The grand surprise

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

"What was that all about?" Jisoo asked as Bomi and I returned to our table. Our table consists of all the dance majors who is responsible for turning TwiceLyz's open performance to a reserved performance.

"It's nothing important." Bomi answered flatly.

"It's fine Bomi-ya, Jisoo also knows about it." I told Bomi as I sat next to Mina.

"Really?" Bomi sounded surprised as she sat next to me and the empty seat of Namjoo who is currently with the first year's.

"I was one of the first who knew about this." Jisoo informed Bomi.

"Ooh, me too." Sana jumped in our conversation once she finished flirting with Dahyun from afar after Sujeong rejoined her friends.

"What is this about?" Mina asked towards Sana.

"You're too young for it Mina." Sana patted Mina's head.

"What? I'm the oldest among all the third years in our dorm!" Mina corrected Sana as she removes Sana's hand from her head.

"If you base it on the calendar then yes, but in another aspect you are the youngest." Sana poked Mina's cheek. Mina then covered parts of her body that might implicate that she is the youngest.

"Not in that aspect!" Sana followed as she her bottom lip.

"I'll tell Dahyun about this." I jokingly said towards Sana. "But Sana is pertaining about something else. In example, Bomi would be older than you by one week."

"How did you know that?" Bomi asked, eyes widened.

"Dahyun told us last week that Sujeong hooked you up." Mina answered proud of Sujeong's achievement.

"What's this? You had strong words last Tuesday about spreading ChoMi, and now you're acting embarrassed of it?" Seulgi taunted Bomi as she came back to our table. "So where do I sit?"

"You go sit where Irene unnie is." Bomi replied bitterly and hastily.

"Fine, I get to interview Chorong unnie then." Seulgi turned around.

"I mean you could sit next to Jisoo, it isn't a problem right?" Bomi said as if she's trying to conspire with Seulgi.

"I'm not getting involved with your beef with SinB." Seulgi responded and turned towards Sana. "Is anyone sitting in front of you Sana?"

"Not sure since Jiae unnie and Mijoo still hasn't visited our table yet." Sana answered.

"What did you do to SinB?" Jisoo asked defensively as she stood up.

"Nothing!" Bomi raised her hands in surrender. "I just answered one of her dorm mate's question on who's she close to in our dance team."

"Oh, okay then." Jisoo sat down again and fixed her hair to avoid any eye contact towards any of us.

"For being a favorite, you sure reacted badly." I told Jisoo as her reaction piqued my interest.

"Jin warned you about this." Seulgi told Bomi as she shook her head and headed towards the seat which was in front of Sana.

 

 

 

Jin's POV

 

"Attention everyone, we would like to request that everyone take their respective seats as we are about to begin shortly." Sujeong requested.

 

Everyone complied as Jiae unnie and Mijoo unnie returned to their table from the Fourth Year Vocal Majors' table as well as Namjoo and SinB who was with the First Year Vocal Majors. Joy went towards the Second Year Vocal Majors' table coming from the First Years' table as well as Yuju and Naeun who came from the Third Year Vocal Majors' table. Eunha had to be dragged by Yuju to come to their table as she didn't want to separate with Sowon unnie like Nayeon unnie won't leave Jeongyeon unnie's side.

 

"Good evening everyone." Sujeong greeted. "Thank you for being here for the unveiling of our new song. But before we get to the main event, we would like to showcase some of our other songs."

"The first song we'll play for you tonight is a song that is special to me." Dahyun spoke up. "I wrote it as commemoration of my first date with my favorite unnie, and my now girlfriend Minatozaki Sana unnie."

From a far distance, we could notice Sana unnie blushing from Dahyun's introduction.

"This song is called Sweet and Sour." Dahyun introduced her song then began pressing on her keyboard then we followed to back her up. Dahyun's performance seemed a little bit different as it is the best one I've seen. Her smile is ear to ear as Sana unnie is enjoying every moment of our performance.

 

"Your song has the line 'Don't you dare look at someone else'. Isn't that unfair when you had DahMo in the past?" Nayeon unnie shouted amidst the claps.

"I admit that there was DahMo in the past since I liked Momo unnie first." Dahyun started explaining. "But before Chaeyoung and Tzuyu arrived, Sana unnie and I were roommates. I got to know her well and it blossomed from there."

"That's unfair Jihyo. Sana and Dahyun got to be roommates!" Nayeon unnie was showing signs of an incoming tantrum.

"Before you complain unnie, we were still friends when we were roommates. And our relationship is purely platonic." Dahyun defended Jihyo's choice. "We still haven't had our first kiss yet!" With that said, Sujeong immediately started laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop laughing!" Dahyun tried to kick Sujeong but Sujeong managed to evade.

"Can we move on please? There's 35 of us here, excluding Jae-nim and his staffs, no other people know your inside joke." I told the two who is bickering.

"But Sana unnie does." Sujeong remarked off mic as she laughed hysterically then walked off the stage to wipe away her tears of joy and leaving a pissed off Dahyun on stage.

"Okay, let's have a short intermission since our guitarist have the giggles. Does anyone have any questions like Nayeon unnie did or does the dance majors like ask the vocal majors some questions and vice versa?" I asked as Sujeong tries to calm herself down.

It was complete silence with the exception of Jiae unnie stopping Mijoo unnie from raising her arms. I was about to speak again when Chorong unnie raised her hand.

 

"Will you tell us about what happened in your date last Tuesday?" Chorong unnie asked with a grin.

"You're capable of feeling other emotions?" Eunji unnie retorted.

"If Eunji unnie doesn-" I begin to tell but Dahyun spoke up.

"If you'd seen her expressions these past two weeks, you'd be surprised."

In my peripheral vision I saw Sujeong going back up to the stage but went back down to stop herself from laughing again.

"At least I'm not a robot." I flicked my tongue towards Dahyun then looked towards Sujeong's direction. "And please come back here Sujeong-ah. We still have to perform two songs then our new song. Plus, I don't want to answer any more of questions relating to me."

Sujeong just reacted with a facepalm and was copied by Dahyun and Youkyung.

"What?" I asked in confusion as their reaction intrigued me.

"You're holding your mic, you broadcasted your disinterest in answering personal questions." Youkyung whisper shouted to me.

"Okay then." I said as I rocked back and forth.

As to relieve the awkward atmosphere, Sujeong went back up the stage then handed Dahyun the note that contains my song. Dahyun read the note for a while then flashed a thumbs up towards Sujeong.

 

"Okay, I don't know why you didn't give this to me earlier while we were having our last minute preparations but let's just do it. Do you have any introduction for this song even?" Dahyun asked Sujeong as she lightly tap on her keyboard.

"Eh, no need." Sujeong replied nonchalantly.

"Title?" Dahyun looked at Sujeong waiting for the answer.

"No title yet." Sujeong replied in the same manner.

"For our next performance, a very mysterious and title-less song from Sujeong." Dahyun introduced as she started playing.

 

Deep breaths Myeongeun-ah, deep breaths. You decided to do this, you better stick to it.

 

Why aren’t I waking up?
I always wake up right about now
I’m not saying I don’t like it
It’s just not hitting me, to be honest Why are you softly holding my hand
And whispering to me?
I don’t know, I can’t hear anything
You’re too close
The whole world is spinning, I’m dizzy Right now, you and I, everything seems unreal
Each minute with you feels unreal
Is this a dream?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter