replied, “lets just go. We’ll about to take off anyway”

“okay” Koeun smiled and bowed at everyone, “bye everyone”. Koeun and Mark walked away and Jaehyun smiled at Erin and Stella.

“We need to go now guys”

“Okay” Erin let Jungkook go and smiled, “be nice”

“I won’t”

“I know” Erin sighed, “why am I even saying that” Erin laughed, “you should go first”

“You go first” Jungkook smiled.

“Lets not do this” Stella laughed and looked at Erin, “we should go now”

“Okay” Erin smiled and walked away. Leaving Jungkook who looked at her with smile.

 

***

 

BORA BORA: 2 AM

 

Mark looked at his watch and looked around. They just landed in Bora Bora few minutes ago. He looked outside and he could see the palm trees around the airport. It was magnificent. It was dark, but somehow it was clear for him.

“Mark” Taeyong called him, “we need to go now,”

“Ah, ne” Mark nodded and walked with Taeyong outside of plane. Everyone was already outside and wait for another info from their organizers. Mark spotted Koeun with Herin and Lami and they were talking to each other. His girlfriend looked really sleepy, but somehow, awake as well.

“Mark-ssi!”

Mark looked around and saw Stella with Erin who looked really sleepy. “Have you seen Jaehyun sunbaenim?”

“No. Why?” Mark asked.

“I need his help I think Erin is not feeling well” Stella was holding Erin and Erin looked a little bit pale than usual, “I need his help”

Mark looked at Erin and she really look like she don’t feel well, “I’ll help you”

“No no,” Stella looked at him and reject his offer, “I don’t want misuderstanding to happen between you and Koeun”

“I’m fine, I can walk by my own okay?” Erin tried to defend herself.

“You obviously need help” Mark looked at Erin, “still the old Erin, very hard-headed”

“What’s going on?” Jaehyun looked at Stella and Erin, “Erin-ah, are you okay?”

“I don’t think she’s okay” Stella looked at Jaehyun, “can you hold her? at least until we’re inside of our car and hotel later?”

“I’m okay” Erin tried to stand by her own, but she was dizzy that she couldn’t hold her body as well, “crap, what is wrong?”

“Still the hard-headed Erin huh?” Jaehyun smiled. Erin could only smile back. “I’ll hold you okay?” Jaehyun looked at Erin and she nodded. They both walked out and Mark could only look at them. Stella looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter