X

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm here! I'm here! I'm here! XD I am so sorry for abandoning you guys HUHUHUHU I really want to update but my finals is really near and my requirement and task list is higher than Burj Khalifa T_T. I WANNA DIEEEEEE INSTEAD OMG. Okay I will stop ranting about my problem anyway, I'm here for you guys! Here's the chapter 10 and I promise you the next one will be faster than this! LOVE YOU GUYS! Thankyou for reading and staying with me here! XOXO!

 

 

CHAPTER 10

 

“What was I even saying?” Erin walked back to the dining room alone leaving Mark behind. She just tried to put an emphasize that she’s over Mark, but she ended up saying nonsense things in front of him. “Am I still jealous? Of course not!” She mumbled.

“Erin-ah” Jaehyun walked towards her and looked at her, “are you okay? where have you been?”

“I just talked to Mark a while ago” Erin smiled, “why oppa?”

“Why are you talking to Mark?” Jaehyun confised.

“He’s my friend, is it even wrong to talk to him?” Erin laughed and Jaehyun followed. Jaehyun smiled and patted her head.

“Not wrong, but you seems confused a while ago” Jaehyun replied, “you even look confused now”

“Aniyooo~” Erin smiled, “I will go now oppa. I still have some stuff to do” She smiled and walked inside of the dining room. She sat on the table and looked at Chanyeol who was looking at her. “Are you okay?” he asked. She answered with a nod.

“Oh after last night I really think they need to talk” Tiffany mumbled, “and thank God they did”

“Oh yeaah~” Erin looked at tiffany, “sunbaenim, what happened last night?”

“You didn’t remember?” Donghae laughed, “everyone was shock actually”

“What happened?”

“Well,” Donghae looked at her, “I don’t know. You tell her Chanyeol-ah”

“Hyung...” Chanyeol looked at Donghae and sighed. Donghae laughed and Chanyeol looked back at Erin, “this is what happened..”

 

FLASHBACK ON: BORA BORA. 2:30 AM

 

Koeun looked at Mark who was arguing with Stella in the airport. Koeun frowned, ‘what happened?’ she thought.

After some time, Koeun saw Jaehyun walked towards Stella and Erin who were standing together. Erin didn’t look well that day. ‘Is she okay?’ she thought again. She kept looking at Stella, Mark, Erin and Jaehyun. Jaehyun brought Erin to sit in some place while Stella was still talking to Mark. Mark seemed not to like on what she was talking about. He looked really cold and calm, which means Mark really hated the conversation.

After a moment, Stella left and Jaehyun showed up in front of Mark. Mark looked at Jaehyun and listened to him. Jaehyun looked like he’s explaining something to Mark. Koeun was really curious, so she decided to came closer. Mark looked at her and he also didn’t look friendly at her. “Are you okay Mark?” Koeun asked, “is everything okay?”

“Koeun-ah, what did you say to Erin?” Mark asked.

“What? I didn’t say anything” Koeun got confused. She’s really sure that she didn’t really say anything to Erin.

“You said something to her, Jungkook said that to me” Jaehyun asked her, “is that true?”

“Y-yeah I remember,” Koeun started to remember. She said something to Erin about Mark and her. “I don’t really mean too tho”

“What did you say?” Mark looked at her.

“I said you must be happy to have another vacation with her, you focus on her so much” Koeun looked at Mark, “it’s true Mark. Do you know that?”

Mark looked at her quietly. She knew that Mark was really angry at her.

 

 

“KOEUN!”

 

Everyone looked at Mark who looked really angry. Koeun knew he was angry, but seriously never thought that he would scream at her. ‘This is really bad’ she sighed inside.

“Mark” Jaehyun tried to calm her down, “Mark-“

“Why did you say that? We’re together for so long and I keep telling you to trust me, but you’re not!”

“Of course I’m not! What do you think?!” Koeun screamed back at him, “since she’s here, you’re so distracted and all those things! All you think about is probably her! am I right?”

“You don’t need to know what I’m thinking” Mark got really angry.

“I don’t need to know because anyway I already know it’s her” Koeun fired back to him.

“So what if it’s her?!” Mark looked at her.

“MARK!”

“Mark” Taeyong called her, “stop”

Mark looked at Taeyong. He looked around and turns out, everyone was listening to them. He bowed to everyone and apologize and looked at Koeun. She looked like she’s about to cry.

“Erin-“

“it’s Koeun, Mark, Koeun” Koeun looked at Mark and walked away from him.

 

FLASHBACK OFF

 

“Holy-“

“Yeah I know” Tiffany looked at Lami who also paying attention to Chanyeol’s story. Erin was left really shock. She just found out that a couple were fighting, probably because of her. She looked at her phone and opened her Kakao Talk immediately.

Erin: oppaa~
Kookie: hmm? You left after agree that we should go to disneyland -_-
Erin: did you tell Jaehyun oppa about what Koeun told me?
Kookie: yeah sorry about that
Erin: they’re fighting about it
Kookie: who’s fighting about it?
Erin: Mark and Koeun
Kookie: well, that’s not your fault
Erin: how come? Of course it is!
Kookie: Erin, you feel uncomfortable, and you told me.
Kookie: as your boyfriend, if my girlfriend don’t feel good about something, I will try to fix it
Kookie: so I told Jaehyun about it. He agree that he will take care of it
Kookie: it’s not your fault. Koeun shouldn’t be insecure like that in the first place. If she’s insecure, it means they don’t trust each other
Kookie: isn’t it simple

Erin looked at the chat and the explanation of her boyfriend. Jungkook was right. Koeun was really insecure. That’s what happened.

Erin: but you can tell me that you told Jaehyun oppa about it
Kookie: I know I’m sorry
Erin: I’m a bit angry
Kookie: I know. I regret not telling you this
Erin: okay

Erin closed her phone. She’s a little bit disappointed that Jungkook was not open about this to her, but she understand that he’s just concern about her.

Erin: you learned your lesson?
Jungkook: yeah
Erin: good. I forgive you
Jungkook: I love you
Erin: I know

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter