When Bam Played Cupid

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jackson found himself seated at a coffee shop that he used to frequent with Bambam. The barista recognized him and he could not help but question his sanity for going to the cafe as he received a look of pity from the workers but he tried to ignore it and ordered his usual cup of brewed coffee and blueberry muffin.

He sat on one of the couches, and he remembered Bambam saying, “We should get one of these couches for our house, get the same coffeemaker that this café has so we don’t have to come here every day.” Jackson smiled a little at that memory.

He could feel Bam’s letter inside his pocket, poking at his side, as if asking to be let out and read. He took it out; the letter was marked number five. He started reading.

 

Dear Jack,

What are you doing today? I hope you are not cooped up inside our house, all alone? You should go out and live and smile and laugh – because you deserve all these and more, my love. I want you to have all these and more. I want the best for you, nothing but the best.

 

Jackson smiled a little, his heart growing heavier, missing the warmth that is all Bambam.

 

Somebody, or two somebodies, I should say, came to visit me today. Jinyoung and Mark-hyung came bearing gifts – my favorite purple carnations. I swear these two are like two love-sick puppies with the way they look at each other.

Do you remember how I got them together?

 

Jackson laughed. Of course, he remembers Bambam’s meddling. The two of them even had an argument about it, which caused Bambam not to talk to him for a day and for Jackson to practically grovel to get back on Bambam’s good graces. He smiled.

 

They were so clueless about how each of them feels that it was pathetic, really. Somebody had to shove them in the right direction and who better to have done it than me, right? :)

I know you are laughing or at least smiling at that memory now even though at that time, you wanted to strangle me. I know, I know. It was morbid and not my best idea but it got them together, didn’t it?

Do  you remember Jinyoung-hyung’s reaction when he got my message telling him that Mark-hyung was in the hospital and he needed to come see him really soon? I didn’t even realize you were both in a very important board meeting when I sent the message, so really you didn’t have any right to get mad at me then. :)

 

Jackson remembered. Jinyoung received a message from Bam’s cellphone telling him that he and Mark were in the hospital and that Jinyoung needed to see Mark really soon, not giving any other details. And as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter