Handcuffs

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mijoo's POV

 

"Hey in-law, how did MiJi ever happened?" Momo asked as we're leaving our building.

"That's none of your business, and stop calling me that." I replied and walked faster to avoid her question.

"Come on, it's only just us here." Momo caught up to me and placed her arm on my shoulders. "Be grateful that I didn't ask you when we had dinner at our place or when we're on our practice room."

"One, I cooked for you guys, you're the one who should be grateful. Two, why are you bugging me when you're definitely here for Kei?" I asked as I remove her arm from my shoulder.

"I'll give you the title of the best dancer, just tell me how did you end up with Jiae unnie." Momo stood in front of me.

"It's too early in the morning, just leave me alone." I sidestepped and continued my commute to the university.

"Please!" Momo hugged my right arm. As I pushed away Momo, she began to explain her persistence. "Jeongyeon wouldn't tell me anything about your relationship with Jiae unnie and every time I ask Kei, she changes the topic because she's concerned that I'd tease you for it."

"Yeah, no. That's exactly why I won't answer your question." I tried wiggling free from her grasp but her grip is just too strong. I looked back and saw Jisoo and Kei laughing at me. "Don't just laugh there, remove your girlfriend from me Kim Jiyeon!"

"Alright, alright. No need to shout." Kei then began skipping towards us, hands behind her back.

"Just get her off of me and I'll stop shouting!" I yelled as I pushed Momo with my free hand.

 

As Kei got near us, she squatted down suddenly. Does she have a special method of dealing with clingy Momo who took a liking to my right arm? Then it suddenly hit me, there's the familiar sensation on my wrist I had a year ago.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I tried to push Kei away but was unable to because her plan succeeded as my right hand was still connected to Momo's, but this time it's semi permanent.

"Yeah, what's this all about?" Momo asked as she raised her left arm along with my right arm.

"Just felt like it." Kei answered nonchalantly as she stepped back towards Jisoo.

"Cause you felt like it?! You of all people should know how valuable and precious the memory of that event to me!" Holy crap, I just blurted it out. Now Momo wouldn't stop bothering me about this.

"You have this kind of fe-"

"I'm gonna stop you before you finish that statement." I tugged on the handcuff for Momo to be quiet.

On my peripheral vision, I could see Jisoo holding in her laughter.

"If it is not that, then what is?" Momo's face got closer to mine, making her more annoying.

"Please shut up just this once." I pushed Momo's face away from mine then dragged her towards Kei. "Give me the key Jiyeon-ah and I promise not to hit you once I get freed from Momo."

"No can do." Kei stepped further away then began twirling the key on her pointer finger. "This is revenge for the mental strain you gave me when you've interrogated me for being in a relationship with Momo. I couldn't reveal it to you guys on the morning when your stupid fight occurred because telling Sujeong about it comes first."

"Not even Soul unnie?" I asked.

"Not even Soul unnie." Kei repeated.

"It went fine in the end right? Sujeong got to know her morning visitor and they mutually like each other. That's the biggest win in all of what happened these past month, but why am I included in this if this is your revenge to her though?" Momo asked as she tugged the handcuffs towards her.

"Because you decided to push through with your match with Mijoo when we are waiting for the time when you both get along." Kei answered with slight anger in her voice.

"But Sujeong and Mina. That should count for something." Momo said in desperation. "Please remove this now. I helped them get together with each other."

"Even so, you still ignored one of my wishes." Kei crossed her arms and pouted.

 

"This isn't working, let's go Momo." I said as I tugged at her to start walking, leaving Jisoo and Kei behind.

"Are you seriously going along with this?" Momo asked trying to match with my pace. "And are we really going to class like this? We aren't seatmates in some of our classes."

"We're going to Jihyo unnie and Soul unnie to report Kei, and if you plan to stop me, you should have a better idea than this." I replied. "I've already did this once, I'm not proud of it but it was special to me. And no, I'm not into this sort of stuff."

"But why go directly to the University Student Council rather than the Arts Student Council?" Momo followed.

"Because Soul unnie knows the history of this cuffs." I raised my cuffed hand. "And if we go to the ASC, they'd bring us there anyway because this seems like it originated from one of our dumb stunts."

"Storytelling time?" Momo looked at me with the puppy-dog eyes.

"Nope. I'm not telling you anything." I persisted. "Let's just hurry before many students see us and flock us because of this."

"Were you jailed and the residents of the Lovelyz dormitory was sworn to secrecy to not reveal what was the cause of that?" Momo theorized.

"I'm not that kind of person you know." I corrected Momo.

"Roleplaying?" Momo continued.

"I told you I'm not into that stuff." I raised my fist, threatening to punch her. "And why would Kei and Soul unnie know of that?"

"Not in a er

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter