Night shenanigans

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with the hold up unnies?" SinB asked Sowon and Eunha who's taking their time chosing appropriate midnight snacks.

"This brand is cheaper than the others." Sowon told Eunha and completely ignoring SinB.

"Let's just get this." Eunha held up another bag of chips as she did the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm going out for a while, you better not put back my chips." SinB told the two as she didn't want to see her unnies flirting.

 

"Who's that unnie?" SinB asked Jin who's carrying Chaeyoung on her back as she walked out of the convenience store.

"Son Chaeyoung, she is one of the maknae's living with the J-Trinity unnies." Jin replied as she stops and adjusts her hold on Chaeyoung.

"Oh, are you two going out?" SinB asked as she gets near the two.

"We're already out, in our case as of now, we're going in." Jin replied sarcastically.

"You know what I mean unnie." SinB showed her signature rbf towards Jin. "And your dorm is on the other way right?"

"Are we already here unnie?" Chaeyoung asked groggily as she was bothered by Jin and SinB's conversation.

"Not yet. We're just a few blocks away." Jin replied softly. "You could still sleep."

"This is a new side I'm seeing off of you unnie." SinB mockingly told Jin.

"Shut up." Jin glared at SinB. "Are you out with Jisoo unnie at the moment?"

"No, I'm with the WonHa unnies. They're taking long with just buying midnight snacks." SinB replied with agitation. "I bet we're going to be fetched by the other unnies by the time they could pick which snack they'd buy."

"Oh, but why aren't you choosing with them?" Jin inquired.

"It's irritating to watch them pickup then put back down stuff." SinB huffed.

"Good luck with the wait and you have a hot pack right?" Jin cheered on the younger then asked with concern.

"I have one right here." SinB showed of the hot pack that was in between her hands. "It's really weird seeing you like this, you look responsible."

"I am responsible!" Jin exclaimed loudly which bothered Chaeyoung again. "I'm sorry Chaeng, that must've been too loud for you."

"It's okay unnie, and I think I can walk from here on." Chaeyoung hopped off of Jin's back but almost fell backwards as she got off balanced.

"Be careful." Jin immediately grabbed Chaeyoung.

"My footing was off when I hopped off." Chaeyoung responded then faced SinB. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Son Chaeyoung from Twice Choir."

"I'm Hwang Eunbi, I'm an independent dancer but I'm grouped with the J-Trinity unnies. You can call me SinB as to differentiate me from Eunha unnie from Buddies." SinB introduced herself but still at awe on what she is seeing.

"Should I address you as sunbae or unnie?" Chaeyoung asked out of courtesy.

"You don't need to, if anything, I should be the one asking that. I'm just a first year student." SinB bowed.

"Oh, we're on the same year then." Chaeyoung smiled.

"It's already late, we need to get you home Chaeyoung-ah." Jin interrupted the two. "Anyway, can I ask a favor from you SinB?"

"What is it unnie?" SinB asked.

"Could you keep our meeting between us and not tell either the J-Trinity unnies and Lovelyz Dance Team unnies? That would be greatly appreciated." Jin requested. "Don't worry, I'll compensate you for this."

"It's fine unnie. You don't need to compensate for anything, just seeing that caring side you had is refreshing from seeing you always teases the problematic unnies." SinB reassured Jin.

"Thanks, and good night." Jin bowed which is copied by Chaeyoung then continued towards the Twice dormitory.

 

"Was that the secretary and Chaeyoung?" Sowon asked the younger.

"Yes unnie. I finally met one person from Twice Choir who sang one of the songs I'm performing along with the other unnies." SinB answered. "And what's wrong with you unnies? You took that long for just that excuse of a shopping bag?"

"You know we did this on a whim you know and it is not a holiday tomorrow so we can't splurge too much." Sowon reminded SinB.

"I'm just kidding unnie, I'm just messing with my favorite unnie." SinB smiled then ran away then yelled. "In our dorm anyway."

"What do you mean by that?" Sowon yelled back but didn't follow suit as she was holding Eunha's hand.

"Is it important for you to know who SinB's other favorite unnie is?" Eunha asked with slight jealousy, puffing her cheeks.

"Are you jealous Jjanyangie?" Sowon teased, poking Eunha's cheeks. "But aren't you curious as to who she always meet on the weekends?"

"I do doubt that she goes home on the weekends." Eunha answered.

 

 

"Out for a night stroll?" Chorong asked the couple.

"Just finished buying midnight snacks." Sowon raised their shopping bag.

"Partying tonight?" Chorong followed.

"No, Sowon unnie is a buzzkill." Eunha answered for Sowon.

"Yah!" Sowon flicked Eunha's forehead which made Chorong's buddy chuckle.

"Don't laugh at them." Chorong told off her friend. "Anyways, guys, this is Yoon Bomi, a dorm mate of mine. She's a third year dance major."

"You're a buzzkill too unnie." Bomi spoke up. "And you forgot the girlfriend part too."

"I am not!" Chorong argued. "I let you kids always run amok at our dorm."

"But you always scold us afterwards." Bomi pouted and rested her chin on Chorong's shoulder.

"Are you the Bomi with BnN? The one who performs with SinB?" Sowon asked.

"Yes, why? Is SinB in trouble?" Bomi asked in concern for the younger.

"Not really, but is there someone from your group that is close to SinB?" Sowon followed.

"Yah, what are you asking Bomi unnie?!" SinB came back as the other two were taking their time.

"There is Seo Jisoo from the Lovelyz Dance Team." Bomi answered then ran away as she saw SinB sprinting towards her.

"You better not stop running Bomi unnie." SinB yelled as she continued on chasing Bomi.

"That hit the spot." Eunha remarked. "Anyways, is Apunk also invited to TwiceLyz' performance on Sunday?"

"Yes, I can't wait to hear what Sujeong have written." Chorong excitedly replied.

"It's pretty good, although I do want to know who Sujeong has written it for." Sowon commented.

"So you don't know who it is?" Chorong asked wide-eyed.

"Do you?" Both Sowon and Eunha asked.

"What would you do if I say yes?" Chorong said hesitantly.

"Not a thing." Sowon answered with a smile.

"Really?" Chorong asked as she expected to be pestered.

"Chorong unnie, help me!" Bomi yelled as SinB is a few inches away from her.

 

"What are you guys taking so long?" Yuju appeared out of nowhere.

"SinB is lollygagging." Sowon said innocently as she pointed towards the maknae.

"HWANG EUNBI!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter