The explanation

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

All of their eyes are on me.  This is much more pressuring than dancing in front of the crowd. This , all I did was fall in love.

 

"So what's this about your new muse?" Jihyo unnie broke the silence.

"Uhm. I'm hungry, I bet you all are. Let's go eat lunch." I said desperately avoiding the situation. "We can talk about this over lunch or at the dorm."

I stood up but was sat back down by Nayeon unnie.

"Not so fast, tell it to us now." Nayeon unnie said as she is clutching my shoulders.

"Well, you see. I was tired of third wheeling to Sana and Dahyun that I found myself my own girlfriend." I said trying to really avoid the question. "That's all. Time to eat."

 

Please let me go.

 

"But that's not the Momo we all know." Sana said.

"Fine. You win. I give up." I raised my hands to surrender. "Now stop glaring at me with those malicious eyes."

Nayeon unnie lets go of me and sat back down on her chair. I felt the pressure get lighter as they weren't staring with so much intent.

"I was eating at my favorite jokbal shop that does open mic everytime. I was mesmerized by the one who was singing. It was her, you should know this Jeongyeon since you're friends and all. I didn't know someone could sound that heavenly, pardon me Twice Choir if I hurt you with that statement. A few more days seeing her there and hearing her voice, I swallowed my pride and talked to her. After getting to know her more, I fell in love with her and asked her out and got a yes from her." 

"So that's why you stopped being too clingy." Dahyun commented. "I'm not complaining though since I won't have a jealous Sana unnie anymore."

"And you saw Kei right Nayeon unnie, Sana, and Mina? She's twenty times cuter than Dahyun!" I bragged.

"Yah!" Sana and Dahyun shouted.

"But why does Mijoo know about this?" Jeongyeon asked. "Kei hasn't even told me this yet and you're frenemies with Mijoo."

"Well, while we're having our dance battle earlier, she talked to me while we're dancing about my relationship with Kei and that she was willing to forfeit for that information." I replied.

"That traitor." Nayeon unnie mumbled.

"What do you mean by 'that traitor' Nayeon unnie?" I asked as I thought it sounds suspicious.

"Nothing, continue on your story." Nayeon unnie replied while avoiding eye contact.

"So while we were going here, I told Mijoo and Jisoo. End of story."

"But why don't we know any of this even though we were there?" Sana asked.

"Well, while you were busy comforting the depressed Mina because she hasn't even had the chance to get to know what Sujeong's name was earlier after all that debacle, I was talking to them. You forgot I can talk Japanese too." I replied.

"W-what's the meaning of this?" Chaeyoung suddenly stoop up "Was Sujeong unnie the one you like when I confessed to you?"

"Yes." Mina just lowered her head earning a shocked expression from Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Since when?" Chaeyoung yelled as she's fighting off her tears.

"Since the first time I saw her here." Mina replied but kept her head low to avoid any eye contact from any of us "Everytime Momo got in trouble, J-Trinity is always involved. And everytime we go here, I started liking her even more. I know this is strange but I found it amazing how she can keep her focus even though this room becomes too noisy when Mijoo and Momo argue and the way she greet everyone here every morning even if I was an outsider."

"First you broke my heart when you turned me down and now this?" Chaeyoung said and stormed off while she's crying.

"Was Sujeong the one she's infatuated Tzuyu?" Sana asked.

"Yes unnie." Tzuyu replied without hesitation.

"Dahyun, Tzuyu, follow her." Jihyo ordered with concern for the younger.

"Uhm, I actually have something to confess." Nayeon unnie piped up. "This became bigger than I anticipated."

 

 

Yein's POV

 

I followed Sujeong unnie until we reached the rooftop. Sujeong unnie stopped before she reached the railings and sat down. I sat next to her and hugged her and offered a shoulder to cry on.

"I thought I was ready Yein-ah." Sujeong unnie said while grabbing my blazer.

"Ready?" I asked with confusion.

"I saw Kei unnie go out a few times before with Momo unnie even before I knew who Momo unnie was. I keep telling myself that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter