Chapter 2 (part 2)

The Trio.

Shin Jimin finished her shopping at the convenience store. Her first gift for her boyfriend just failed to be a whole even before she met her boyfriend. She walked quickly to a restaurant where her friends were going to meet her, with a big frown on her face, and clenching her fists on the shopping bags hard.

It's always her boyfriend who bought gifts for her, so she wanted a change to give her boyfriend a surprise.

She entered the Ace of Omelettes restaurant and searched for her two friends. Once she found them at the sofa seats, she went to their location and sat at the opposite of them.

"Hey," Jimin said.

"Hi Jimin, how's life?" Choa, who was facing Jimin, asked her. "Ommo, what happened to my Jimin? Did you cry?" She was totally shocked after seeing Jimin's swollen eyes.

"Obviously yes. What happened?" the girl next to Choa, Seolhyun asked with a concerning face.

"Dammit..." Jimin took off her high heels quickly and threw them onto the floor. They made her very uncomfortable when walking.

"By the way, why are you wearing those high heels when you said high heels are 'torturing' ?" Seolhyun asked.

"Shut it. I'm going to my boyfriend's place later, and..."

"And he likes girls who wear high heels. Awww that's so sweet~" Choa interrupted. "But they are making you walk unnaturally. And you'll easily get hurt if you're not used to walking with them."

"It's my first anniversary with Gwangryeol, so I wanna give him a surprise, it's just..." Jimin paused.

The other two just stared at her waiting for her to continue.

"I bought a gift for him just now, but it was broken on the way here..." Jimin sounded sad and the other two felt pitiful.

"Gosh, was it the snow globe in the picture you sent to us?" Choa asked. Jimin simply nodded.

"Why did you break it?" Seolhyun asked.

"It's NOT ME!" Jimin almost shouted.

"Okay okay, chill..." Seolhyun calmed her down. "So who's that person who dared to do this to our Jimin unni?" She acted like she's angry.

"That nugu convenience store boy!!!! I was busy searching for stuff in a hurry so I just walked fast past him. Who knew he made a stupid turn and then I almost fell. My poor snow globe was then..." She paused again.

Choa and Seolhyun stared at Jimin, thinking of how to comfort her.

"He even told me to buy a new one! HE BROKE IT AND HE TOLD ME TO BUY A NEW ONE! I see no logic!!!" 

"Awwww... Our poor Jimin," Choa said, "Never mind... I'm sure Gwnagryeol will feel your sincerity."

"Did the boy paid you the twenty thousand won?" Seolhyun asked.

"Yea but that doesn't deserve me to forgive him," Jimin pouted.

Seolhyun felt pitiful of the convenience store boy as well, it was an accident after all. 

The waiter came with their food and placed them on their table. Choa had ordered for Jimin since she knows what Jimin always eat here.

"Thank you," Choa said, smiling. The waiter blushed and walked away fast.

"Will your boyfriend be jealous?" Seolhyun chuckled.

"Nope, not at all. Seokjin knows I'm just way too attractive." 

Just then, some boys passed through them. They eyed on the miniskirts the three girls are wearing. Jimin felt uneasy and covered her revealed legs with her shopping bag. She seriously wasn't used to it. Usually she preferred not-so-girly clothes.

Choa noticed Jimin. She shook her head. "What for wearing a miniskirt when you just feel so uneasy to show off your legs?"

"It's for my boyfriend," Jimin said. Her boyfriend likes feminine people, so Jimin wanted to be feminine for once for her boyfriend. He have always been dissing Jimin about how tomboyish she is. 

"But doesn't he know that everyone should be like how themselves are?" Seolhyun questioned after having a bite of her omelette.

"That's love, Seol. We tolerate cause we love," Jimin said, imagining how happy her boyfriend would be if he saw feminine Jimin. "But what should I do if I have no gifts?"

"You have your body, you have your soul. Just use your own self to conquer him whole." Choa said poetically. 

"Park Choa, your words make me cringe," Jimin had goosebumps.

"Your lips are enough to conquer him you know? Kiss him like crazy and..." Choa said withiut breathing in between.

"Unni, is it alright to talk about it in the public?" Seolhyun asked while wandering everywhere.

"Choa unni, that's enough. I'm gonna puke if you continue talking about it," Jimin said.

"Okay, but trust my advice," Choa replied after pouting. She had been together with her boyfriend for three years and their relationship was still sweet and fluffy. 

They continued chatting while eating, with the whole topic about gossips of other girls in their university.

===

Fifteen minutes later, Namjoon, Wonwoo and Chan reached the Ace of Omelette restaurant. They sat in the corner of the restaurant, and quickly ordered their food from the waiter. Since Wonwoo can't eat seafood, he ordered the meat omelette rice while his brothers ordered the seafood omelette rice. 

Namjoon was looking around when suddenly he saw a familiar face.

"That girl... Was she the one who made a big fuss at the store?" he mumbled. That girl who's actually Shin Jimin was now facing towards him and he had to hide.

"Wonwoo, could you change seats with me?" he asked his younger brother, looking anxious as she might see him.

"What? Why?" Wonwoo asked.

"Could you, please?"

"Alright, then." Being clueless, Wonwoo thought it's better to follow his elder brother's order.

"Thanks," Namjoon said after they changed their seats. "So how's school?"

"Hyung, are you hiding from someone, why are you acting like this?" Chan was suspecting something happened. "How's work today, hyung?"

Wonwoo looked around. Nobody suspicious. But then he saw Choa. She's very recognisable because of her blonde bob.

"Isn't that Cho..." Before Wonwoo could finish his question, Namjoon used his hand to cover Wonwoo's mouth, hoping his voice wouldn't attract any attention.

Thankfully nobody noticed them.

"Shut the hell up. I'll tell you the whole story later on. Just help me keep an eye on that table," Namjoon paused for a while and looked behind, then pointed the table where Choa and her friends were sitting at. "Tell me if they're going to leave. Imma rush to the restroom to hide myself."

By the way, they know Choa since Choa's boyfriend is their elder cousin.

Wonwoo nodded. "Just what happened?" He asked. 

Just then, the waiter came with their food. So, they ate while Namjoon told his two younger brothers the whole story about the fuss at the convenience store earlier.

 

(A/N) Apparently one of my readers made a mighty comment (lol) that the length for each chapter is too long (I understand, writing so long chapters make me feel like so stressed). So I decided to crop out a bit from the previous chapters and put it in a new chapter. So from the next chapter onwards, I think it would be shorter, so........ I hope everyone won't stress out reading them. :)