Cupid

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Dahyun-ah, you should apologize to Yein later." Sujeong told Dahyun aa they were walking towards the cafeteria.

"Do I have to? I mean it's just in the spur of the moment that I made that remark." Dahyun defended herself.

"Yein thinks you hate her because we tell her our secrets than you." Sujeong informed Dahyun.

"What is this about?" Jin joined in the conversation.

"Dahyun got jealous towards Yein knowing both our person of interest." Sujeong answered teasing Dahyun while poking her cheek.

"You know that's unfair right? I even told you about who I liked but you didn't even bother to tell me yours." Dahyun pouted.

"I told you about Kei unnie but not using her nickname." Sujeong countered.

"I have no excuse for not telling you so I'm really sorry." Jin apologized "But if I told you, you'd just meddle with me liking Chaeyoung."

"That's an unfair, biased opinion. I may be nosy but I'm not a snitch." Dahyun rebutted.

"Just apologize to Yein and tell her that you don't hate her." Sujeong ignored what Dahyun said.

"Oh, there they are." Jin pointed towards the maknae's table.

"Let's buy our food first." Sujeong suggested.

 

Five minutes later

 

"I'm sorry, we're not buying any drugs. We're just here to eat lunch." Tzuyu made a remark on Jin's appearance as the second years got closer.

"Okay, that's way below the belt." Jin got offended.

"Why is your hoodie up anyways unnie?" Yein asked trying to hold her laughter in.

"My neck is cold." Jin answered as she sat down.

"That's new unnie." Yein then proceeded to laugh.

"Unnie, to be honest, I'd rather have Sujeong unnie to be the next Vice President than a person who looks like a drug dealer." Tzuyu contnued on roasting Jin.

"I'm taking your pudding." Jin declared then reached towards Tzuyu's dessert.

"Just put down your hood unnie." Yein suggested as she's trying to stop laughing.

Chaeyoung looked with anticipation as Jin put down her hood but was disappointed as Jin was hiding her hair under a beanie.

"Fine, you happy now?" Jin grunted then started eating.

The group got silent as they are eating. Chaeyoung is getting fidgety as she is curious on what Jin looks like with a regular hair color and if it is just a coincidence that Jin got her hair colored back to normal or that she have overheard the remark she made.

As the group was about to finish, Dahyun spoke up.

"I'm sorry for what I said yesterday Yein. I just got really jealous about being left out."

"It's okay unnie." Yein responded. "I understood why you reacted like that."

"What happened when I wasn't around?" Chaeyoung asked intrigued seeing Dahyun apologizing for what she did.

"Stuff. This was sorta the reason why I came late to 'pick you' up." Dahyun answered performing air quotes.

"Aish, I wish you just picked her up so I didn't have to confess upfront." Jin mumbled as she eats Tzuyu's pudding.

"What was that Jin unnie? And aren't you hot because of that beanie?" Tzuyu notices Jin mumbling.

"Thanks for noticing I'm hot." Jin smirked as she ate another spoonful of pudding.

"You ask her to take of that beanie, I'm pretty sure you're as curious as me or better." Tzuyu nudge Chaeyoung.

"Why me?" Chaeyoung asked with the sudden suggestion.

"Well, since you said to 2yeon unnies yesterday that -"

"Be quiet Chou Tzuyu." Chaeyoung cutoff Tzuyu as she might reveal that she's considering on getting to know Jin more.

"Why don't you just remove that beanie," Dahyun suggested. "You even showed us your hairstyle earlier in the Council Office."

"I'm perfectly fine, it's not hot at all." Jin responded as beads of sweat form on her forehead.

"Sujeong and Yein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter