Is this a confession?

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sujeong and Mina arrives at the mall entrance after their lunch with Chorong and Bomi. Mina looks around and notices a familiar group inside a store that is near the entrance.

"Hey Sujeong, can we go to the restroom first? I forgot to go when we were at 1cm." Mina excused as the location they might go towards is the side of where the others are.

"Sure unnie." Sujeong replied with a smile.

The pair entered the mall and headed towards the restroom completely ignoring their surroundings. Sujeong notices Mina looking uncomfortable as they walked side by side.

"Are you okay Mina unnie? Do you want to stop by a drugstore?" Sujeong asked with concern.

"No, it's too embarrassing to say out loud." Mina replied with deceit as the feeling of uncomfortableness came from the short eye to eye contact she received wth Nayeon.

"I'm sorry unnie, I'm sorry." Sujeong apologized as she blushed profusely.

"It's fine, it's my fault for not going before going here." Mina responded to stop Sujeong from blushing.

The pair continued walking as the awkwardness enveloped the situation. Mina prayed that they disappeared because of the sea of people to escape Nayeon's vision. They reached the restroom without any problems, Mina letting out a sigh of relief as she entered one of the stalls.

'Dahyun-ah, I know you're on your date right now but please if you see Nayeon unnie and the rest, please keep them company. I can't give an explanation right now but I'll treat you later, big time.' Mina texted Dahyun.

"Hey Mina unnie, can I make a request?" Sujeong spoke up from the other side of the door.

"What is it Sujeong?" Mina asked nervously as she received a reply from Dahyun.

"Can I link arms with you? I'm used to linking arms with Kei unnie and Yein when we go on mall trips." Sujeong requested.

"Sure." Mina complied but felt jealous when Sujeong said Kei's name. "Sana always do it when it's just us J-Trinity shopping."

"Thank you unnie." Sujeong replied with happiness in her voice.

'I already know about your date with Sujeong. ;) Just don't do anything weird to make Sujeong notice that you like her, that might make your dream date awkward.' Dahyun replied.

'Oh, and heads up unnie, we're a big group right now so this might be a hard job so I expect something of value in return.' Dahyun added making Mina tensed up.

'Fate, I know I doubted you in the past but please help me.' Mina talked to herself.

Sujeong waited outside the restroom as to not be a nuisance to the other mall goers. As she was waiting, she crossed paths with Seulgi who went out of the restroom.

"Was it Myoui Mina you're in there with?" Seulgi asked with a teasing look.

"Yes unnie, and what's with that look?" Sujeong answered puzzled on the way Seulgi is looking at her.

"So are you dating her? Are you? Are you?" Seulgi interrogated Sujeong.

"W-w-what are you t-t-talking about unnie?" Sujeong stammered. "Mina unnie and I are just friends. She's just here accompanying me to go shopping since Kei unnie abandoned me to go with her date with Momo unnie."

"Are you sure? Cause your face says something different." Seulgi grinned mischievously.

"What is keeping you too long Seulgi?" Irene appeared as a saving grace for Sujeong. "Oh Sujeong-ah, what brings you here?"

"I'm waiting for a friend to come out. And Seulgi unnie is bullying me that's why she's taking too long." Sujeong answered with a smile then tattled on Seulgi as she .

"I'm not bullying her, I just came out of the restroom and met up with her coincidentally!" Seulgi defended herself from the pouting Irene. Irene just walked away without saying a word, Seulgi followed glaring at Sujeong then continued on apologizing to Irene.

"Let's go Sujeong." Mina said with a smile while holding her arms for Sujeong to link with. "Where are we going anyways?"

Sujeong links up her arms with Mina and answers, "I'm going to buy new strings for my old guitar and visit my beloved." Mina suddenly froze up from Sujeong's word.

"What's wrong Mina unnie? Are you sure that we don't need to go to the drugstore nearby?" Sujeong asked worriedly.

"Ah, no, it's nothing. Something just crossed mind." Mina reassured Sujeong but felt heaviness in her heart.

"Are you sure?" Sujeong asked again.

"Yes." Mina responded with a weak smile.

The pair then began walking towards the music store chatting away, minding their own business, forgetting everyone around them. Unbeknownst to the pair, a couple is following them.

Sujeong, who knows the relationship status of the pair, suddenly asks Mina a very obvious question.

"Hey Mina unnie, is it true on what you said the other day?"

"What is it Sujeong?" Mina asked while recalling if they did have a conversation in the past.

"About you not having any lover." Sujeong answered shyly.

"Ah, yes." Mina answered timidly "Actu- hold on a second." Mina's phone suddenly rang.

"Mina unnie, I'll go inside Big Hit first." Sujeong informed Mina before Mina answers her phone.

Mina just nodded and picked up her phone.

"What is it Momo?" Mina asked the caller.

"Where are you right now? And, if by any chance, is Kei, Sana, Dahyun, and Jisoo with you?" Momo responded, her voice sounded with annoyance.

"I'm still at 1cm with Sujeong, and why would they be with us when you are with them?" Mina replied.

"Don't lie to me. Nayeon unnie saw you with Sujeong enter the mall." Momo's annoyance raised.

"There you go, I'm in the mall. But I don't know where they are, and you know I was opposed to the idea of the four of you going to 1cm earlier so why do you think I would want anyone to be with us right now?" Mina retorted as she looks inside the shop seeing Sujeong with a full smile while talking to a male shopkeeper. "I have to go now." Mina said in a grim tone.

"Wait, te-" Before Momo could finish what she wants, Mina ended the call and placed her phone in silent mode without the vibrate feature.

 

 

"Yo Sujeong-ah, here to buy Ryu-vely now?" the shopkeeper asked as he notices Sujeong enter the store.

"Unfortunately no, I still haven'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter