Write Me a Letter

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson placed the letter back in the envelope after refolding it and placed it back in his pocket. He took out the note where the task is written and started reading.

 

Hi Love,

If you are reading this note, then that means you have completed the first two tasks. Thank you.

So, I won’t keep you waiting. I want you to write me a letter. Yes, you read that right, love. I want you to write a letter for me then read it aloud, preferably in front of our friends.

Tell me everything you want to tell me, and I mean anything. Don’t hold anything back.

Smile, love.

I love you so much!

Love,

Bammie

 

Jackson read the note for the nth time but it hasn’t changed. Bam is asking him to write a letter. He stood up and walked back to his car, he would need to get back home so he can start writing the letter for Bam.

When Jackson got home, he went straight to his bedroom, changed his clothes and went to his study. He took out a pad of paper and prepared to write. But he sat there for he does not know how long, staring at the blank paper, not knowing how to start. He told himself to just write whatever is in his heart, that’s what Bam would have wanted. So he began.

When he was finished writing the letter, it was already dark outside and he heard his friends’ cars coming into the driveway. He folded the letter and went outside to meet everyone.

 

~~

In the living room, Jackson sat on the couch and told everyone what Bambam’s task for him was. Everyone stared at Jackson, dumbfounded.

“He wanted you to write him a letter?” Youngjae asked, incredulous.

“Yes. And I did. I wrote it,” Jackson answered, his eyes are red-rimmed like he just cried.

“Okay. Do you want to read it now?” Jaebum asked.

“Yes, if you guys would want to hear it,” Jackson said, hesitating.

“We would want to hear it, Jackson. Bam obviously thought you need to do this so let’s do it,” Mark replied.

So Jackson opened the letter he wrote for Bam, his friends all sitting quietly, staring at him, waiting for him to start. He inhaled deeply, and started to read.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter