Ch. 3

Appearance

It’s now back in Monday morning, few days after seeing Taeyeon’s performance on Sunny’s TV. I was expecting people to go furious talking about this ‘Taeyeon’ girl, but everything seems fine, nothing changed at all.

Little bit disappointed but the more I think of it, it makes sense as I make up excuses on my head. Of course. Taeyeon said to the media that she’s a rookie. So her name is not that big yet. Especially there’s only a little of Americans who like Korean idols, am I right? No? I don’t know.

But who knows, maybe that tomboyish Kpop fan girl with colourful hair color in my class recognize Taeyeon. Just gonna ask her later. Whats her name again? Oh. Amber.

Met Nickhun too on the hallway. Saying hi, chit chat a little bit and the bell rang then we headed to our class since we took different faculty. Sunny’s sitting in a group and talking with the others and I joined them. Still had my hopes high and wait, but none of them are talking about Kpop now. And then professor came and the lecture started. I’ve prepared all the note and my colourful pen. But my mind still focusing on something else.

Time flies away and he tidies up his desk ready to leave our class, “So that’s all for today, don’t foget to study for the last test”

As soon as he left the class I remember something. I pack all my things up and chase after him right away. “Uhm, Professor, can I talk with you a minute?”

He returns, “Yes. Sure. What about?”

“Well, actually, I think it would take more than one minute sir. If you busy then can I go to your office sometime? I don’t mind if I should wait”

“No no. No need. I’m free. What about we go to my office now then?”

I smiled, “That would be great”

[]

“Hm. Advance your test schedule, you say?” his deep voice filling his office.

“Yes, thats right”

“And, the reason?”

I gulped, “My family and I have something to do. So we intended to go as soon as we could since it’s very important. We’ve discussed about this. I’m sorry I can’t tell you the specific reason”

He nods, “Okay”

 

Umm, okay...?

 

“Maybe we could rearrange your scedule test”

Nice!

“But, Mrs. Hwang. I know you are a smart student in class, but are you sure you want to take the test sooner than the others? The test will be harder than previous ones, clearly”

“Yes. I have no problem with it”

“Alright. I always like that spirit of yours”

“Thank you very much, Sir,” I stood up, ready to leave. Hell . This is going to be so real. “Oh and you probably would ask about this too with others right? No need to do that. I can tell them right away”

is going down for real! I can’t go back! “Thank you very much, Professor”

And then I left didn’t forget closing the office door. My heart thumps really hard now. What the hell did I just do? Rearrange my scedule test? What? I must’ve been crazy. Sunny probably thinks I’m crazy too.

I look around and she’s standing in fornt of my class resting her back on the wall with arms crossed. I ran to her and she widened her eyes, suprised to see me.

“YOU. I was looking for you! Where the hel-“

“Sun, you’re right. I am crazy,” I cut her off.

“What? What happened?”

I bit my lip, “I moved my test schedule so I will take my test sooner than you all”

She narrowed her eyes, “You. Are freaking. Serious. About going to go to Korea?”

“U-huh”

“You are crazy”

“I am”

“The test will be super hard. You know?”

“I know. Professor warned me”

“Whatever, man,” she walks off. "How did you make him agree on that?"

I smirk, "I lied"