XVIII

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOOO! I'M HERE! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR LOVING THIS STORY! I love you guys and don't worry! I never make a sad story okay! I mean it! (This is a code from me please notice LOL) okay then! Enjoy this chapter!

 

Erin put her head on her bed that night. The day was finally over. She was so tired and finally could rest in her bed. She looked at Stella who was already half asleep and she smiled at her. Stella noticed her after a while and looked at her, “hey..” Stella greeted her.

“Hey” Erin smiled at her, “how are you today?” Erin smiled.

“I’m tired from dance practice, but at least I improve” Stella smiled, “I can’t be weak, I need to be strong”

“Yeah, Mark said that as well a while ago in our date” Erin smiled at her, “who do you think I should choose?”

“I thought Hyeji eonnie gave you advice?” Stella looked confused.

“Yeah she did”

“And now she’s married happily to her husband, I think it’s just wise if you just believe in her” Stella mumbled, “I will sleep now, good night little Erin” Stella smiled before she flipped her body to the other side of the bed. Erin looked at the ceiling and give herself a lot of thought. It was hard for her, but she tried to be very objective.

 

 

Objective.

 

Should she be objective?

 

It’s about heart. Not about brain.

It’s about what she feels, not what she thinks.

 

 

She sighed. She does have feelings for both of them. She flipped her body and put her face in the pillow. She has no idea on what she should do. “I’ll just die, how about that?” She bitterly mumbled.

KRIIIING! KRIIING!

 

Erin looked at her phone. She looked at the caller ID and immediately answer after, “oppa?” She started to speak.

“Can you go down?” Jungkook, on the other hand, asked her from the other side of the phone call.

“Why?” Erin asked him, “are you downstairs right now?”

“Sort of,” Jungkook smiled, “I just want to gave you something, can you just go down for a while?”

“But-“

“I know I’m in this kind of competition right now with Mark, but however, I’m still your boyfriend, so can you come down? I miss you”

“I miss you too, actually,” Erin replied, “okay, I will be there in 5, wait for me will you?”

“Always” Jungkook replied and Erin hung up. She grabbed her jacket and with her pajamas, she went down and went to the park in front of her building. She saw Jungkook in his black jacket, waiting for her in one of the chair.

“How long have you been sitting there?” Erin asked.

“an hour, or two, probably” Jungkook smiled at her, “I keep thinking if I should call you or not, if I can call you or not” Jungkook laughed and Erin sat next to him. “I’m sorry I disturb you, you must be really tired” he looked at Erin’s face.

“Not really” Erin smiled and looked at Jungkook’s face, “but you look really tired, do you know that?”

“Yeah, I know” Jungkook smiled, “Erin-ah”

“Hmm?”

“Can I...hug you?”

“Huh?” Erin got confused. It’s been a while since they were both dating and never once, Jungkook asked her if he could hug her. He’s being weird as of this moment. “Are you okay?” she asked him.

“Yeah, why?” He asked.

“Why are you asking permission if you could hug me?” Erin asked him, “you’re being weird today”

“I don’t know” Jungkook embraced her unto his arms immediately and hugged her really tight, “you know I made a promise to you, that I will be a better person, for you”

“You did” Erin smiled after remember Jungkook’s promise to her on their first date.

“I started to think, what if it’s not you?”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, what if, I’m keeping you but you belong to someone else?” Jungkook asked her and now Erin was also confused. What if Jungkook is really not for him, but they are stuck to each other because of their self ego?

“Anyway, I just want you to be happy, and I hope you to be with the right person” Jungkook smiled and hugged her once again. “And you need to rest as well” Jungkook Erin’s hair and patted her head, “sleep tight okay? don’t be late tomorrow”

“I will not” Erin smiled. She remembered it was Jungkook’s concert tomorrow and she would support him from backstage and VIP section. “Do well tomorrow okay? and have fun”

“I defninitely will” Jungkook hugged her one more time.

“What’s with you today?” Erin laughed.

“Nothing, but-“

Jungkook stopped Erin by landing his lips on hers. He kissed her on lips for a while and released her who was blushing after.

“Y-ya..” Erin looked at him and looked really red.

“I love you Erin, I realy do,” Jungkook kissed her forehead after. His kiss was down to her nose and back to her lips and gave her another soft kiss on her lips. “Now, you need to go to sleep, you must be really tired, and you have early practice tomorrow aren’t you?”

“R-right” Erin looked at him and stand up. Jungkook stood up and giggled, “you’re so cute when you’re blushing”

“Stoooop” She whined and got even more red.

“Arraso arraseo” Jungkook patted Erin’s head one more time and looked at her, “you should go now”

“Yeah” Erin smiled and walked away from Jungkook. Jungkook only looked at him and saw her walking away from him. It was late, but he sure could see her figure clearly.

 

Figure of a girl he really loves.

 

***

 

“Jungkook-ah!” V called Jungkook who was busy with his phone. Jungkook looked at V and he approached V immediately, “why hyung?” he asked.

“Is Erin coming?” V asked.

“Yeah” Jungkook nodded.

“Are you excited? It’s your first concert with your girlfriend in it!” V laughed, “I mean, ya real girlfriend” V mocked him.

“Yeah yeah” Jungkook only nodded once again.

“Are you okay?” V asked him.

“Yeah I think so” Jungkook looked at V and he looked...lifeless.

“I don’t think you’re okay” V mumbled and gave him water, “what? Are you nervous?”

“Not really” Jungkook answered again shortly.

“Then what is it?”

“I’m not sure, I have a bad feeling” Jungkook sighed.

“You’ll be fine, don’t worry” V patted his shoulder and looked at him, “did you call her?”

“Yeah, she said she’s on her way with Stella, as well as Yura” Jungkook looked at his phone. It was already 3 PM and it’s just 4 hours away until the start of the concert. “They said they will do something first”

“They probably went to salon together” V laughed and Jungkook laughed a bit, “Kook-ah” V called him.

“Ne?”

“Whatever happens, you know that we’re always here, right?” V lookedat Jungkook and he nodded. He really didn’t feel comfortable on what’s going to happen today. He felt really uneasy and he looked at V. And from there, he knew, whatever happens, s will always be there for him.

 

***

 

Erin looked at her phone once again and looked at Yura and Stella ine after another. “What should I do?”

“I don’t know, we’re on our way to the stadium! And it’s 4 hours before the concert! I don’t want to ditch my boyfriend because of a text” Yura looked at Erin, “but you’re my bestfriend, and I don’t want to ditch you either”

“Then you choose one” Stella looked at Yura. Stella took Erin’s phone and looked at the text once again.

 

Mark: Erin, I’m leaving tonight for TV shooting with Jaehyun and other members. I will go for a week and I can’t wait that long to know if it’s me or Jungkook-ssi. Can you tell me before 10 and meet me at our dorm? Please?

 

“Erin this is crazy” Said Yura, “he waited for you for 4 years, of course he can wait for a week”

“He seems serious tho” Erin looked worried. She’s not ready and this is crazy. But this is Mark, and he is crazy. He’s crazy enough to start this from the very beginning.

“You know he’s crazy Erin” Stella provocated her, “you know what he could do”

“I know” Erin looked at Stella, “what if I just call him?”

Stella and Yura looked at each other and looked at Erin, “why didn’t you think of that before Erin-ah?”. Erin smiled and dialled Mark’s number immediately.

“Hello?” Mark greeted her from the other side of the phone.

“Mark, it’s me” She said to him.

“I know, of course it’s you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter