Remember me [2]

Appearance

Haesung left early for college today.

One thing about Haesung, is he never wake me up before he left. Sometimes makes me lonely when he’s not home. Haesung doesn’t like being undiscipline. He studies well, top 5 ranks at his school. He commits for one thing: study hard and play hard.

Me, as his sister, I admit he has such a good figure, of course girls and boys from school likes him whether just because of his face or for temporary popularity. And because of that, I’m sure nobody really know who he trully is.

One time I asked him if he’s lonely or something like sadness that kind of , and he answered ‘I just play on them like they play on me’

That’s explain, the only reason he asked a girl for a date, is because he was bored and wants to have some stories to share with me. I know too well that he’ll dump them after a few months, it has become part of his habit.

I fix my sweater and grab my bag, walking on hurry heading to downstairs. Mom is not up yet, while Dad already left maybe after Haesung. When I was searching for food, I smiled when I found something on the kitchen table, a soup with my brother’s handwriting on a paper.

Taeyeon. Here’s a chicken soup for your breakfast. Thank you for worrying me, I already ate mine. If this chicken soup is cold when you see it, that’s not my fault. It’s yours to always being late. I’ll be home next week. -H

 

Aw.

 

Anyway he’s right. I’m late! Gotta go reaaallll quick.

As expected my car keys is still on the table, which I frustatly groan and grab them. Jeongmin is next to the car when I openend the front door. I smile awkwardly because I know what he’s thinking about. I lend him the keys and I place myself on the front seat next to him.

“You’re ed” he said, while closing the drivers door.

“Yeah, I know. Just drive fast” I chuckle.

He nods and then started the engine, leading the car to the main road off to go. And then we go, passing through the traffic light with high speed, and just like usual, he gets angry easily on other drivers who’s blocking the way. Sometimes, it annoys me too much when he curses so I rolled my eyes on the inside.

I’m not always late. But when I do, I do super late. You know, is it weird that I think I prefer to be late for like 30 minutes or more than just 1-2 minutes? I mean nobody really late for that long, so maybe I could trick the high school security guard and tell them there’s a spesific reason why I’m late that long and they will trust me and think that I have a strong alibi.

Heh. I’m such a genius. Really, who wouldn’t think it’s a smart idea?!

 

 

No. Pelase don’t follow my advise.

 

 

By the way, my school is pretty far. It takes more than a half an hour to get there, or more if I wake up late like I did today. Plus all the traffic jam, nice. Perfect ingridients of a bad starting ways for today’s activities.

Like before I mentioned, I am all the opposites that my brother is. Haesung is dicipline and I am not. He likes to wake up early and I dislike waking up early. Maybe I have a very low self motivation about go to school, nothing much impresses me, so it affects my behaviour when I wake up? Definitely right.

Anyway, when I’m in the middle of anxiety, I tend to talk more to forget the thoughts. Like right now, the clocks really need to chill like the numbers are going dangerously fast right now and I’m still stuck in the traffic. Whatever, I’m gonna go study at the library today. Jeongmin was being silent, so rare.

“I think I’ll be home late. There’s a group project that I have to do”

He turns his face off the road, “Until when?

“Maybe around five thirty?”

“Ish. That’s too long!”

“Fine. Make it five. I don’t want to be home late too”

“Good.” another silence. I hum along and then something came across my mind.

“Yesterday Haesung found out that my lips are swollen. He knows somebody kissed me”

“What?” our eyes connected and then I can see his ultra panic face, kinda of funny to make people freakout. “Yes! You kissed me too hard, I told you before that it hurts!”

“So, what did you say?”

I raised my eyebrow, “Nothing. Before I could talk, he knows that I got panic and he said it was fine but he wants me to tell him first if I have a boyfriend. Well, I don’t”

He burst out a sigh, and starts to caresses my cheeks, chin, and my lips with his fingers.

“Damn, that was close,” he said, looking at me.

I nod, don’t know what to reply. If I could be honest, I don’t like it when he do that. I don’t like it when he does everything that involves touching my skin.