Overload

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Mina, if I give Sujeong's number to you, would you forgive me for what I did?" Sana asked cutely, bribing Mina just a few mere minutes after the Lovelyz residents left.

Instead of answering directly, Mina whispered to Chaeyoung, her newly appointed speaker.

"Mina unnie's decision stays." Chaeyoung relayed immediately. "She said that -" Chaeyoung stopped relaying due to shock then shouted, "You already have Sujeong unnie's number? How? When?"

Chaeyoung's reaction baffled everyone inside the dormitory. Nayeon dropped what she's doing and went in the living room to join in on the crowd. Mina just whispered her answer to Chaeyoung which angered the younger.

"What do you mean you're better than me?" Chaeyoung asked fuming.

Mina then grabbed Tzuyu to answer for her.

"I'm agreeing with Mina unnie's answer. You had a few months headstart while Mina unnie did it in less than a week." Tzuyu relayed.

"Are you kidding me?" Chaeyoung asked, now shaking with rage.

"Calm down. I'm just kidding." Mina whispered towards Chaeyoung.

"Your statement hurts unnie." Chaeyoung told Mina then began throwing light punches towards the older.

"If I tell you about my day with Sujeong, will you forgive me?" Mina asked Chaeyoung with the puppy eyes.

"Add a new sketchbook and we're fine." Chaeyoung answered.

"I'm not falling for your bluff Mina, and if I have an answer relayed to me or whispered to me, I'm going to tell Sujeong that you like her." Momo told Mina in a serious tone.

"Fine, here. Check it yourself then." Mina spoke up then handed Momo her phone.

Everyone crowded around Momo like moths to a light. Despite trying hard, Chaeyoung can't catch a glimpse of Mina's phone.

"Hey Mina, what is this?" Momo asked as she faced Mina's phone to the owner revealing the photo of Sujeong which she secretly took earlier.

"Why are you searching my phone? I only showed you the number for you to check the authenticity of it." Mina asked almost yelling then yanking the phone away from Momo.

"What is it? Let me see! Let me see!" Chaeyoung demanded as she can't see it because of her structure.

"I didn't. It was saved as Sujeong's contact image." Momo answered "And if someone's suppose to be mad, it should be me!"

"I'm gonna get some fresh air, it's too stuffy in here." Jeongyeon announced as she grabbed a sweater from a coat rack. "Any of you want anything?"

"Can you get me some ice-"

"No. You already had too much ice cream from Dairy King earlier." Jeongyeon cutoffs Nayeon's request.

"Please?" Nayeon asked, full of aegyo.

"It would be bad for you and your tonsils." Jeongyeon told Nayeon with aegyo while pinching her cheeks, "Finish what you're doing before Jihyo unnie comes back after dropping off the Lovelyz residents by the convenience store."

"I don't want to." Nayeon crossed her arms and pouted.

"If you finish properly before I come back, I'll take you tomorrow to the amusement park close by." Jeongyeon offered.

"Okay." Nayeon smiled brightly then skipped towards the kitchen.

After handling Nayeon, Jeongyeon faced the others to ask if they want something but was surprised on what the others are doing. J-Trinity and the maknaes are bowing towards Jeongyeon's direction.

"Almighty Jeongyeon, you have conquered the beast." Dahyun rejoiced then followed with echoes of "The beast!" from the rest of the members.

"I can hear you from the kitchen you know." Nayeon shouted.

"Go on your merry way, mighty wizard. Someone here owes me a story and an apology." Momo teased then shot a look of anger towards Mina.

 

 

"Hey Sujeong, is that really just that?" Mijoo asked as they were going down the elevator.

"Yes unnie. Why?" Sujeong answered with a smile.

"Was it really just that?" Jin added teasingly.

"Yes it is Jin." Sujeong now flashing a fake smile towards Jin. "But how about you Jin?"

"What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter