Reconciliation

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung-ah, open this door!" Dahyun pleaded while pounding on the door.

"Atleast eat or drink something. You must be hungry since it's lunch time and dehydrated from crying." Tzuyu suggested with concern "But don't you dare touch my stashed food there. Get yours out here."

"I'm gonna tell Sujeong that you like her if you don't open this door." Dahyun changed from pleading to threatening.

Tzuyu smacked Dahyun's head and said "Unnie, don't threaten her, you do know that that won't work right?"

"But it might be different since Sujeong isn't from this dormitory." Dahyun defended herself.

"I'd rather sleep in my bed than the sofa you know unnie." Tzuyu said while she went to the kitchen to eat.

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung open this door!" Dahyun shouted and started banging on the door again.

 

After a few minutes of Dahyun shouting and banging on the door, Dahyun gave up and followed Tzuyu in the kitchen. She open the refrigerator to find something to eat or drink.

"Tzuyu," Dahyun said while rummaging their fridge "how did we opened the door when Chaeyoung was dumped?"

"With the spare key on the group of spares on the -" Tzuyu pointed towards the key holder "Nevermind, Chaeyoung must've taken it with her."

"Aish, she probably learned from the past." Dahyun said as she took out an ice cold orange juice from the fridge. "Put more bread after yours finish toasting."

"Okay unnie." Tzuyu said as she carefully took out her just finished toast.

"Sana unnie texted me that they were on their way here." Dahyun said as she set two cups for the juice.

"All of them?" Tzuyu asked "We'd be out of bread by then."

"Nope, Sana unnie and Mina unnie only." Dahyun said as she took one of Tzuyu's toast.

"Great, the hugger and the heartbreaker." Tyuzu retorted.

 

Dahyun and Tuzyu then silently ate their lunch hoping the smell would attract Chaeyoung out. As the two were about to finish eating, Sana and Mina entered the dormitory.

"Let me take a bite from that Dahyunie." Sana said as she went straight towards the kitchen.

"What's the current situation?" Mina asked as she stopped in front of the maknaes room.

"Chaeyoung locked us out again." Dahyun informed Mina as she gave Sana her toast.

"Where's your key?" Mina asked.

"Chaeyoung has the only key we have." Dahyun said as she walked towards the room again "Chaeyoung comes home earlier than us since Jin and Sujeong are council members so our band starts late and Tzuyu has dates with Yein after practice."

"Shut up unnie." Tzuyu said as she start washing the dishes.

"What about the set of spares?" Mina asked as she looked towards their key holder "She learned huh?"

"Seems like it." Sana confirming as she goes to towards the two "But I have a spare key here." Sana then took out a key from her wallet.

"Why'd you have that?" Tzuyu was puzzled.

"Let's just say it's SaiDa things." Dahyun answered as she was flustered.

"Yah! Sana, what are you doing with Dahyun in a room with minors?" Mina looked mortified.

"It's nothing erse unnie. I gave Sana unnie a sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter