I am Your Person

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So this chapter is a flashback c/o Jackson. I hope it would make you guys smile.

 

The house was quiet when Jackson finally woke up, the sun is shining too bright momentarily blinding him. He wiped the sleep from his eyes, blinking.

After going through his usual morning rituals, he went to the kitchen where he found it sparkly clean. “Jinyoung might have cleaned before going to work,” he thought. He was reminded of when he attempted to bake a cake for Bambam and the latter’s reaction when he found him and the mess he made in the kitchen.

~~

Jackson was sifting flour, or more like making a mess of the flour all over the kitchen counter which is also littered with egg shells, sprinkles and butter wrappers. It’s Bambam’s birthday and he wants to surprise him with a birthday cake that he personally made – only, he didn’t take into account how difficult it is to bake.

“Those blasted YouTube tutorial videos make it seem so easy!” he sulkily thought.

But he would not give up, this is the one thing he really wants to do for Bam and he will do it even if he had to be all covered in flour and smell like butter all day.

He was dancing and singing to Jeremih’s Birthday while working.

 

It’s your birthday so I know you want to ride out

Even if we only go to my house

Sip more weezy as we sit upon my couch

Feels good but I know you want to cry out…

 

The music was suddenly turned off and when Jackson turned around, he saw Bambam standing at the kitchen door, Ipod in hand, a smirk playing on his beautiful pouty lips. Jackson’s heart did its crazy flutter it always gets whenever he sees his boyfriend.

“Really love? Birthday ?” Bambam asked, laughter evident in his voice. “You think you’re that lucky, huh?” he added.

Jackson blushed and had to clear his throat before responding.

“That’s not what it is at all. It’s part of my dance playlist,” he countered.

“Oooookay.” Bambam said, dragging the word out, looking around the kitchen.

“What happened here? Why does it look like a tornado just came by and wreaked havo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter