Characters

The Trio.

GUYYYSSSS before I start the story I'll introduce you to the characters in this fanfic. By now there's only BTS SEVENTEEN and AOA members. But more will be included (as minor characters) as the story goes on. 

Main Characters:
Kim Namjoon, 20. Second year student of Physics Department in KAIST. He was born with a silver spoon, his father is the CEO of the Kim's Technology Company. Band leader and guitarist of the KAIST band. Has great passion in songwriting. Lives with his two younger brothers near his university and works in a 7-12 convenience store nearby.

Jeon Wonwoo, 18. Student of Senior Middle Three A (Science Stream) in Seoul National High School. His grades are always to be proud of, especially Math and Language Subjects. Kim Namjoon's younger brother. Has no social personality. Kind yer brittle-hearted. Always wears round spectacles. Loves writing poems and lyrics.

Lee Chan, 16. Student of Senior Middle One A (Science Stream) in Seoul National High School. Has good grades. Noisy yet innocent and playful. The youngest brother among the three. Likes cotton candy and donuts. He has a child personality although being a teenager.

Adult Line:
Kim Seokjin, 21. Namjoon's elder cousin. His father is the vice CEO of the Kim's Technology Company, who is similarly rich with Namjoon's father. Lives with his younger brother near Namjoon's apartment. There's a studio in his house for songwriting and recording. Shows a lot of motherly love. Third year Nutrition Department Student in KAIST.

Kim Taehyung, 19. Namjoon's younger cousin and Seokjin's younger brother. First year student of Physics Department in KAIST. Lazy to study but always scores tests with fkying colours. Has 4D personality. Works at a bar as a barista near his university.

Min Yoongi, 20. Namjoon's classmate. Bassist of the university band. Known as Rock Yoongi as he seldom smiles. Has weirdly sensitive nerves. Two mottos of his are "I'll bury you if you offend me." and "I wanna be a rock in my next life."

Jung Hoseok, 20. Namjoon's classmate. Drummer of the university band. The happy virus and smiling fairy among his friends. His motto is "If Yoongi is a rock I'll be the moss on him."

Park Jimin, 20. Second Year Biology student in KAIST. Vocalist in the university band. His aegyo makes people cringe.

Jeon Jungkook, 19. First Year Physics student at KAIST. Park Jimin's cousin. Main vocalist in the university band.

Shin Jimin, 20. Not Park Jimin. Second Year Chemistry Student at KAIST. Her first meeting with Namjoon causes them to be enemies. But somehow their relationship changed from time to time. Top 3 visuals in her university, with her besties, Choa and Seolhyun.

Park Choa, 20. Shin Jimin's friend and classmate. Kim Seokjin's girlfriend since high school.

Kim Seolhyun, 20. Shin Jimin's classmate. Still single. Her ideal type is nearly impossible.


Wonwoo's Gang and Classmates, all 18.
Kim Mingyu. Wonwoo's best friend. His grades are just near to the last place. Always nearly failed Maths. Needs Wonwoo as his tutor. Protects Wonwoo. Very social. Knows how to cook since his mom owns a fried chicken and soju restaurant. His father passed away when he was young. His best moment in his week is when he has a sleepover with Wonwoo every Saturday.
 
Choi Seungcheol. The leader of the gang. One of the naughtiest person in his class. Grades also near the last in the class.

Yoon Jeonghan. Class visual. Person with motherly love. 

Hong Jisoo aka Joshua. Class monitor. Came from LA. Speaks very fluent English. Treats people fairly.

Wen Junhui. Came from China. Speaks ruthlessly especially when replying to Seungcheol's words. 

Kwon Soonyoung. Loves cheorographing. Noisiest person in class. President of the school's Street Dance Club.

Lee Jihoon. His height is a joke among the gang. The least naughtiest among them (along with Wonwoo). Likes songwriting.

Lee Seokmin. Noisiest person other than Soonyoung. Likes mimicking the way girls speak.

Wonwoo's Female Classmates, all 18.
Kwon Mina. Shy person. Likes Jeon Wonwoo.

Shin Hyejeong. Class visual. Ideal type of the boys in the class. T9mboy personality.

Seo Yuna: Vice Class Monitor. Hyejeong's best friend.


Chan's Classmates, all 16.
Xu Minghao. Wen Junhui's cousin. Chan's best friend and rival. Both of them are nominated as the president of the school's Dance Club after Soonyoung graduates.

Boo Seungkwan. Wants to be a musical actor when he grows up. Diva personality.

Choi Hansol. Likes skateboarding and rapping. His idol is Eminem.

Kim Chanmi. Frenemies with Minghao. Always arrgue with Minghao over little things.

 

Done!!!

The first chaper will be posted later. Thanks for reading :)