Bamboozled

It's Twice as Lovelyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, you really look stunning unnie. You've really prepared for your date with Momo unnie." Sujeong complimented Kei as she entered their dormitory's walk-in closet.

"Thank you Sujeong-ah." Kei smiled after receiving the compliment.

"Let's go unnie." Sujeong suggested offering her arm to link with.

"Wait, you're gonna go out dressed like that?" Kei eyed Sujeong from head to toe.

"Why unnie?" Sujeong asked with confusion visible on her face.

"So we can both be beautiful." Kei replied as she browse clothes for Sujeong to wear.

"That's so corny unnie." Sujeong laughs. Kei then hands Sujeong several clothes which made her stop laughing "You're serious on really making me change huh?"

 

 

Dahyun's POV

 

"Want to have lunch with us you two?" I asked the maknaes lying on their beds.

"I'm gonna have a study date with Yein today, that person is third wheeling." Tzuyu pointed towards Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung threw a pillow towards Tzuyu in response.

"We're going to have a group study later since we're having an early mid term exam. Yein asked me to teach her but Tzuyu doesn't want Yein to be alone with me." Chaeyoung explained the real situation.

"Where are you going to study? Here or the library?" I asked.

"To their dormitory. It's too crowded here to be able to study. Yein told me yesterday that most of them would go out." Tzuyu answered.

"Fair point, just don't make too much of a mess that would make Soul unnie ban you there or be on close supervision." I reminded them.

"I guess you caused that unnie since I don't think Mijoo unnie would invite the J-Trinity unnies." Tzuyu teased.

"That was just one time. And Soul unnie or any of the unnies besides Mijoo unnie is on guard duty on our visits there since when we were unsupervised, their dorm got trashed." I explained.

"How'd you do that unnie?" Chaeyoung asked wide eyed.

"We were throwing a party for the formation of TwiceLyz and I guess Joy from the Red Velvet dorm heard us then stuff happened." I elaborated.

"Like R rated stuff or just the destruction of their dorm?" Chaeyoung added.

"JUST THE DESTRUCTION. NO RATED R STUFF." I said loudly.

"Oh. How did the five of you did so much damage?" Tzuyu nodded her head.

"No, not five of us. Just Mijoo unnie and Jin, both of the combined while drunk is troublesome. This is why Mijoo unnie can't be the one who is the supervisor when I visit." I replied gloomily as the memory of them bothered me. "Anyways, are you really third wheeling Chaeyoung?"

"As I've said, I'm going to teach Yein parts she don't understand." Chaeyoung quickly answered.

"Are you sure you just want to go there because it's the Lovelyz dormitory where your new favorite unnies are?" I teased Chaeyoung.

"No. Tzuyu help me here." Chaeyoung requested.

"Chaeyoung is really the one failing and she's the one who needs the tutoring." Tzuyu said in response.

"Yah, you know I'm ten times better than you right?!" Chaeyoung argued.

"If you're better than me, you agreed to be in their dorm to see -" before Tzuyu finished her sentence, another pillow was hurled towards her direction.

"Just go unnie, I think Sana unnie and the others are waiting for you now." Chaeyoung jumped down from the bunk bed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter