Remember me [1]

Appearance

March 7, 2008

He was next to me like usually does-non patiently honking at the car in front of us. The way he got angry sometimes makes me uncomfortable enough for me to stop singing even a little, so I was being silent just listening to the radio playing all of the latest music. I know that he’ll stop being mad for a second and we’ll continue to joking all the way to my home, but still, some minutes couldn't be less awkward for me.

I noticed, that he was different. Was.

At first he was sweet. Showing how nice he is to me, how friendly he is, which I stupidly let him into my stupid life. It was so fast until he started to change into an animal.

“Hey, Taeyeon”

“What?” ah-here we go again. Could acting like a fool would set me off from him?

“Let's, do it. It's been a long time since the last time” he smirks, his ert eyes were fixed on my body. “Just this once”

“Nope. Not in the mood” I looked away.

“You always say that, come on. I want it so bad,” he begged like a kid, something like a 40’s wouldn’t do. “I promise. This would be the last time”

Just how much I wanted to say to him that he is such a ing liar. But I was just a moron girl, I kept believing everything he said.

And then I nod. He quickly drove me away to some kind of grocery store and we stopped at the basement. It was dark, not many people walked pass by. I felt so unsafe. I wanted to go home.

He started to his jeans, but anxiously staring at our surroundings through the car window. Even at a time he is so close to his pleasure, he was in caution mode. Some minutes later he gave me a sign. I leaned into his lap, ready to do something I disgusted. You all know what happened, no need for me to give all details about it.

[]

“Dude, focus” Nicole clapped her hand with annoyed expression. Imagine about how famous I’d become makes me lose contact the entire day.

“W-what?” and that stupid returned it with a rolling eyes.

Nicole glance at the front a few times signalling something to me. When I looked up, the whole class was staring at me, also, the class president already shot me with a death glare.

Shoot.

“Ahaha-sorry” I half laughing.

The class president continues, “And so, somebody will have to bring equipments for next week project... also, I’ve been informed that.... a new student.... what do you guys think of...”

I didn’t even paying attention after that. This whole project would even work well without me.

[]

“Hello? Yo, Haesung open the door!”

“Waaaaitt” he unlocked the door, making the key noises behind it while I'm patiently waiting. I want to pee, that's why I'm dancing like an idiot. The door opened and my brother blocked the way, I pushed him and run through into the freaking toilet.

Dang, it feels good to pee.

Hmm.

My jaw hurts. I think that was too hard. He pushed my head hard.

I pulled my pants up, and got myself out of the toilet. Haesung is already stand in front of me.

“Why are you home so late?”

I shrug, “Gotta do some stuff. You didn't go to school?”

His stupid face reveals the stupidest smile ever, “I'm sick,”He even pouts like an idiot! That motherer stupid useless older brother. Ugh!

“Whatever,” I rush myself and walked passed him.

“OOPS! Wait a minute, I think somebody kissed my sister!”

 

What?

 

“I see that. Your lips are swollen,” He smirk. My heart beats fast. Did mom hear that?!

No no no. Please no.

.

“What the do you mean? I didn’t kiss anyone,” My voice are ing shaking, I tried my best to calm down but it didn’t ing work!

“Ah~ don't even try to lie. Hehehe. I can't wait ‘till mom finds out.”

.

“I-i..”

He raised his eyebrows, his lips are half smiling. His expressions are quite hard to read, I don't have any freaking idea of what he’s thinking right now.

He chuckles, “Taeyeon,” biting his lips. “I was just joking”

...

“I ing hate you” I quickly escape from the situation and ready to leave to my room.

“Or, somebody really kissed you?” he wondered. His face doesn't reflect playful anymore, more like, curiosity and suspicious.

I can't answer that, my body freeze while I'm looking directly at him.

“Hey, its okay dude, take it easy. I'm not gonna be mad”

Somehow I feel the heavy pressure on my chest went away. “Just, tell me first before you have a boyfriend” Haesung smiles. I smiled too, at him.

“Tell me if he ever do you wrong. I’ll gladly throw his face to the wall if you let me” then he walks away, throwing his hand on the air.

“Thanks,” I rush to the stairs, but oh I forgot something:

“HAESUNG I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I DIDN'T KISS ANYBODY!”

 

But thanks though, you’re my only guardian angel.