Triggered

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It looks like Momo did become a cupid today." Jisoo whispered to Jihyo "It's going on a weird way right now but still progressing."

"Looks like you gained somethinf from them Jisoo. Spill." Nayeon demanded as Jisoo headed towards her seat.

"It's official council business." Jihyo told Nayeon.

"Are you really doing some council stuff?" Mijoo looked towards Jisoo with amazement.

"Am I really not that trustworthy to do some council work? Think of it, if I became next year's SC President, I won't be included in your punishment if you're still a troublemaker." Jisoo mocked Mijoo.

"That isn't possible, it's in the University Rule that members of the same group gets punished." Mijoo argued with Jisoo.

"No. Leeteuk sunbae changed the rule that the group would get punished instead of the whole dormitory since Heechul sunbae caused too much trouble for the Super Junior dormitory." Jisoo countered Mijoo's claim.

Mijoo looked towards Jihyo waiting for the correction of Jisoo's statement.

"Why are you looking at me? Jisoo is right you know." Jihyo shot Mijoo's hope down.

"Since troublemakers are recorded, 'Students who did five or more offenses would do solo punishments.' isn't that a good one Jihyo unnie, or should I ask the higher ups to suspend the repeat offenders?" Jisoo continued trying to take the topic away from the other table's matter.

"That's not possible right unnie? Right unnie?" Mijoo looked frantically towards Jihyo and Baby Soul.

"It is possible if Jisoo could defend it properly." Baby Soul answered.

"Have you even made any rules that changed any policy?" Mijoo questioned Jihyo.

"I haven't." Jihyo answered confidently.

"Really? What a weak president." Mijoo mocked Jihyo.

"Stop that." Jiae reprimanded Mijoo "You do know that because of Jihyo our punishments are less horrible."

"Hey Jisoo, can I take your idea? I'll make you an advocate for that to be implemented." Jihyo teased Mijoo.

"Jokes on you that Momo and I have a compromise just for Kei." Mijoo responded.

"Speaking of Momo and Kei, reveal what you really got from them Jisoo." Nayeon demanded.

"Aish, it came full circle." Jisoo mumbled.

"What was that?" Nayeon glared at Jisoo.

"It's really nothing important unnie. Unless you're interested in Sujeong reserving the whole 1cm next Sunday." Jisoo replied.

"Fine, be like that." Nayeon smiled eerily.

"What are you plotting Nayeon?" Jihyo asked.

"Nothing." Nayeon answered making an even eerier smile "You don't need to worry about anything. Nothing to worry about."

"Please don't leave her side Jeongyeon." Jihyo requested with concern for the peace in her dormitory.

"Momo sent Mina on a blind date with Sujeong." Jisoo announced surprising everybody "But it didn't went well since Sujeong is interested in somebody else. Sujeong apologized and continued on her errand as she intended then left."

"What the hell is wrong with your friend?!" Nayeon stood up making a commotion inside TGIS. Momo's group can't help but look towards the noise.

"Sit down Nayeon, people are staring at us." Jihyo ordered.

"See unnie? With just a mention of Mina's name, it made you react like this." Mijoo scoffed.

"Shut up Mijoo." Nayeon looked scornfully at Mijoo as she sat down.

"Well, Sujeong likes somebody else so there's nothing we can really do about it unnie." Jeongyeon tries to calm Nayeon down.

"She could've just gave Mina just this once." Nayeon argued.

"What was that all about unnies?" Dahyun asked as she got near towards the group.

"Are you finished?" Jisoo asked Dahyun as she stood up.

"Yes un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter