His memories.

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
“ANNYEOONG!!!” Junsu and onew greets when he straightly open the front door. “HUWOOHHH..” but then they amazed with every corner of the house. They’re so amaze, even though they’re the richest among the other brothers. But they never care. It’s their positive side.

Junsu catch up something on his sight, “A BIG YARD! OMO~!” he just run like a little kid when look at the window. Then he just run to the backyard, but, ho run back. “eh, ~~~~~~ah?”

You stares him after you put all of his things on the floor, let your maid bring it for them, “Wae oppa?”

“I don’t know where’s the way to the yard.” He throws his goofy smile and scratch his scalp. You and Jaejoong laugh, but Onew still on his world. Jaejoong smile and huddle him, lead him to the yard. But Junsu coming back again, “just want to take my soccer ball. Hehe.” Then he runs back to Jaejoong.

You just smile, and throw your body to the sofa. Onew is still standing in front of an artworks of oil painting on the wall, above the fireplace. He muse, stares the picture with highly interest. “Where did you buy this?”

“Hmm,” you try to remember, but then…

FLASHBACK

It happened in this part of this house, in front of the fireplace, at your sofa. He huddle you while rubbed your cheek with his finger. You feel warmness in every touch of him, you love him. So much.

“Jagiya..” he said, you stared him between his arms, “I bring something..” you feel just curious and you sat up, waiting for him to take his thing, “TADAA~” he show you a cat drawing on a frame. You love cat, so you’re screaming exaggeratedly.

“AAAA!!” then you grabbed the frame, “So cute~…” you touch every shape of the cats, and you stared him, “Gomawo, jagiya..” then you put the frame beside you, and hugged him very tight.

But he pulled you back, “hmm, why?” you ask him confusedly, it’s not a common thing for him to ignored your hug. He stared you with his serious face, and held your hand.

“I just want to talk something..” He said. Your heart was beating faster, you began to afraid. Because of his serious face, he looked like as if he didn’t kidding you. He sighed. Every breath of him made you nervous, *does he want to broke me up?*, but then he smile.

“Kiss me..” he made a pouts, you feel so relieve. Then you just laugh, and close your eyes when he got his lips closer to you..

END OF FLASHBACK

“~~~~~~ah?” Onew break your daydream, he just a few inches from your face. You jump back because of shock. “Are you okay?”

“Eh, ehm..” you just stutter when he stand back, “I’m fine.. oppa..”

“Oh, okay then.” He smiles, make his eyes getting smaller. You just smile when you see that funny face, “So, where did you buy it?”

“Hm, my mom bought it. I don’t know where she bought that thing.” You lie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Your P.O.V~

Suddenly, I go upstairs. Leave Onew oppa after I call Jonghyun and Key. I don’t know, why I remembered of his memory. “It’s all over ~~~~~~ah! It’s all over!” I walk around my room while mess up my hair stressfully.

But yeah, lucky me. My wardrobe leg trips me, so I fall down to the floor. And the things on it fall to my head. “AWW!!”” PERFECT.

I try to sit and gather all the things that fell down, but there’s a photo album..

I open page by page, all the memories between me, Taeyeon, and.. ********ah,, “Uh, I want to vomit..” but I try to hold it. Try to make that name isn’t an abusive for me anymore. I just want to try to, forgive.

Yeah, he was my boyfriend. but they all ruined all of my trust.

My tears roll down upon my cheeks, when I stare one of the photos there. Unnie smile beautifully, and he.. Smile perfectly. He always smiles when with her. It’s hard for me to believe but.. It’s hurt.

One day, when I still in the middle of highschool, I have a practicum until night. So I spend my night at the school.

“Mianhae Jagiya.. I can’t accompany you.” I called him, he just mumbling when I cancelled our appointment to go to the fountain park in the middle of the city. “Just go with unnie, then.” At the end, I give him an option. The worst option that I have made in my entire life..

“~~~~~~ah?” my flashback is popped out by Jonghyun, he come up and open my room door, “What are you doing there?” he walks to me, try to know the things that I see.

I straightly closed the album and put it on the table. “Nothing!” I try to stand up and Jonghyun help me.

“The dinner is ready, Key will be muttering all the day if someone wont eat his food.” Jonghyun smile, I blush. He just, yeah. Handsome. I nod and follow him out from my room. Leave the photo album behind..

---------------------------------------------------------------

REVEAL SOME! YAY!
Please comment!
Need it so much!
Less of comment these days =(
So sad..
Gwenchana~, I’ll wait! Thanks!
And thanks for the comment. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@Baby Panda~ : haha. Maybe. =D . yeah, I cant choose. I love yoochun, junsu, Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin. All of them!! I’ve update. Waiting for your next comment. ^_~

@Taeminnie : haha. Yeah. You can call me unnie. ^^. Hmm, so many of them! I love Super Junior and 2pm most after DBSK and SHINee. ^^

@key_lover : okay, I’ll also wait for your comment. ^^

@shineegirl88 : yeah, just wait then! They’ll coming up soon. ^^

@Lynn : yup! He’s a mr. soccer in this story. Haha. I love them too. The clowns of the family. Haha. Comment soon! =P

@Ji Na : Okay, you can call them up2u. haha. Yeah! They’re so funny. Hmm, yeah. Jaejoong just amaze. ^^. Yeah, More bands!! Humm, okay, just keep thinking. =P. And if DBSK, I cant choose. I love them all. They’re number 1 in my heart. And if SHINee, I love MINHO first , then the second is KEY. But I can’t choose the 3rd. they 3 is the 3rd for me. ^^

@lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : yeah. They’ll be very funny here. All member has different parts of ‘your’ life. ^^. Comment later!