I'm sorry

Appearance

Hi guys, it's imrlsone, the original author of the fanfic 'Appearance' hereby stating I have an anouncement to make which might end up dissapoint you all as my readers regarding the future of this story.

 'Appearance' may not a big story, but the main reason that kept me motivated to continue updating was the response I got from all of you, which I was and still very thankful of. I would like to apoligize that after those short times, I didn't continue to write and left the story hanging for years at the end because I was focusing on my studies. I'm writing this statement because while I was on hiatus, I still cared for this story, as some part of the story did happen in real life and it attaches to me emotionally. Therefore, I tried to write it by heart and I don't want the story to end on Remember me [7]. 

Now that I finally have the time to write again, the plan is that I will not write another chapter here, but I'm still going to continue the story, reconstruct it from the beginning, and upload it to public once I reach the very ending of the story. I'm afraid that by making a chapter once every some period of time only gives false hope to the readers if one day there's no update for a long time. And if the story finnish, I may not upload it on asianfanfics website. The new version of 'Appearance'  will not present Taeyeon and Tiffany as the main characters, in order to reach larger interest. Again, all of that is still a plan, as I don't want to abandon the story just like that. In conclusion, the story will continue with some changes, but 'Appreance' in asianfanfics has ended.

I am thankful of all of your attention and support and asianfanfics as a platform. I want to apoligize again for not being commit enough to upload and let all of you down one last time. Also sorry if I made a grammar mistake, I am not fluent in English but I'm learning. Thank you very very much, everyone. Farewell.