The light under the door

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is another chapter lovelies! 

Sorry for the wait, but it is finally here! But remember! Don't show the love and we won't provide a chapter! mwahahahaha

Hope you enjoy it!

Also, somebody sent me a friend request and I accidently erased it :'( send it again please! I never reject a friend request!

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Both of them were very quiet on the way home. Hyukjae was holding Donghae’s hand all the way.

When Choco saw them, he lost it. Donghae was on the floor cuddling Choco whilst Hyukjae sat on the sofa.

 

He thought about everything that happened that day, he knew life would always be like this with Donghae by his side, he will live in constant fear of losing him… he could not imagine his life without him…

 

He needed to find a cure, he knew modern medicine could not help, ancient Chinese medicine maybe… he had to try.

 

He immediately picked up his laptop and started looking for someone who could help him. Hours and hours of searching, he read reviews of people saying some were scams, some were magical, and how some were sceptical of their methods. In the end, there was one person who seemed to be the best in the field, but he was quite far away. It would be a very long trip, but he has accumulated so many holidays he was sure he could take a few days off without a problem.

 

The next morning, Hyukjae used the heart monitor on Donghae like Siwon suggested the day before, and results showed that everything was normal. He told Donghae where they were going, and the other was so happy because they were also taking Choco with them.

 

Hyukjae rented a car the night before and it arrived just in time that morning. But before they went in the car, they realised there was somebody waiting for them outside the house. It was the same doctor who told those horrible things to Donghae. He was carrying flowers…

 

Hyukjae was furious.

 

Donghae gently squeezed arm and said, “It’s okay, stay here.” And he went to speak to the doctor.

 

It only lasted a few seconds, but the doctor left with his head down. Donghae signalled to Hyukjae to walk to the car, and once they were inside the car, Donghae said, “Please, don’t be nasty to that doctor… he just didn’t know how to handle being in love… but he is sorry now… I don’t think he will ever bother me again… I think, deep inside… he is not a bad person.”
 

Hyukjae was so angry, he wanted to jump out of his chair, but Donghae kissed him on the cheek and said, “Everybody knows I love you...” Hyukjae looked at Donghae and said, “I think everybody knows I love you...”

 

 

They were on the way to Deokjeokdo to meet the person Hyukjae thinks can help to cure Donghae. They arrived at noon, and they walked toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter