VI

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
OKAY I CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON JJK SIDE AND MARK AS WELL! But I'm so excited and honestly, I'm on both side I just can't decide HUHUHU Okay! This is the new chapter and it's a bit confusing (esp. the last part, but the last part is the bestpart I like it) BUT I PROMISE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS EHEHEHE! LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO

 

 

CHAPTER 6

 

Erin sighed. The Japanese language is really hard and she’s close to giving up. She looked at Stella who were done with her assignment for the Japanese lesson. “You’re done?” Erin asked.

“Yeah” Stella looked at Erin, “why?”

“It’s hard I don’t feel like I want to do it anymore” Erin groaned. Stella laughed, “why are you laughing at me?!”

“you’re funny,” Stella smiled. Erin got pissed and decided to take a peek on her phone. Jungkook sent her message and she smiled.

 

Jeon Jungkook: where are you?
Erin: Dorm. Japanese is hard
Jeon Jungkook: You’re studying Japanese?
Erin: yeah and it’s hard I don’t want to do it anymore L
Jeon Jungkook: Hey! Don’t give up! Want to take a walk?
Erin: you’re free?
Jeon Jungkook: Not really, but I will be done in an hour
Erin: can you eat cake?
Jeon Jungkook: can you? I thought you’re on diet
Erin: Just so you know, diet never works for me, because I never did it
Jeon Jungkook: impressive. Sure. lets get cake?
Erin: okay, lets meet in an hour.
Jeon Jungkook: Bring your Japanese book
Erin: why?
Jeon Jungkook: Because I had concert there more than twice. I’ll pick you at your dorm

 

Erin looked at her phone and laughed, “super arrogant” she laughed. She closed her book and looked at Stella, “is it okay if I go out?”

“With who?” Stella asked.

“Jungkook-ssi” Erin smiled.

“Yeah sure” Stella nodded, “but don’t go home too late. We need to jog tomorrow with f(x) sunbaenim, I don’t want you to get too tired”

“Sure” Erin smiled and get her coat. It’s been almost a month since she’s close with Jungkook. They made a good connection and he always make Erin laughed. Erin looked for that in a guy. She was not sure if she likes him, but she’s comfortable on having him as her company.

“When can I see this guy?” Stella asked Erin while she’s putting books on her bag. Erin smiled at her and giggled.

“You can see him now” Erin smiled, “he said he’s coming and you’re still awake... so why not?

“Great!” Stella looked excited, “honestly, I am excited that you’re meeting other guy after you break up with Mark”

“You seems to be really happy about it” Erin laughed.

“Because I am!” Stella laughed, “I hope this is the right one for you”

“Maybe” Erin smiled, “he’s crazy. I like him”. Erin prepared herself and decided to take a rest before Jungkook pick her up.

After one hour, right on time somehow, someone knock on Erin’s dorm.

“That must be him” Erin smiled and opened the door, “Jung-“

 

 

“Erin?”

 

 

“Oppa,” She looked at her cousin’s husband standing in front of her, “what are you doing here?”. Erin could hear Stella’s footstep running towards her and she screamed.

“Erin is that him?” Stella ran to her and looked at the person who was standing in front of the door, “Erin?”

“Stella, this is my in law, Simon” Erin introduced Simon D. To her, “he’s my cousin’s husband”

“Hi”

“Wow, I have no idea that they got married” Stella smiled and looked at Erin, “hi! Nice to meet you sunbaenim”

“nice to see you too” Simon smiled at Stella, “now, are you waiting for someone Erin-ah?”

“Yeah she’s waiting for her date” Stella replied. Her replied got a glare from Erin.

“Date? Who’s your date?” Simon asked, “does Hyeji know about this?”

“N...ope” Erin looked at her in law and pouted at him, “please don’t tell her, not yet I’m not ready and I’m still confused”

 

 

“Erin-ah”

 

 

 

Simon looked back and saw someone familiar walking to their direction. “Ugh so this is how Ara eonnie feels when she got caught” Erin sighed and mumbled.

 

Jungkook walking towards her and looked at the person standing in front of Erin’s door. Jungkook politely bowed at him and looked at Erin. “Jungkook-ssi, this is my in-law, Simon D”

“Ssup” Simon looked at Jungkook and looked at Erin, “you’re dating him?”

“Why are you asking me this? And why are you here anywayyy” Erin groaned.

“Relax baby cousin! Hyeji just want to make sure that you’re fine and you will attend the party for the company next week, and make sure you bring your date with you” Simon looked at Jungkook and smiled, “I just passed by and decided to visit you. Gray is waiting for me downstairs actually”

“Then you should go before she hit another person” Erin sarcastically mock Gray, “I will go I promise”

“So it’s over between you and Mark?” Simon asked her in front of Jungkook and Stella.

 

 

“OPPAAA!”

 

 

“Okay okay oppa will go” Simon laughed and kissed the top of Erin’s head, “take care okay? Mr. Cho will be watching you”

“nee...” Erin looked at Simon and he walked away from Erin’s dorm. Erin looked at another guy in front of her door and smiled, “yes sir?”

 

 

Jungkook looked at her and giggled a bit, “I’m here to pick my request”

 

 

“Request?!”

 

 

“I was requesting  a pretty girl and wonder if she wants to go out with me” Jungkook smiled and looked at Erin, “do you know if I can go with her or not?”

“It depends if she can eat a good cake or not” Erin laughed and Jungkook laughed wth him. “I am sorry” Erin apologized, “I didn’t know that oppa will be here today”

“You should feel bad because you didn’t tell me that you’re in laws with one of the best rapper” Jungkook smiled, “but it’s okay. at least I know now. Should we go now?”

“Oh wait” Erin looked inside of her dorm and looked at Stella. She was looking at her and Jungkook like watching a romance movie. “I want to introduce you to someone”

Jungkook looked inside and looked at Stella who was smiling at them. Jungkook bowed a bit and smiled at her. “is that her that I should meet?”

“Yes,” Erin nodded and dragged Stella in front of Jungkook, “this is Stella. Stella, this is Jungkook”

“Hello” Stella smiled.

“Hello, nice to meet you” Jungkook smiled and greeted her “you’re a trainee as well?”. Stella only nodded. “Cool” Jungkook smiled. He looked at Erin one more time, “are you ready? We need to leave now so you wouldn’t be late”

“Sure” Erin smiled and grabbed her bag.

“You young couples take care okay?” Stella mock them.

 

“STELLA!”

Jungkook laughed. He like it when Erin got bothered and shy at the same time. He walked with Erin to the stairs of the dorm and smiled at her. Erin herself could only look at him, “what?” she asked.

“You’re cute when you’re shy”

 

***

 

Jungkook looked at the cake Erin ordered. “Nice cake, I don’t want to eat it if I were you” said Jungkook while looking at Erin’s cake.

“I know,” Erin looked sad, “now I don’t feel like I want to eat it”

“Do you want me to cut it for you?”

“NO!” Erin jumped and screamed a little bit. Jungkook shocked but ended up laughing because of her action, “I promise I will get you another one later, lets eat this one and taste if it’s good or not”. Erin nodded and slowly cut the cake she have in front of her. she sobbed a bit when she spoon herself the cake. She started to chew after a while and Jungkook waited for more expression from her.

“How is it?”

“The fate of the cake is to be cut” Erin mumbled and ate more cake. Jungkook laughed again. He ate his cake and started to chew his cake. “It is good” Jungkook agreed with her, “so, how’s the Japanese?”

“It’s hard. I don’t want to talk about it” Erin ate her cake while looking at Jungkook.

“you know what? I want you to come to one of our concert. Do you want?” Jungkook offered.S

“BTS concert?” Erin looked at Jungkook nodded.

“Yeah! It’s going to be fun!” Jungkook laughed, “I want you to see me on stage and adore me even more after that”

“Arrogant again” Erin glared at him and he laughed. “But yeah, sure, why not”. Erin ate her cake, “oh and in return, do you want to me my to my cousin’s party?”

“The one that Simon sunbaenim told us a while ago?” Jungkook asked. Erin nodded.

“Yeah, but it will be boring,” Erin explained, “there will be like a lot of talk, and so many people coming and you need to behave and wear tux. And there will be no press as well-“

“Did you said no press?”

“Y-yeah probably” Erin answered, “since a long time, my cousins hate for having press in their party. Maybe because they’re trying to look for a bad side of our company and tried to look for scandal”

“your life is interesting for me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter