Lunchtime Attraction

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it just me or did today's morning felt longer than usual?" Momo asked as they walked in the cafeteria.

"You too?" Mijoo asked gleefully as if she found her other half. "They thought I was crazy more than usual."

"More than usual?" J-Trinity asked.

"If you ask Seulgi about the time Lovelyz and Red Velvet had a party, I bet you'll be surprised at what Mijoo did. " Jisoo told the group then broked the fourth wall. "The author didn't think the past chapter through since night chapters can be longer than morning chapters since we have classes, plus I think this is just the screen time we're getting for this chapter."

"Don't mind her, she's having her Deadpool phase again." Mijoo grunted.

"Wait, that shouldn't be. That goes against the 'No Sana, No Life' slogan." Sana complained.

"That shouldn't be a problem, now that you've spoken, there is already a Sana so there is life." Jisoo patted Sana's back.

"Can we get this two separat-" Momo was going to request something but sees Chaeyoung and Jin on her peripheral vision.

"Welp, our cameo is almost up so I'll let the author control me again." Jisoo told the group.

"Is that Chaeyoung and Jin alone together?" Momo pointed towards the two.

"Weren't they alone yesterday too? What's the difference?" Mijoo asked.

"But Sana had lunch together with Sujeong yesterday which made Dahyun to abandon them." Momo told Mijoo with bitterness still on her voice.

"I showed you what the thing was right? And maybe they finished ordering first than the other four." Sana defended herself and the newly formed couple.

"No, there they are. See?" Mina pointed towards the other four.

"We're on the same side here right?" Sana shook Mina.

"Maybe Mina can just spot her fake girlfriend immediately even on a crowded place." Momo teased.

"Shut up." Mina snarked while still being shaken by Mina.

"But you know what this means in-law right?" Mijoo asked as an evil grin forms on her face.

"Let's go then in-law." Momo offered her left arm as she had the same expression as Mijoo.

"You're not going anywhere." Sana stopped shaking Mina then blocked the two conniving students. "Help me out here Mina, you remember Sujeong's request right?"

"You two know about them?" Jisoo asked as she helped on controlling the situation.

"Yeah, Dahyun revealed it to me." Sana replied.

"That's unfair." Momo complained.

"As she said, your DahMo rights were revoked." Sana flicked her tongue towards Momo.

"Dahyun sort of revealed it to me too." Mina admitted. "Dahyun told me to ask either Jin or Yein for something then they could ask something back in return."

"This is really unfair!" Momo's voice grew louder.

"Too bad neither DahMo or MoChaeng worked out for you." Mina's turn to mock Momo came.

"And you?" Mijoo eyed Jisoo.

"This was related to Mina's talk with Jin. Sujeong teased Jin about having a date with Chaeyoung when I helped her carry Jin's equipment." Jisoo answered.

As Mijoo and Jisoo are preoccupied with themselves, Sana pulled Momo away from the group.

"Remember the night Sujeong was in our dorm? Sujeong wasn't really supposed to be involved with Mina. She just swapped places with Chaeyoung to ultimately tease Jin." Sana told Momo.

"So what do you want me to do with this info? Jin has been mocking us for a long time, it's time for my revenge." Momo asked as her conviction of getting equal with Jin is high.

"Fine, if I give you half of what I earned from MiJeong's picture, would you leave them alone?" Sana offered to protect the couple.

"Not happening." Momo declined. "Now let me through."

"But what if I tell you that Mina indirectly confessed and I have a photographic evidence of it?" Sana changed her offer. "Of course it would be free this time."

"Keep talking." Momo immediately discarded ChaengJin aside and shifted to her child, MiJeong.

 

 

"Do you guys know any hoobaes close to Jin?" Nayeon asked Kei and Jiae who were joining Jeongyeon and her for lunch.

"Where did that come from?" Jeongyeon asked with confusion.

"You don't need to know that." Nayeon answered.

"There's Yein-ah and your dorm's maknaes. I'm not sure if there are some other hoobaes though since Red Velvet's Yeri is dating Joy." Jiae answered.

"Oh." was the only thing Nayeon can utter.

"Look, there's Jin with someone other than the other dongsaengs." Kei pointed towards Jin's direction which made Jeongyeon and Jiae turn around.

"Excuse me for a second." Nayeon stood up but before she could even leave her place, Jeongyeon got a hold of her.

"I know where this is headed but I won't let you." Jeongyeon told Nayeon.

"What's the big deal? She's from a different dormitory so I won't get in trouble of any sort." Nayeon said nonchalantly.

"That is just it. Myeongeun is from a different dormitory." Jeongyeon said with conviction.

"Won't it just be Chaeyoung again since they were together yesterday?" Kei asked to decrease the tension.

"Sujeong just had an appointment with Sana yesterday, Dahyun just joined them because SaiDa. They should be eating as a group again today." Jeongyeon countered Kei.

"Just a peek, please?" Nayeon begged then turned to Jin's dormmates. "Aren't you curious as to who it that person is?"

"Not really though." Jiae answered. "Besides Kei's relationship revelation, we would just wait until someone is ready and would open up about their relationship."

"See? Can't you just wait like the Lovelyz dormitory residents?" Jeongyeon kindly asked Nayeon.

"But I'm not from their dormitory!"

"But she is." Jeongyeon pointed with her head to the girl who was in front of Jin.

"How so?" Nayeon asked with distrust.

"There's Dahyun's group across the cafeteria. Count how many there is and who would be missing." Jeongyeon looked towards Dahyun's table which was copied by the other three. "An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter