Where is she?

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie! I'd like to report a theft." Jin immediately swung open the Council's Office door revealing Baby Soul feeding Jihyo. "Maybe I'll return a little bit later."

"Just get in already." Jihyo told Jin while hiding the embarrassment on her voice.

Jin sat down on her desk and tried to evaluate what had happened to her more thoroughly, still clutching on Chaeyoung's phone.

"What was stolen that you decided to report it to me rather than the guards?" Jihyo asked as she grabs her own pair of chopsticks.

"My phone unnie! My phone was stolen!" Jin replied, despair seeping out of her.

"Again, why are you reporting this to me rather than the guards? Was there no roaming guards or was the head of security not in their office?" Jihyo repeated herself.

"The guards can't help me unnie." Jin now moping on her desk as she faced the suddenly awkward couple.

"I know I am the university's Student Council President but I am not the head of security." Jihyo informed Jin.

"If your phone was stolen, what's that on your hand then?" Baby Soul asked as she observed the latter.

"This is the problem." Jin replied as stood up and raised the phone in the air.

"Is that Chaeyoung's phone?" Jihyo's face scrunched up as she looks at the phone.

"Yes it is." Jin answered and slumped back to her chair. "Chaeyoung took my phone when we were having lunch."

"Where was the others when this happened?" Jihyo asked.

"It was just only me and Chaeyoung for lunch today. Dahyun guarded Sujeong and Sana unnie's date while the other two ditched Chaeyoung, well that was what Chaeyoung told me." Jin answered. "Can't you do anything about this unnie? After all, she is your dorm mate."

"I'll see what I can do but tell me the gist on how did this happen?" Jihyo agreed.

"Well, I was feeling triumphant for what Dahyun did for me but it all crumbled down when Momo unnie gave me the news. I guess my expression change was a bit too drastic that probably led to this." Jin explained.

"Alright, a bit vague but I get what you're putting at." Jihyo replied. "But if you'd excuse us, we'd like to finish our meal before lunch ends."

"Keep that to yourself also. You said that the others are picking on you so it's better to keep that hidden." Baby Soul added.

"Okay, will do unnie." Jin stood up sluggishly and headed for the door. "Don't you two young'uns do anything inappropriate inside our office." Jin let out an emphatic laugh and closed the door.

 

"Jin looks visibly shaken, did anything happen in your dorm yesterday?" Jihyo asked as they continued eating.

"Nothing much really. Chaeyoung blended right in as if Sujeong wasn't gone." Baby Soul answered. "If anything, Jin didn't stay with us after dinner and immediately went to her room."

"If that's not it then why was she getting picked on?" Jihyo followed up.

"Jin opened up to me last night that Sujeong and Yein were making fun of her because of her attitude towards Chaeyoung." Baby Soul replied. "But that couldn't be the only reason for Jin to be shaken up like that."

"I think I know what is going in on here." Jihyo exclaimed. "Momo did a little bit extra on Jin's revenge but Sujeong was the one who left happy, and by the way, how long did they say they've been friends?"

"I'm not sure if it is from high school or middle school, but a long time I would say." Baby Soul replied.

"And the last piece of the puzzle. With Momo altering Dahyun's plan to Dahyun and Sujeong not telling Jin everything, Jin could probably be deal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter