II

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO GUYS! Sorry for a super late update I left this at home while I was on holiday :( but I'm working on something during my break so you can expect another update maybe in 24 hours? And please comment and tell me still what's on the list of your #couplelist? I'm looking for #couplelist but I think it would be great if you guys comment and tell me so I can put it on the story XD of course I will credit the chapter to you! I hope you guys like this chapter! Thankyou for subscribing to my story! AND WELCOME TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS *huggies* enjoy guys! XOXO!

 

Mark waited for Koeun to walked out from Sooman’s office. ‘what took her so long’ Mark glared at the door. He looked at the cellphone of his and look at the time, “it’s still 10 AM,” Mark sighed. He didn’t even know why he arrived so early.

Oh no. He remembered. It was because Koeun asked him to.

Mark sighed. He really wanted to go to sleep; put himself in bed and brought himself to the dreamland. Yeah, that sounded just perfect. But his girlfriend needed him. He didn’t know how but she needed him.

“Mark”

A voice called him and he looked up. He looked at Koeun walking out from Sooman’s office and smiled at him. He replied with another smile, “Koeun” Mark smiled, “are you done?”

“Yeah” Koeun smiled, “let’s go”

“Why did you call me early in the morning a while ago? Do you need any help?”

“No” Koeun smiled, “I just want you to stay next to me this morning. Is that wrong?”

 

 

Mark looked at her dumbfounded. “Ko Eunji, you know I can use that time to sleep in, and I really want to do it because I have a lot of schedule” He groaned and moved his head around. He looked around and saw someone that was really familiar to him in the same corridor.

“Is that Jaehyun?” Mark mumbled and frowned as well. Koeun looked at the same direction and tried to look at that person. It does look like Jaehyun oppa, Koeun thought.

 

Mark wasn’t sure. He decided to approach and ran to the guy. The guy looked like he was having a good conversation with a girl in front of him. “Who’s that girl?” he mumbled. He came closer and sure it was Jaehyun who was standing in front of a girl. Her face still wasn’t clear for Mark, but he didn’t really care who she is.

 

“Jae hyung! What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh Mark! What are you doing here?” Jaehyun called him. The girl turned her body around and Mark looked at her. Before, he didn’t really care, but now, he must.

 

It was his ex.

 

“Erin-ssi” He called her.

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Mark” her lips greeted him with a very polite words coming from . Mark was still in shock for finding her ex in his building. It’s been 5 years since the last time he saw her. For a second, his world stopped and oxygen around him seemed not to be exist; it was really hard for him to breathe.

 

 

“Mark! Why are you running like that?” He heard Koeun’s voice and woke up from everything. He looked at Koeun walking towards him and lingered her hands on Mark’s arms. Mark looked at Erin and she was staring at his hands for a couple of seconds.

 

 

Yes, he still noticed those blue eyes.

 

 

“You know her...” Jaehyun started to speak and seemed like he asked Erin a question. Erin nodded and looked at him and Koeun one to another.

 

“Koeun-ssi” Erin smiled and greeted her. Mark looked at Koeun who also looked shocked a bit but trying to hide it with a smile on her face.

“Erin-ssi! How are you?” Koeun smiled. She looked at Jaehyun once again and went back to Erin, “when did you arrive?”

“Last night” Erin smiled, “you look different Koeun-ssi”

“Thankyou!” Koeun smiled, “our last meeting was during the graduation! It’s been a while! I can see that you’re doing fine”

“Of course” Erin smiled and looked at Mark, “how are you Mark?”

“Pretty good” Mark smiled and looked at her. He forgot how Erin looked to the point that he got fascinated by her beauty for a while. He remembered when she was still just an ordinary student and not even a trainee.

 

 

Not a trainee.

 

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked.

“I work here” Erin smiled.

“Yeah Mark, the thing is, turns out, she’s a secret trainee of SM!” Jaehyun told him, “she didn’t want to tell you so she can surprise you but-“

“But you guys broke up?” Koeun finished the sentence by guessing. Erin answered by nodding. Mark looked at Erin and she looked really fine. Even though right now Mark was hugged by his new girlfriend.

“So, Mark” Erin opened another conversation, “I don’t know that you’re with Koeun now”

“Yeah we dated for 2 years now” Koeun smiled.

 

 

 

Erin looked at him.

 

 

“2 years?” Erin tried to look as straight as possible. Mark knew she was a little bit bothered.

“Yeah” Mark answered. He didn’t know how to explain things to Erin right now, but he also knew that he don’t really need to explain things to Erin. They broke up.

 

 

 

 

“okay” Erin smiled, “if you excuse me, I need to go to our boss’ room” Erin looked at Jaehyun, Koeun and Mark one by one.

“Erin-ah, should we hang out?” Jaehyun asked her. Mark looked at Jaehyun and Jaehyun only gave him a grins.

“Yeah! Definitely!” Erin laughed, “I’ll text you?”

“Sure!” Jaehyun nodded. Jaehyun, Mark, and Koeeun saw Erin walked away and disappeared from the corridor.  Mark looked at Koeun and she looked at him as well.

 

 

 

“That’s a bit weird” Koeun smiled.

“Why? you don’t like her?” Mark asked her.

“No! No no no!” Koeun denied, “it’s been a while! And I know you dated her before me. Right?”

“Yeah” Mark smiled. Mark didn’t really understand why he dated Koeun sometimes, but he knew that Koeun is his bestfriend. He could tell her everything.

 

“Well, this is important” Jaehyun smiled.

“What’s important?” Mark looked confused.

“That pretty Canadian is back! I will tell the others! The others love her!” Jaehyun laughed, “bye guys, I need to go tell everyone!” Jaehyun laughed and walked away leaving Mark and Koeun alone.

 

***

 

Erin walked inside of the office and found Lee Sooman looking at her with smile. It seemed like he heard the conversation from the corridor because it looked like he was standing and was walking from somewhere. “Erin!” Sooman greeted her with smile, “welcome back to SM!”

“I am glad I am back” Erin smiled at her boss, “it’s been a while, but I’m glad I choose this company”

“You won’t regret your decision” Sooman smiled at her, “so, how’s your flight?”

“Pretty nice sir” Erin smiled, “I am sorry Stella couldn’t make it she needs to go to embassy immediately”

“Oh yeah yeah! As long as you will pass my message to her as well”

“Abseloutely” Erin nodded, “so, what should we do now? I mean we're here now”. Erin asked him more about her job. It’s been a while since she became a trainee. She wanted more. She wanted to have her debut.

“Well, I need to say that you’re almost there” Sooman smiled, “but I think, you need to learn from the expert as well”

“Okay...” Erin nodded, but she got confused on the direction of the conversation.

“I want you to attend practice with the girls,” Sooman smiled, “everyday, different groups every week, would you like to do that?”

“Which girls?” Erin got really confused.

“My girls! Red Velvet, Koeun and her group, sometimes you might be also following

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter