XIII

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOOO! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? For people who are reading this, THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME UP UNTIL THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

 

“So... will you call me?” The girl asked.

“Yeah sure” He smiled sweetly at the girl. His hand was holding the girl’s number and his eyes were connected to hers.

“Great, I will see you next time, Jungkook-ssi” The girl left and Jungkook smiled at her. Jungkook looked at V after the girl left and V only looked at him;amazed.

“I cannot believe you just did that” V glared at him, “you have a girlfriend man, and obviously, you’re taking her for granted”

“I am not!” Jungkook looked at the number that was given to him and threw it away in the nearest trashcan. Both of them were in a cinema and suddenly, a girl came to Jungkook after realized that he’s the maknae of BTS, and somehow, Jungkook entertained the girl. “It’s a bad habit I know” Jungkook sighed.

“Yeah it is” V agreed immediately, “it’s only 3 days since she left man. You need to chill, she’ll be back soon”

“I know” Jungkook sighed, “should I tell her about this?”

“ Well...” V had a thought, “nahh I don’t think so. You didn’t call the girl anyway”. Jungkook nodded. “By the way, how’s your girlfriend with her ex?” V asked.

“They’re fine as a friend I guess” Jungkook replied, “she was really tired a while ago so I hung up so she can rest”

“I see” V nodded, “but seriously, I think you’re still not ready”

“Ready for what?”

“A serious relationship” V answered, “you’re still playing like this”

“I told you it’s a habit” Jungkook himself was actually concern about this, “I just don’t want to hurt her”

“Then don’t” V looked at Jungkook, “try your best and we’ll see where this is going. Okay?”

“Yeah, you’re right” Jungkook nodded and walked again with V.

 

***

 

“Good morning Erin!”

“AAH!” Erin jumped after hearing her name called by someone behind her. She looked behind and saw Krystal was standing next to her. “How are you?” she asked Erin.

“I’m good, thankyou!” Erin smiled and greeted her, “how about you?”

“Great! Thanks!” Krystal grabbed a pancake for her and smiled at Erin, “so... last night... I saw you walk out from your room?”

“Really? Are you sure it’s me?” Erin tried to asked Krystal again. In case she’s not sure.

“Did you go out last night?” Krystal asked her back.

“W-well, I did” Ein replied and Krystal giggled, “how?” Erin asked.

“Well I was out with Kai and we saw you walking towards the beach,” Krystal explained, “ so where did you go last night?”

“Well, I just walk around in the beach and grab some air” Erin lied, “I was alone”

“Ah okay,” Krystal nodded, “Kai was worried a little bit since you were alone last night. you’re a girl after all”. Erin smiled and nodded. “By the way, it’s our last day in the olympics! Lets win this thing shall we?” Krystal encouraged her junior and Erin smiled with a nod.

After taking everything she needed, Krystal walked away and Erin took some more fruit for her. She released breath since she could not breathe a while ago for lying for her senior.

“Good morning Erin!”

“AAAH!”

Erin jumped once again. “Seriously people should stop scaring me like this” She groaned and looked at the other person who called her. It was Mark. “Ugh, what do you want?” Erin asked.

“Hey that’s not nice!” Mark laughed at her, “you should say ‘hey Mark! Good morning to you too!’ “

“I’m not in the mood of messing with you” Erin looked at Mark, “please don’t ruin my breakfast and just leave me alone. Mark, why can’t you just leave me alone?” Erin asked.

“Because I told you I-“

“I don’t wanna hear it” Erin cut him, “you shouldn’t say that”

“It’s a freedom of speech” Mark looked at Erin’s plate, “ya, Erin-ah, what are you eating? You can’t eat that much”

“Why?” Erin frowned, “you’re not my mom you can’t tell me what to eat”

“ But I know your portion and you can’t even finish half of the plate sometimes, and you’re eating this much?!” Mark glared at the 3 pancakes Erin took. He grabbed his spoon and took one pancake out of Erin’s plate, “I’m taking this”

“Get your own pancake man” Erin glared at him and took her pancake back. She looked at her table and walked away, leaving Mark behind. She sat with her group members and sat next to Irene.

“Fighting with Mark again?” Irene made a guess.

“Not really, he’s just bossy now” Erin looked at her plate and started to eat her breakfast. She started with few slices of pancake and fruits. It’s a big day for her team, she needed to eat a lot.

“Erin-ah, can you finish all of that?” Tiffany looked worried.

“See? I told you Erin” Mark looked at her, “even noona don’t believe you”

“Yeah yeah I can, don’t worry” Erin smiled and ate another bite. She felt really full after the second pancake, but she wanted to prove Mark that he’s wrong, and he knew nothing about her.

“Erin-ah” Donghae looked at Erin, “don’t push yourself”

“I-“

“Here let me have the last one” Chanyeol tried to grab the last pancake but Erin glared at her.

“Oppa!”

“Erin-ah!” Chanyeol looked at her. She needed to admit that Chanyeol sometimes has power over her. Not only because Chanyeol has the charisma and he’s Erin’s senior, but also because he’s Ara’s boyfriend. Chanyeol grabbed the last pancake and ate it. Erin looked at Chanyeol who kept eating until he finished his plate. Erin looked at Mark who looked at her and smiled. She groaned and looked at Donghae. “Oppa” She called him, “what are we gonna do today?”

“We’re going to have couple race for the last day” Donghae explained, “why?”

“Really? Can I pair with you?” Erin got excited. She needed to choose her pair before the others pair her with Mark.

“Sorry Erin, we chose our pair already yesterday and we submitted the list already” Donghae felt sorry, “Why?”

“Who did you pair me with? Chanyeol oppa?” Erin looked at him.

“Come on Erin, you know who your pair is” Krystal looked at Erin and Mark, “are you guys okay? you guys seemed not to be okay”

“Yeah yeah we’re okay” Mark answered.

“Yeah it’s just..” Erin glared at Mark, “he bother me a lot. I don’t like him”

 

 

 

 

And the whole group continue their breakfast in a very awkward situation.

 

***

 

“Mark! Mark!”

Mark heard someone called him and he looked around. Jaehyun was running towards him and patted him immediately when he’s near. “Yo, Mark” he called him again.

“Yeah?” Mark replied, “are you okay?”

“Yeah” Jaehyun replied, “did you go outside last night?” he asked.

“Yeah, why?” Mark asked again.

“Nothing. Just guessing” Jaehyun replied, “To see Erin?” Jaehyun made another guess.

“Yeah” Mark replied in a very low voice, “how did you know?”

“I realized that just this morning, you looked so happy” Jaehyun replied to Mark, “what did you do to her?”

“I told her I love her” Mark smiled.

“YOU DID?!”

Jaehyun’s voice was heard to everyone near them and he apologized for that. He looked at Mark once again and he smiled brightly as if he has no mistake, “you told a girl who has a boyfriend that you love her?”

“Yeah I did” Mark replied, “and I believe that if I prove her just how good we are together, she might want me back”

“She has Jungkook Mark”

“I don’t care hyung, it’s her that should decide” Mark replied back to Jaehyun.

“Mark, you will put her in a very difficult position,” Jaehyun remind him, “you will, sooner or later, hurt her”

“I just need to do this hyung, this might be my last chance” Mark looked at Jaehyun. Mark looked around and asked him, “who’s your pair?”

“I’m with Wendy noona” Jaehyun pointed at Wendy who was busy talking with Seulgi and Joy. “I think we’re gonna start soon, but you need to think of what I was saying a while ago”

“I see” Mark nodded and saw Jaehyun walking away from him. After few seconds, Mark saw Erin walking towards him with a very straight face and approached him, “are you ready?”

“Are you okay?” Mark asked her.

“Yeah I am” Erin nodded. Still, with a very straight face.

“O...kay” Mark smiled, “lets help the group to win this thing okay?”

“Yeah” Erin smiled a bit and nodded. Erin and Mark was standing next to each other and waited for another instruction.

“Erin-ah!”

Erin and Mark looked at the person who called Erin. It was Koeun.

“Koeun...” Erin looked nervous.

“Hey!” Koeun smiled and looked at Erin and Mark, “hey, you guys look good together!”

“We are not” Erin laughed, “why did you break up wth this jerk anyway?” Erin asked her.

“HEY!” Mark feel offended.

“I just want us to be happy Erin” Koeun looked at Mark and smiled, “and I can see that he’s so happy right now, and I think I know why”

“I think you don’t but okay” Erin laughed, “I will see you at the race! Who are you with?”

“I’m paired with Taemin sunbaenim, he’s really funny and nice” Koeun praised her pair for the last game, “I hope you guys win!”

“Yeah I hope we can win!” Erin smiled at Mark and he nodded. He hasn’t seen that smile for a while and seeing Erin’s smile just woke him up and regain his spirit.

“Goodluck!” Koeun left after that. Erin looked at Mark for a while. “That was weird” Erin mumbled.

“Why?” Mark confused.

“She’s your ex! Of course it’s weird” Erin reminded Mark and he smiled. They heard an instruction after a while and they were ready for the game to begin.

 

 

“Lets win this” Erin smiled at Mark.

“We will win Erin, I will win this” Mark smiled, “just for you”

 

***

 

Jungkook looked at his watch. It was 5 minutes before the rehearsal started and he still behind the stage eating popcorn with Jimin. “hyung” he called him.

“hmm..” Jimin ate his popcorn and re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter