When Bam Met Yugyeom

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you for reading this fic. It makes me feel good when you guys leave your comments. I promise I’ll update as fast as I can. And to those who subscribed to this story, I appreciate you. J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson found himself waking up to a really bad headache the next day. The group decided to stay in and watch movies but other than just movies, they found themselves drowning whatever pain they were feeling with alcohol.

Jackson has always been a lightweight and would often avoid alcohol even in parties but last night, he felt like he needed it if only to forget even for a little while. And this morning, he is regretting what he did because of the head-splitting hangover he is currently experiencing. He winced when he opened his eyes and a sharp pain caused by the early morning light invaded his head once again.

He stood on shaky legs to get to the bathroom so he can take a shower. The cold shower helped alleviate the pain in his head and when he got outside and went to the kitchen, his five friends are already up, each holding a cup of coffee. He proceeded to pour himself a cup. Yugyeom handed him a glass of water and pain reliever pill for his hangover.

 

“Jackson-hyung, I received a confirmation about deliveries..?” Yugyeom said, unsure if he should continue.

“Deliveries?” Jackson asked, and then understanding dawned on him.

“Oh, uhmm… I think maybe we should check the workshop and storage rooms? I’m not sure what these deliveries are but Bam has always been organized. I’m sure everything is labeled. Let’s just hope those were already finished before…” he could not finish his thought, he got choked up like his throat is closing up and he felt the lump in his throat getting bigger and bigger. He turned around to leave, escape really because if he doesn’t he will surely have a breakdown. And he couldn’t have that, not in front of his friends.

“I will come back, just… Just open that email Yugi and then we will go through everything, is that alright?”

Yugyeom just nodded. Jackson went back to his bedroom. He stood right in the middle of the bedroom he used to share with Bambam, everything is still in place, like Bambam is still there. Jackson can still see Bambam as he picks out clothes in his walk-in closet, or Bambam sitting on the bed with the night lamp on, reading some book on his e-reader. Everything in that house reminds Jackson of Bam.

The box on his bedside table caught his eyes and he realized that he has not read a letter yet. He walked over to the bedside table to get the box, sat on the edge of his bed and opened it. He inhaled, taking in the scent, a hint of vanilla he always associates with Bam – the letters smell like that vanilla scent, the same vanilla scent of Bambam.

He took out the letter marked number two and opened it. He took a deep breath and started to read.

 

Dear Jack,

It is day 2 now but who’s counting, right? Hey, smile a little please.  I cannot bear the thought of you getting sad – though in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter