It's really Twice as Lovelyz

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you think it's time for you to come out as well Soojung, or don't tell me that you're still not ready?" Jiae asked Soul teasingly as they walked out of 1cm then faced Jihyo. "No disrespect though miss President."

"It's fine, I guess it's time to tell it to them anyway." Jihyo patted Jiae on the back reassuring her that it's fine. "Everything is all good because of the KeiMo treaty. Both your group and J-Trinity haven't visited us since two Mondays ago."

"Are you really sure about that Jihyo? I was just teasing Soul here." Jiae followed with concern that Jihyo might actually do it.

"As I said, it's fine. I bet that they wouldn't be shocked that we're going out with each other." Jihyo boldly held onto Soul's hand.

 

"Myeongeun-ah, can you come here for a while?" Jihyo sternly ordered.

"Here it comes Yein-ah, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Better keep your phone at bay." Jin told Yein as she turned around.

"Don't get in trouble unnie." Chaeyoung reminded Jin before she gets far.

"I know what I'm doing." Jin flashed Chaeyoung her best smile then continued on walking towards Jihyo's group.

 

As Jin was heading towards Jihyo's group, Jin slowed down in front of the two couple consisting of MiJeong and SaiDa.

"By the way Sujeong-ah, you were right all along. But if you try and stop me, you'd be disappointing your favorite dongsaeng." Jin said menacingly then sped up again.

"What is Jin talking about?" Sana asked curiously.

"Mina unnie has already heard this but Yein fully knew that she isn't Jin's favorite dongsaeng, Yein would never accuse Jin for that since she knows that Chaeyoung is Jin's favorite from the start." Sujeong answered. "By getting Yein to reveal her own relation-"

"The unnies would consider revealing it themselves!" Dahyun exclaimed cutting off Sujeong. "We have to stop this."

"Let's not." Sujeong disagreed with Dahyun. "If they, themselves reveal it, then you secretly knowing their relationship wouldn't be a trouble for us."

"Yeah, that idea flew out of the window while you were gone. Remember when I told you about Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie's contest? Before Yein stepped in with the idea of Chaeyoung and Jin's photo, I kinda stopped Jin hinting that I saw the proof of their relationship." Dahyun elaborated.

"Can I see that picture?" Mina requested. "And which unnies are you talking about?"

"I don't think I have the authority to say it but here is Chaeyoung and Jin's moment." Dahyun handed Mina her phone.

"Still though, do you think we would still get punished if they reveal it on their own?" Sujeong asked hypothetically.

 

"What is it unnie?" Jin asked with fake annoyance. "Is TwiceLyz getting punished because Dahyun knew about your relationship?"

"I'll think about that since Dahyun didn't bother me once about it." Jihyo answered reconsidering the situation.

"Please do, the only reason I told Dahyun that is because of your slip unnie." Jin added.

"Anyway, since you were about to bet what you recorded two weeks ago, I want that thing." Jihyo demanded.

"I both sent you a copy, right?" Jin smiled mockingly.

"What did you take?" Jiae asked out of curiosity.

"Don't you dare tell her Jin." Soul glared at the younger.

"But weren't you guys going to reveal your relationship anyway?" Jiae now mocked Soul.

"This is child's play then." Jin began messing with her phone.

"What are you doing?" Soul questioned Jin who's tapping away on her phone.

"Your revelation, isn't this why you called me for?" Jin answered as she finished typing. "Can I go now? My data is slow at the moment so it will take a bit of time to upload."

"Upload?!" Both Jihyo and Soul exclaimed which gained their residents' attention.

"Group chat! Group chat!" Jin followed as she backed away. "Don't tell me you'd do it on a projector or the plebian way of passing my phone around?"

 

As Jin finished her question, everyone got a notification on their phone, including Jihyo and Soul.

'Breaking News: University President and Vice President in a relationship? Local bystander catches footage of the two. Video below.' Jin's message read through their Kine chat group along with Jihyo and Soul's video.

"Why'd you phrase it like this?" Jihyo held Jin and shook her.

"Isn't your headache cured yet?" Jiae repeated what Soul told to Jihyo in the video then laughed loudly.

"Yah, what's this Soul unnie?" Mijoo demanded as she stood in front of the last couple.

"Told you unnie I knew more." Jin playfully winked at Mijoo while still being shaken by Jihyo.

 

"Everybody, calm down. By that I mean the both of you, Mijoo and Nayeon." Jihyo ordered as the residents gathers around them.

"How can I be when two of my friends are suddenly dating?" Nayeon asked with disappointment. "Since when did you two started dating?"

"Over a year?" Jihyo recounted as Soul nodded in agreement.

"Dude, you held that information for that long?" Dahyun asked Sujeong in disbelief.

"Not really though, Jiae unnie knew about them long before I knew." Sujeong replied.

"Anyway, this isn't really as big as Sujeong's interest in Mina." Soul spoke up trying to push away the attention from them.

"But still unnie, you -"

"Last time I'm bringing this up, remember our dormitory rule, the only reason why I haven't told any of you guys was because of you two troublesome leaders." Soul stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter