Our First I Love You

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, I didn’t feel like updating this story anymore because I felt like nobody is reading it anyway. But then, I saw that there are some people who subscribed and I thought that even if I am left with just one subscriber, I’d update for that person and share this story with him/her. So to those who subscribed to this story, thank you so much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jackson woke up with a start, disoriented. He reached out to the other side of the bed, Bambam’s side, but he found it cold, unslept in. And that’s when he was jolted wide awake. “Bammie is not here, not anymore,” he thought.

He got up and proceeded to do his morning rituals. Outside his bedroom door he can hear the other guys already getting up and maybe going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

“That’s Bammie’s kitchen.” Memories of Bambam cooking and preparing food for him came flooding in. He was always so enthusiastic about everything, always going online to try and find recipes he thought Jackson might like and then experimenting. Jackson always told him that he will make a great wife someday to which he would always reply, “Only for you, Jack. Only for you.” Jackson chuckled at that piece of memory.

He was about to get out of the room when he saw the box lying on top of his  bedside table and he remembered the promise he made, that he will read one letter each day. He went back to retrieve the box and pulled out the letter marked number one.  He sat on his bed and opened the purple envelope and started reading.

 

Dear Jack,

How are you feeling today? I hope that you are not too melancholic and that you are trying to think of happier things. You do know that I don’t ever want to see you sad.

Anyway, this letter is just to remind you how beautiful love can be when it is shared with the right person. Just like our love, Jack. Wasn’t it the most beautiful thing? When you think of me, I don’t want you to think of anything else other than we loved each other so much and that during the time that we were given, we were the happiest we could ever be.

Remember our first I Love You? Really Jack! You don’t? I’m smiling while writing this, just so you know. Because my memory is taking me back to that same day when you first told me you love me. Imagine that, you asked to be my boyfriend that one Sunday morning but it took months after that before you even had the courage to tell me exactly how you feel. You were lucky I was so patient and I knew how to wait… It’s because I know that even if you don’t ever say the words, in your heart, you already love me more than I will ever deserve.

So, do you remember our first I love you, love?

 

At this point in the letter, Jackson was already a weeping mess. Of course he remembers the time they both told each other “I love you.” How could he ever forget? He tried to calm himself; he does not want to stain the letter with his tears. He continued reading.

 

It was spring; the flowers were just starting to bloom. That park near our house, the one you didn’t like going to because there are rowdy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter