Close call

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with the hold up?" Jisoo knocked again.

"Just wait a second unnie!" Jin shouted as the trio scrambled around trying to find a place for Chaeyoung to hide in.

"Okay, this is a bit bold but why don't you pretend to be Sujeong again?" Jin told Chaeyoung.

"How would we explain this to Jisoo unnie?" Yein asked.

"Stomachache for something she ate earlier." Jin replied as she faced Chaeyoung.

"We had coffee and muffins earlier." Chaeyoung said sensing Jin wanted to know. "I'll lay down now."

 

"I'm sorry it took long unnie." Yein said as she faced the waiting Jisoo.

"What were you doing that took long?" Jisoo scanned the surrounding. "And why were you shouting when Sujeong here is asleep?"

"Sujeong's not asleep, but she's feeling bad." Jin answered.

"What happened to her?" Jisoo asked as she walks closer to Chaeyoung.

"Stay right were you are unnie." Chaeyoung said weakly trying to pretend as Sujeong.

"You sound different, what's wrong?" Jisoo observed.

"She got a stomachache from earlier." Yein answered trying to stop Jisoo from knowing that the Sujeong in front of her isn't the real one.

"Oh." Jisoo said sympathetically. "But I need to go past you to get my book."

"O-okay unnie." Chaeyoung stuttered.

 

Jisoo passed Chaeyoung and sat by her foot, rummaging past through the stack of futons.

"What sort of wonders do you have there unnie?" asked the amazed Yein as she sat next to her.

"To many stuff." Jisoo answered as she pulled out a stack of albums.

"Daebak unnie. You have all this albums?" Yein said in amazement making Chaeyoung curious.

"That's nothing. This is just duplicate albums." Jisoo shrugged the compliment off as she continued on rummaging.

"When did you last use your book unnie that you're struggling to get it?" Jin asked masking the nervousness she has if Chaeyoung gets discovered.

"Got it!" Jisoo announced and raised it in the air which made her unbalanced and fell towards Chaeyoung. "I'm so sorry Sujeong-ah. I'm really sorry." Jisoo immediately stood up and apologized.

Jin stepped backwards and locked the door so no one can come inside.

 

"You're not Sujeong!" Jisoo exclaimed which made Yein cover .

"Hey there unnie." Chaeyoung hesitantly said as she smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, what sorcery is this?" Jin said sarcastically as she steps closer and help Chaeyoung up.

"What's going on in here?" Jisoo asked as she took Yein's hand from .

"Magic!" Jin said with fake excitement.

"Let me introduce myself again since we haven't met formally unnie. I am Son Chaeyoung from the Twice Choir." Chaeyoung introduced herself.

"Seo Jisoo from the Lovelyz Dance Team." Jisoo copied and introduced herself.

"All I can say is that I've been tricked by Sujeong unnie." Chaeyoung answered which puzzled Jisoo.

 

"Wait, wait, wait." Jisoo said as if she'd solved a puzzle.

"We're not speaking unnie, you can say what's on your mind." Jin said teasingly.

"If you are here, does that mean Sujeong is on Twice's dormitory right now?" Jisoo asked which was replied with a nod from Chaeyoung.

"Apparently Sujeong unnie got the idea from Eunha unnie." Yein interjected.

"Who's that?" Jisoo inquired.

"She's SinB's dorm mate from the Gfriend dormitory and is a vocal major." Jin informed Jisoo.

"Oh." Jisoo exclaimed. "So what's you're exit strategy here? What's the point in all of these?"

"Back on our topic earlier, if Sujeong wanted to try your 'bunk bed', what was your part of the condition for agreeing to it?" Jin faced Chaeyoung.

"Tzuyu had been mocking me for a while now so to get back at her, I though of teasing her by being with Yein and brand it as a sleepover." Chaeyoung explained.

"That's what we're branding it then." Yein said excitedly. "We can sleep on the living room since we have some extra futon."

"Good idea. Probably better than pretending to be sick." Jin said positively.

"I bet you're ecstatic on the inside since Chaeyoung's here?" Jisoo whispered to Jin teasing her.

"I have something to tell you later unnie."

 

 

"Don't you think that that's a bit rude to what you've done to Sujeong-ah?" Sana asked Dahyun out of concern for their guest.

"It's fine." Dahyun shrugged off Sana's concern. "She did this to herself."

"What did you do to Sujeong?" Momo inquired.

"Something she deserves." Dahyun answered as she turned around and walked backwards.

"She didn't let you copy in an exam in the past so you didn't let her copy for an exam today?" Momo guessed.

"Let's just say for example that you liked to tease Sana unnie back then with our DahMo moments." Dahyun said in an obtuse way.

"Sujeong flirted with Sana?" Momo responded confusedly.

"Let's not get into that please, but that's still a no." Dahyun stopped walking backwards and walked properly to lead the group.

"Wait, tell me what happened!" Momo demanded as she both looked at Sana and Dahyun.

"Sujeong caught Dahyun following us yesterday and decided to prank her. That's all I'm telling." Sana informed Momo.

"Sujeong paid back that debt by doing the back hug she performed on Mina unnie earlier." Dahyun added.

"Why did Sujeong have to return something when you're the one who's intruding?" Momo inquired as Dahyun was in the wrong.

"Sujeong told Sana un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter